Herlings injured?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/26/2019 12:08 AM

This is F’ed up Photo

|

1/26/2019 12:12 AM

That will make him miss the first few rounds, no?

|

1/26/2019 12:21 AM

Damn it.

|

1/26/2019 12:24 AM

Shit news... This opens things up for Cairoli and Gajser just like 2017 but even worse from Herlings standpoint.

First 3 rounds:
March 3rd
March 24th
March 31st

I would think that he could afford to miss 3 rounds and still be a contender?

|

1/26/2019 12:27 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/26/2019 12:30 AM

5 weeks until the first round... then the second round is 3 weeks after that.

Edit: Motofinne beat me to it

|

A Year In MX: One Man, One Year, One Sport
All 13 MX races on US soil
http://www.ayearinmx.com

1/26/2019 12:30 AM

Why is a conversation centered around making uneducated guesses at a return date so predictable? We have no information on the actual injuries sustained, yet here we are.

|

1/26/2019 12:31 AM

They already deleted their post and no other media source has reported anything

|

1/26/2019 12:32 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/26/2019 12:32 AM

tcallahan707 wrote:

Why is a conversation centered around making uneducated guesses at a return date so predictable? We have no information on the actual injuries sustained, yet here we are.

Two broken bones in his foot is what the instagram post says.

|

1/26/2019 12:36 AM

This is the same guy that last year broke his already surgically repaired collarbone, got a bigger plate in it and after ten days flew to Indonesia to win two gps in two weeks, back to back. It's the 26th of January, calm down

|

1/26/2019 12:39 AM

true or false, I get it why it get deleted that fast. Nobody from his side wants to get that information on the internet that way.

Mayby he will miss Argentina with it if it is true, but he will be for sure at the 2nd round at the UK wich is 2 months away.

|

1/26/2019 12:48 AM

tcallahan707 wrote:

EnvyMedia wrote:

Two broken bones in his foot is what the instagram post says.

Hardly enough info to make any sort of reasonable diagnosis. The foot is quite complicated. And we don't even have a clue what the mechanism of injury is.

|

1/26/2019 12:53 AM

With the bitching that goes on around here I thought riders only got injured in supercross.

If he misses a round or two it might make the season more interesting

|

1/26/2019 12:55 AM

Uh oh. No posts from Richard Loots.

Zelfmoordwatch is een intensief monitoringproces dat wordt gebruikt om ervoor te zorgen dat een persoon geen zelfmoord kan plegen. Gewoonlijk wordt de term gebruikt met betrekking tot gedetineerden of patiënten in een gevangenis, ziekenhuis, psychiatrisch ziekenhuis of militaire basis. Wikipedia

|

1/26/2019 1:09 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/26/2019 1:22 AM

KDXGarage wrote:

Zelfmoordwatch is een intensief monitoringproces dat wordt gebruikt om ervoor te zorgen dat een persoon geen zelfmoord kan plegen. Gewoonlijk wordt de term gebruikt met betrekking tot gedetineerden of patiënten in een gevangenis, ziekenhuis, psychiatrisch ziekenhuis of militaire basis. Wikipedia

and in english

Suicide watch is an intensive monitoring process used to ensure that a person cannot attempt suicide. Usually the term is used in reference to inmates or patients in a prison, hospital, psychiatric hospital, or military base. People are placed on suicide watch when it is believed that they exhibit warning signs indicating that they may be at risk of committing bodily harm or fatal self injury.

what a f.king m.n. you are dude ... you think you are funny ?? ah well thats what butthurt Tomac fans do these days
its pathetic , but not surprising coming from you .. its not your first classy one , you can call me out but at least i respect all riders left or right

|

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

1/26/2019 1:12 AM

KDXGarage wrote:

Goed verhaal, lekker kort. Doen we verder niks mee wink

|

1/26/2019 1:13 AM

KDXGarage wrote:

Bidirella wrote:

Goed verhaal, lekker kort. Doen we verder niks mee wink

als wij zo iets posten worden je verbannen ....

|

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

1/26/2019 1:34 AM

Just received a phone call with the same info (fractured ankle/foot), and that he already had surgery yesterday.
First indication is 4 months out sad
Of course not 100% sure, but let’s hope he gets back to racing ealier!

|

1/26/2019 1:41 AM

If you ain't Dutch, you ain't leaning on a crutch.

In all seriousness, I hope he heals up well and soon. I just like giving Fruit Loots hell because he is the number nut swinger for Herlings.

Cairoli about right now:

Photo

|

1/26/2019 1:42 AM

But but but he doesnt race supercross...

|

1/26/2019 1:45 AM

Sucks, hate for anyone to get injured whether they finish first or last. Best wishes to JH.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

1/26/2019 1:49 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/26/2019 1:53 AM

KDXGarage wrote:

If you ain't Dutch, you ain't leaning on a crutch.

In all seriousness, I hope he heals up well and soon. I just like giving Fruit Loots hell because he is the number nut swinger for Herlings.

Cairoli about right now:

Photo

real classy dude ... ...just shows what type of human you are ... as low as it gets
its not the first time ...

|

1/26/2019 1:52 AM

MitchMX wrote:

Just received a phone call with the same info (fractured ankle/foot), and that he already had surgery yesterday.

Nationals begins in about 4 months just saying whistling

|

1/26/2019 1:56 AM

Prntscrn wrote:

how awesome would that be ,,, coming over for a full outdoors and get that AMA title ... silence some people
and meanwhile Cairoli get his 10Th title ... double bonus laughing laughing laughing make it happen

|

1/26/2019 2:00 AM

He'll be there round one

|

1/26/2019 2:00 AM

MitchMX wrote:

Prntscrn wrote:

Won’t happen. But damn how awesome would it be if it did.

|

1/26/2019 2:04 AM

MitchMX wrote:

I just recieved a phonecall that you are full of crap. Just wait for the official report by KTM instead of posting these bullshit rumours

|

1/26/2019 2:22 AM

And he still will make up the points to become champion in 2019.Now,there will be a bit of excitement in the gp's.lol

|

1/26/2019 2:28 AM

|

1/26/2019 2:58 AM

OTOR
‏ @OntrackOffroad

That’s thrown 2019 #mxgp into mystery. Jeffrey Herlings needed an operation on his right foot last night after a crash while training in Spain. The season starts in less than six weeks so it feels like there is even more of an open book to the beginning of the 19 round campaign
|

1/26/2019 2:59 AM

Cairoli 2019 champ!!!tongue

|