Herlings laptimes faster than mx1 again

Edited Date/Time 7/11/2014 6:58am
I know he's a race before the mx1 so track maybe rougher but to finish a race 22 seconds faster than Cairoli with same amount of laps and a 2 second faster lap time is special I don't think this lad gets enough credit
|
turbotime
7/6/2014 7:26am Edited Date/Time 7/6/2014 7:27am
For all you know, Cairoli could have been coasting for most of the MX1 race. He'll get credit depending how he performs at Unadilla.

My guess is that he won't even show up.
7/6/2014 7:28am
Cairoli had 4 riders within 7-10 seconds behind him and herlings was 40+ seconds to 2nd place so I'd say herlings was cruising if anyone
7/6/2014 7:29am
I hope if he does show he will do a few rounds in different classes I think he would suit a 450 better

The Shop

S.Loyer
7/6/2014 7:59am Edited Date/Time 7/6/2014 8:00am
Cool story bro.

You need some knee pads?
7/6/2014 7:59am
Race 2 for herlings was 15 seconds shorter than Cairolis first moto win I think we have a new fastest man in the gps
slipdog
7/6/2014 8:09am
Race 2 for herlings was 15 seconds shorter than Cairolis first moto win I think we have a new fastest man in the gps
It's hard to disagree with this as it just may be the case. I can't wait to see him at a US National, I hope Martin, Webb and Baggett are up to the challenge because Jiffy is going to definitely bring the heat.
Crush
7/6/2014 8:13am
S.Loyer wrote:
Cool story bro.

You need some knee pads?
Yep.

I feel like everytime this shit gets posted its either by someone who is 12 or doesn't know that smaller class bikes for years have had faster laps and race times.

There are far too many variables to make it a straight comparison, not least of which are starts, competition, roughness of the track, the smaller bikes are easier to ride blah blah blah.

Yes he's fuckin pretty amazing, but not the first to do it, and he's still a puss for not racing AC next year.
7/6/2014 8:49am
I don't actually like the guy so ill keep my knee pads for banging bitches and racing motos cheers and I'm not 12 either I think given the choice he would move up its ktm stopping him supposedly
wow123
7/6/2014 8:53am Edited Date/Time 7/6/2014 9:01am
S.Loyer wrote:
Cool story bro.

You need some knee pads?
Crush wrote:
Yep. I feel like everytime this shit gets posted its either by someone who is 12 or doesn't know that smaller class bikes for years have...
Yep.

I feel like everytime this shit gets posted its either by someone who is 12 or doesn't know that smaller class bikes for years have had faster laps and race times.

There are far too many variables to make it a straight comparison, not least of which are starts, competition, roughness of the track, the smaller bikes are easier to ride blah blah blah.

Yes he's fuckin pretty amazing, but not the first to do it, and he's still a puss for not racing AC next year.
whats happened crush?

herly roost some sand in your vag?

you seem to be on every thread about him complaining that hes a wimp

time to get a bidet and give it a little squirt, you know you want to it will feel gooood too! :D
slipdog
7/6/2014 9:01am
If he was afraid to race against AC I would think he wouldn't have been in serious negotiations with Honda for a 450 ride next year... just something to think about.
7/6/2014 9:09am
I can't see any top rider being scared of any competition if they was they wouldn't be a top rider
Crush
7/6/2014 9:30am
wow123 wrote:
whats happened crush? herly roost some sand in your vag? you seem to be on every thread about him complaining that hes a wimp time to...
whats happened crush?

time to get a bidet and give it a little squirt, you know you want to it will feel gooood too! :D
I've been pretty clear about it, it's fuckin boring!

Like really, another fuckin year of just cruising around 20 seconds out front. Because your age? Really?

Give us some entertainment!!! Are you really interested in GPs at the moment while he just crushes it out front and it's a foregone conclusion?

How many internet tv subscriptions would they sell if for the next 3 years him and AC are doing a Euro RC Vs JS from 2006?! FUCKIN HEAPSSSSSSSSSS

It's not really making me mad, maybe it seems that way, I just don't get it. He's got NO comp!
Jarid332
Fantasy
1635th
7/6/2014 9:36am
I firmly believe the pro class is the pro class and if you're a pro rider you should be able to race whatever class you want. But in Herlings case with his talent and speed, that guy needs to move up.
FlaNard
7/6/2014 9:49am
Do we have any guys willing to go balls out to try and hang with JH when he comes over here? Would it matter if they did? I'm expecting a total waxing and a lot of our guys claiming they aren't worried about beating a guy who isn't racing for the title. Kid seems like an ass but he's the best half bike rider in the world right now.
wow123
7/6/2014 9:54am
wow123 wrote:
whats happened crush? herly roost some sand in your vag? you seem to be on every thread about him complaining that hes a wimp time to...
whats happened crush?

Crush wrote:
I've been pretty clear about it, it's fuckin boring! Like really, another fuckin year of just cruising around 20 seconds out front. Because your age? Really...
I've been pretty clear about it, it's fuckin boring!

Like really, another fuckin year of just cruising around 20 seconds out front. Because your age? Really?

Give us some entertainment!!! Are you really interested in GPs at the moment while he just crushes it out front and it's a foregone conclusion?

How many internet tv subscriptions would they sell if for the next 3 years him and AC are doing a Euro RC Vs JS from 2006?! FUCKIN HEAPSSSSSSSSSS

It's not really making me mad, maybe it seems that way, I just don't get it. He's got NO comp!
yeah i understand but it does come off a tad harsh on him

way i see it, bit of a rant too
theres fook all coverage here anyway

nobody starts threads about the practice or races
nobody posts links to streams
nobody post results
theres 1 thread with links to lungoes site and that's it

no ones talking about who got who
or what happened to such and such, other than this single one
you only get 5 min highlights on spew tube
i wont pay for dodgy tv, like many

i simply loose interest in the series if its to hard to access and end up not giving a fck about it

rant off
Zracer
7/6/2014 9:55am
S.Loyer wrote:
Cool story bro.

You need some knee pads?
Crush wrote:
Yep. I feel like everytime this shit gets posted its either by someone who is 12 or doesn't know that smaller class bikes for years have...
Yep.

Crush you are so full of shit for your BS excuses of why a 250 is faster than a 450. Hes more than second a lap faster . All moto . With no one pushing him.Stop letting your contempt for Herlings cloud your judgment. It makes you sound stupid.
Dx3moto
7/6/2014 9:57am Edited Date/Time 7/6/2014 9:59am
Herlings is so dominant because like he said in an interview he's always pushing to get better. He isn't settling because he's winning, he's still trying to get faster each and every lap and turn and that's why he has such a big lead. That's what turns great riders into the greatest of all time. I used to not like him, but in the sense of a personality he isn't bad like he was back when he was about 15. I personally think he's going to win Unadilla, he just looks a lot more aggressive and quicker than most of the riders out here. His riding in Europe (going WFO and pulling big leads) will help him here, because if he was opening a 10 second gap then coasting to the win then I think the switch to going all out for 35 minutes here would be a hard change, but I think since he's pushing til the end in the GP's it'll help here when Baggett or Martin are breathing down his neck 25 minutes in.
Old Mate
7/6/2014 1:31pm
Can someone post all gp results please.
Gringoe
7/6/2014 1:37pm
How much does he make in contract, bonus money and championship bonuses for mx2? Is it close to tc's?

If everyone is filling his pockets......can you truly blame him? He's young and you only have so long in this sport, make every dollar you can.
zehn
7/6/2014 1:41pm
Can't wait to see him ride at Unadilla
7/6/2014 2:31pm
He will be earning top dollar that's for sure not far off Cairoli I bet he also said he in an interview he is keeping pushing himself so when he does go mx1 he is 100% he will win
ChrisB10
7/6/2014 6:34pm
lap times faster than MX1 but yet he's staying in MX2 next year. What a SANDGGER. I see him bragging on twitter today about his moto wins but he doesn't have the balls to race TC. What a squid. I hope one of our boys smokes him at Unadilla.
Zero2Hero
7/6/2014 6:55pm
Herlings is a big fat vagi, right along with the rest of the euro/German fan boys. If TC had the sack to come race the pinnacle of motocross here in America, he struggles for top ten. I bet he wouldn't have anything for the likes of josh Grant and even Reed. And for that puss Herlings, unadilla is going to be a rude awakening
Dx3moto
7/6/2014 6:57pm
ChrisB10 wrote:
lap times faster than MX1 but yet he's staying in MX2 next year. What a SANDGGER. I see him bragging on twitter today about his moto...
lap times faster than MX1 but yet he's staying in MX2 next year. What a SANDGGER. I see him bragging on twitter today about his moto wins but he doesn't have the balls to race TC. What a squid. I hope one of our boys smokes him at Unadilla.
Sandbagging? It's KTMs choice not his. Also, he's only 19 years old or something like that, very young, he shouldn't be thrown into the MXGP class this young. KTM has AC racking up titles in MX1 and he's the best bet at an MX2 title. Do you think it's Everts decision? Probably not either, it's the head guy at KTM wanting #1 plates... not making the anti-GP vital members happy. He's thinking about his future which is good. What exactly is bragging about his wins, saying that he likes winning?
pilotdude
7/6/2014 7:10pm
Dx3moto wrote:
Herlings is so dominant because like he said in an interview he's always pushing to get better. He isn't settling because he's winning, he's still trying...
Herlings is so dominant because like he said in an interview he's always pushing to get better. He isn't settling because he's winning, he's still trying to get faster each and every lap and turn and that's why he has such a big lead. That's what turns great riders into the greatest of all time. I used to not like him, but in the sense of a personality he isn't bad like he was back when he was about 15. I personally think he's going to win Unadilla, he just looks a lot more aggressive and quicker than most of the riders out here. His riding in Europe (going WFO and pulling big leads) will help him here, because if he was opening a 10 second gap then coasting to the win then I think the switch to going all out for 35 minutes here would be a hard change, but I think since he's pushing til the end in the GP's it'll help here when Baggett or Martin are breathing down his neck 25 minutes in.
Evidently you have not been watching the 250 class in the U.S. this year.
Park Boys
Fantasy
39th
7/6/2014 7:25pm
Zero2Hero wrote:
Herlings is a big fat vagi, right along with the rest of the euro/German fan boys. If TC had the sack to come race the pinnacle...
Herlings is a big fat vagi, right along with the rest of the euro/German fan boys. If TC had the sack to come race the pinnacle of motocross here in America, he struggles for top ten. I bet he wouldn't have anything for the likes of josh Grant and even Reed. And for that puss Herlings, unadilla is going to be a rude awakening
Let me be the first to tell you that you are a fucking idiot.
PTECH
7/6/2014 7:28pm
I watch the MXGP highlights every week and it almost always boring as hell. Herlings whips everyone in mx2 and Cairoli whips everyone in MX1. Its a damn shame for these two to not be racing each other right now.

Post a reply to: Herlings laptimes faster than mx1 again

The Latest