Herlings has got way more pressure on him than Tomac,....

9/24/2018 9:36am
JFerry wrote:
You make like it or not, but AMA tracks are freeways compared to MXgp tracks. And it has nothing to do with hills or jumps. In...
You make like it or not, but AMA tracks are freeways compared to MXgp tracks. And it has nothing to do with hills or jumps. In MXGP they don´t pass the machine the whole weekend. Just in key places, and if you like riding motocross you would know how different a track can be.
I watched every US national this year and never once saw them take the machine to the track aside from the necessary parts that could be...
I watched every US national this year and never once saw them take the machine to the track aside from the necessary parts that could be dangerous. Most of the races have the motos back to back where there isn't even enough time to prep anything more than the key areas. But way to be informed and aware.

Please go watch High Point or Red Bud from this year and tell me again how it was a highway.
presto170 wrote:
You do know that there’s 2 days of racing at a GP right? They don’t prep the track after the first day over here they just...
You do know that there’s 2 days of racing at a GP right? They don’t prep the track after the first day over here they just level the jump faces and they go again the next day.
Please explain what part of my post suggested that there wasn't two days of racing in the GPs? I'm fully aware. If you're going to respond to someone at least have some idea of what they are talking about.
St Ann More
9/24/2018 10:32am
JFerry wrote:
You make like it or not, but AMA tracks are freeways compared to MXgp tracks. And it has nothing to do with hills or jumps. In...
You make like it or not, but AMA tracks are freeways compared to MXgp tracks. And it has nothing to do with hills or jumps. In MXGP they don´t pass the machine the whole weekend. Just in key places, and if you like riding motocross you would know how different a track can be.
I watched every US national this year and never once saw them take the machine to the track aside from the necessary parts that could be...
I watched every US national this year and never once saw them take the machine to the track aside from the necessary parts that could be dangerous. Most of the races have the motos back to back where there isn't even enough time to prep anything more than the key areas. But way to be informed and aware.

Please go watch High Point or Red Bud from this year and tell me again how it was a highway.
presto170 wrote:
You do know that there’s 2 days of racing at a GP right? They don’t prep the track after the first day over here they just...
You do know that there’s 2 days of racing at a GP right? They don’t prep the track after the first day over here they just level the jump faces and they go again the next day.
That's bullshit!

I've seen them touch up more than just jump faces on Saturday and Sunday.
9/24/2018 11:32am

presto170 wrote:
Please explain what part of my post suggested that there wasn't two days of racing in the GPs? I'm fully aware. If you're going to respond...
Please explain what part of my post suggested that there wasn't two days of racing in the GPs? I'm fully aware. If you're going to respond to someone at least have some idea of what they are talking about.
Wow that comment really cut deep hahaha thanks for making my day.
9/24/2018 11:41am
presto170 wrote:
Please explain what part of my post suggested that there wasn't two days of racing in the GPs? I'm fully aware. If you're going to respond...
presto170 wrote:
Wow that comment really cut deep hahaha thanks for making my day.
Thanks for proving my point. Have a good day.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Herlings has got way more pressure on him than Tomac,....

The Latest