Herlings just set...

mmcmx
2/8/2020 12:30am Edited Date/Time 2/8/2020 12:31am
NateDawg wrote:
Lol, are you seriously posting about lap records on MOTOCROSS track??
Well, said like this it does not sound like a good idea BUT as far as I'm concerned there is a lot of tracks close from...
Well, said like this it does not sound like a good idea BUT as far as I'm concerned there is a lot of tracks close from where I live that you can set records even after a couple years from the old record because the records are set when the track is in good conditions and as long as the track has not changed in its conception, the fastest laps around the circuits from the differents pro riders are close and logics. So yeah, we can compare these laps... as for Red Sand, I mean the track is not changing a lot from a day to another so....
Well, it has changed quite a lot since we had Gloria 1 month ago and tracks were practically rebuilt from scratch....Plus lap times in sandtracks vary a lot depending on the humidity of the sand.
ayearinmx
2/8/2020 2:10am
well Redsand isn't actually a sand track, but even so..... comparing laptimes between different sessions is almost redundant, so comparing laptimes between different years, that is just ..... errrr..... well.......
euffeh
2/8/2020 4:18am
Imagine the attitude change we'd see if the title said "Plessinger just set..."
philG
2/8/2020 4:58am
All the teams test against the watch, and while it isnt an exact science , its all you have . Back when RV came over those in the know knew what was going on, because they were going to the same places the day after and running faster times. The only thing you can say is that its only a guide unlike road racing, where there are less variables

The Shop

2/8/2020 7:24am
Some of you do not appreciate Herlings' fantastic track record. You better do, considering he toke an 8-hour sleep and a breakfast during that record. And last but not least, his bike was broken so he had to push it all the way. Otherwise it would be much faster than 1.43.8.
Let's take that record seriously.
Last Braaap
Fantasy
4358th
2/8/2020 9:01am
euffeh wrote:
Imagine the attitude change we'd see if the title said "Plessinger just set..."
his alarm clock for the night show.

There the potential thread is complete. Thank me later. Cool
Last Braaap
Fantasy
4358th
2/8/2020 9:03am
philG wrote:
All the teams test against the watch, and while it isnt an exact science , its all you have . Back when RV came over those...
All the teams test against the watch, and while it isnt an exact science , its all you have . Back when RV came over those in the know knew what was going on, because they were going to the same places the day after and running faster times. The only thing you can say is that its only a guide unlike road racing, where there are less variables
Chinese called (and caughted a lot) and told me that this year is according to their calendar the year of Bullit.

Stamp it Wink
Nuffsaid
2/8/2020 11:19am
philG wrote:
All the teams test against the watch, and while it isnt an exact science , its all you have . Back when RV came over those...
Chinese called (and caughted a lot) and told me that this year is according to their calendar the year of Bullit.

Stamp it Wink
Sir Bullit

Post a reply to: Herlings just set...

The Latest