Herlings injured?

sandtrack315
Edited Date/Time 4/11/2020 8:51am

|
FortyHat
4/10/2020 9:41am
He probably hurt someone's feelings and he's just visiting them to see how they are recovering
4/10/2020 9:43am
FortyHat wrote:
He probably hurt someone's feelings and he's just visiting them to see how they are recovering
That's nice of him.
4/10/2020 10:02am
FortyHat wrote:
LOL True Story !!!!!

The Shop

LVB107
Fantasy
2535th
4/10/2020 10:03am
Bicycle crash, nothing major.. Just training to get faster with his roadbike.
sandtrack315
4/10/2020 10:15am
LVB107 wrote:
Bicycle crash, nothing major.. Just training to get faster with his roadbike.
Good to hear!
4/10/2020 10:20am
Tell you what, unless I was on my deathbed, you couldn’t pay me enough to go anywhere near a hospital right now.
captmoto
4/10/2020 11:24am
Tell you what, unless I was on my deathbed, you couldn’t pay me enough to go anywhere near a hospital right now.
Me either. I was just know cutting some rope with a good sharp knife and that thought of cutting myself flashed through my mind. I've become more cautious doing day to day chores around the house and yard now.
ty159
4/10/2020 11:38am
FortyHat wrote:
Wasn't their feelings.... It was their pride or confidence!! Woohoo
KDXGarage
4/10/2020 12:43pm
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/04/10/418754/s1200_92FA767B_B247_4E02_A24D_6E65FC5B8C48.jpg[/img]

NICE HAT!
Spergen
4/10/2020 7:24pm
captmoto wrote:
Me either. I was just know cutting some rope with a good sharp knife and that thought of cutting myself flashed through my mind. I've become...
Me either. I was just know cutting some rope with a good sharp knife and that thought of cutting myself flashed through my mind. I've become more cautious doing day to day chores around the house and yard now.
Read an article the other day saying the number of accidents in hospital are down dramatically recently. Well in the UK anyway
FortyHat
4/10/2020 7:51pm
captmoto wrote:
Me either. I was just know cutting some rope with a good sharp knife and that thought of cutting myself flashed through my mind. I've become...
Spergen wrote:
Read an article the other day saying the number of accidents in hospital are down dramatically recently. Well in the UK anyway
I think people are just using duct tape instead of stitches now, on top of being extra careful.
tek14
4/10/2020 10:49pm
All hospital action have gone to zero other that virus related. People have been lay offs both in general and private hospital sectors least here in Finland because everything put on hold and other health cases have gone down. People are taking things like sport at lower risk as we are not in full lock down and can do cycling and even couple tracks are open.
Tdc_worm
4/11/2020 7:11am
captmoto wrote:
Spergen wrote:
FortyHat wrote:
I think people are just using duct tape instead of stitches now, on top of being extra careful.
i work in hospitals daily. they are screening more thoroughly than your local grocery store and hardware store. Covid patients are quarantined....they are not just walking in and loitering the hallways and coughing on hand rails. [medical] consumer confidence is through the floor because everyone is watching CNN/MSNBC/FOX and thinks that there local hospital is infested, when in reality most local hospitals are only running at 20% capacity, unless you are in a hotspot.

the number of heart attacks showing up to ERs is wayyyyyyy down. those patients are not seeking the medical attention they need because the media has them scared to death....literally.
dmoore611
4/11/2020 8:51am
Spergen wrote:
FortyHat wrote:
Tdc_worm wrote:
i work in hospitals daily. they are screening more thoroughly than your local grocery store and hardware store. Covid patients are quarantined....they are not just walking...
i work in hospitals daily. they are screening more thoroughly than your local grocery store and hardware store. Covid patients are quarantined....they are not just walking in and loitering the hallways and coughing on hand rails. [medical] consumer confidence is through the floor because everyone is watching CNN/MSNBC/FOX and thinks that there local hospital is infested, when in reality most local hospitals are only running at 20% capacity, unless you are in a hotspot.

the number of heart attacks showing up to ERs is wayyyyyyy down. those patients are not seeking the medical attention they need because the media has them scared to death....literally.
I was told that heart attacks are being taken straight to the morgue. At least in this area. The new protocols being established are all focused on the virus. The system sounds like it’s bogged down (for a good reason) by PPE protocols that help protect the Dr’s, but it also adds a few minutes, when seconds are critical. Add that time up with each patient and there’s substantially fewer patients seen at the end of each day. These protocols are also forcing Dr’s to chose who gets a ventilator as the machines start to run out. Effectively it’s age driven, and the tying score on the SOFA scale goes to the younger person. Even if the younger person happens to be a detriment on society.

I’m not a dooms day’r but when someone talks I listen, and it doesn’t sound like my friends who work in the hospital industry want me or my family anywhere near the hospitals.
Bearuno
4/12/2020 10:33am
I just spent nearly a week in hospital.

I thought that the surgery I was booked in for would have been cancelled, after the PM said elective surgery was to be delayed. But no, just the week before, I got the question SMS'd to me if I was still up for it. Which, I certainly was.

Glad I got the work done, but I think I might just take the stitch's and externally removable pins out, myself, next week, instead of going all the way into the city for a 10 minute job. I've done it before. I asked the surgeon if it was OK with her, and added that I've got gallons of isopropyl alcohol to disinfect things and she just laughed, and said, "fine by me, you old git". And, then gave me the details on how to do the pin removal. I kid you not!
A Very cool young lady. I think I've found my new Orthopedic Surgeon, she's going to get a Merc , Porsche, or a Ferrari or two out of carving into me! Woohoo

Post a reply to: Herlings injured?

The Latest