Herlings in indonesia..

Related:
Create New Tag

6/27/2018 1:21 PM

Will keep red plate...i think he Will go 2:2...

|

6/27/2018 1:29 PM

Mare1203 wrote:

He will get an arse full of the blurts and lose 4 kilos 100% this weekend.
Meanwhile a mix of 12 Australian, Pommie and Brazilian boofheads will wipe themselves out on rented scooters and 150 odd Javanese will die in dodgy work site accidents.
That's about Indonesia this weekend. Then they follow it up in another part of the shit hole next weekend.

|

6/27/2018 2:36 PM

15th overall

|

RV, 4 th to 8 th, mxgp

6/27/2018 2:39 PM

podium ..

|

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

6/27/2018 2:41 PM

Crash again ! Getting more injured

|

6/27/2018 2:43 PM

Jrewing wrote:

Meanwhile a mix of 12 Australian, Pommie and Brazilian boofheads will wipe themselves out on rented scooters and 150 odd Javanese will die in dodgy work site accidents.
That's about Indonesia this weekend. Then they follow it up in another part of the shit hole next weekend.

Lay off the sauce

|

6/27/2018 2:46 PM

https://www.mxlarge.com/news/herlings-on-indonesia

Red Bull KTM Factory rider Jeffrey Herlings has told Dutch television that he is ready and waiting to fly to Indonesia and continue his fight for the 2018 MXGP championship.

"I have no problems anymore and am happy to be there again this weekend. It has been the third time that I have broken my collarbone in the same place and in the past I have been driving after a much shorter time than now, according to the doctor it is safe and I assume that I will be pain free. I do not assume that I'm going to win. I have not ridden for two and a half weeks and the competition is strong, I will probably lose a lot of points and I will lose the lead in the MXGP points standings, but then there are still seven matches to fight back.

"When I come back from Indonesia, I hope to be able to train 100 percent again, and then it will be a man-to-man fight until the end. There is no guarantee that Cairoli will play all matches without any injury, and there is a risk, especially in this sport, so we just have to wait and see. I assume that there are no complications: in the normal world seventeen days is not long for this injury, but in my sport seventeen days is a long time not to be able to drive."

|

6/27/2018 3:05 PM

I just hope he gets through the weekend healthy and we can see a nice battle for the rest of the season.
No trip to Endonesia please..

|

6/27/2018 4:48 PM

What were his results last time he came back from a collarbone?

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6/27/2018 7:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/27/2018 7:39 PM

In 2016, Herlings missed three events after a broken collarbone, then he looked mediocre for the first two events after his return:

• In Assen, Herlings went 2-1. In the first moto he finished behind Covington, then in the second moto he struggled to get past Prado. In sand, no less.

• At Charlotte Herlings went 1-3, but he might easily have gone 3-3. In the first moto, he was running third, but benefitted when the leader (Forkner) crashed and held up the next rider (Webb). In the second moto, Herlings in fact finished third behind Webb and Forker.

When people recall Charlotte, they conveniently forget that Herlings was still recovering from injury. I mean, look at those names: Covington, Prado, Forkner, Webb ... they're all good riders, but they'd be lucky to even stay in sight of a healthy Herlings these days,

Herlings is a magician, but I think he'll have his hands full with Cairoli (and maybe some of the other top dogs) for the next couple events.

EDIT: For context, in 2016, Herlings had 23 wins and one second (behind Ferrandis) before his injury. He was "just another fast guy" for a while after that.

|

F1. MotoGP. MXGP. Screw the rest.

6/27/2018 7:46 PM

One tough son of a bitch , is all I can say.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

6/27/2018 8:17 PM

Any predictions of a random wada drug test in Indonesia?

|

6/27/2018 10:08 PM

Jrewing wrote:

fcktard response from an ignorant fcktard

|

6/27/2018 10:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/27/2018 10:14 PM

Correct me if im wrong, but didnt he broke his collarbone in 2016 at the German GP and 2 weeks later he won the first moto of the GP of Sweden! Second moto he made that start crash and got that pink injury! There was 1 or 2 weeks in between those GPs...

Now we are 2,5 week further. I think it really depends on what kind of track they have to face there, but i think a top 5 is possible for him.

|

6/27/2018 11:26 PM

Crush wrote:

2-1 at Assen, 1-3 at Charlotte and 1-1 at Glen Helen.

|

6/28/2018 12:32 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/28/2018 12:33 AM

Mare1203 wrote:

Jrewing wrote:

make1go wrote:

Ignorant!?! Go to Indo to search for ignorance. Won't have to walk far..

Herlings 5-dnf

|

6/28/2018 4:58 AM

Jrewing wrote:

make1go wrote:

Jrewing wrote:

Ignorant!?! Go to Indo to search for ignorance. Won't have to walk far..

Herlings 5-dnf

They make great moped crash vids on YouTube

|

6/28/2018 5:15 AM

Crush wrote:

EnvyMedia wrote:

2-1 at Assen, 1-3 at Charlotte and 1-1 at Glen Helen.

Webb passing Herlings for the overall at Charlotte was a hoot in person! Home crowd loved it for sure

?start=94

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

6/28/2018 10:24 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/28/2018 10:25 AM

Bidirella wrote:

Correct me if im wrong, but didnt he broke his collarbone in 2016 at the German GP and 2 weeks later he won the first moto of the GP of Sweden! Second moto he made that start crash and got that pink injury! There was 1 or 2 weeks in between those GPs...

Now we are 2,5 week further. I think it really depends on what kind of track they have to face there, but i think a top 5 is possible for him.

No.

In 2016, Herlings broke his collarbone on July 10 at the Dutch Masters. Herlings missed three GPs -- Czech, Belgian and Swiss -- and didn't race for seven weeks.

Upon his return at Assen (August 27-28), Herlings finished second in the first moto (behind Covington) then won the second moto, although, as I mentioned above, he struggled to get by Prado, who was in his second MX2 GP ever. It was a subpar performance from Helings, particularly on sand.

At Charlotte Herlings still didn't look 100%, and that was a full eight weeks after his injury. So who knows?

|

F1. MotoGP. MXGP. Screw the rest.

6/28/2018 11:24 AM

Then it was 2015.. One year it happend when he won pretty short after a collarbone injury

|

6/28/2018 11:33 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/28/2018 11:34 AM

I did some google work. Herlings broke his collarbone in 2015 at Germany, 2 weeks later he won the first moto in Sweden, and crashed in the Second one and got that pink injury.

Time will tell and nobody knows, they said he didnt ride before this weekend but who really knows...

This guys did even practice with a broken femur before heading to Mexico for the final GP of Mexico in 2014

|

6/28/2018 11:34 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/28/2018 8:50 PM

It makes no sense to do any kind of comparison.
Everything is different now, the bike, the competition, the rider himself.
We just have to way and see what happens.

It looks like also it will be raining like hell at both asian rounds, so there is way too many question marks.

|

6/28/2018 8:39 PM

Mare1203 wrote:

Jrewing wrote:

make1go wrote:

Probably a few short on the drunken scooter wopeouts, the rest sounds close to the mark.

|

6/28/2018 8:54 PM

line-up wrote:

It makes no sense to do any kind of comparison.
Everything is different now, the bike, the competition, the rider himself.
We just have to way and see what happens.

It looks like also it will be raining like hell at both asian rounds, so there is way too many question marks.

Sunday looks good, no rain maybe late thunderstorm.

|

6/29/2018 6:44 AM

Mare1203 wrote:

Jrewing wrote:

Arse full of blurts laughing

I had larf, chur.

|

6/29/2018 7:08 AM

And here I was expecting a picture of Herlings doing a big endo..

|