Herlings has got way more pressure on him than Tomac,....

JFerry
9/20/2018 1:00pm
mxb2 wrote:
Exactly. Some on vital.dont like facts.
just facts ... Herlings and Tomac raced only 4 times , Herlings won 3 out of the 4 moto;s and both races and not because he...
just facts ... Herlings and Tomac raced only 4 times , Herlings won 3 out of the 4 moto;s and both races and not because he had such good starts Wink just some facts , who you happen to like and what fits in this Herlings /Tomac topic
The strategy will be defined on Saturday. America has to win. If as expected, Herlings is 2 seconds faster than the rest, Tomac cannot try to follow and risk to crash. Barcia is the one to watch. When facing mxgp riders he had trouble to finish within the top ten. He has to do better. Plessinger is not that crucial. One moto can be ruled out. Normally in the 250 class.
Donovan759
9/20/2018 1:08pm
MR. X wrote:
The whole world vs the United States should be what the race is called.
When you're better than everyone else, that seems to be the way it goes. Whistling
Robgvx
9/20/2018 1:18pm
Let me know when Herlings lines up for A1.
He has several million reasons not to.
smee113
9/20/2018 1:27pm
Regardless of who wins the MXGP class at des Nations this year, I think it's pretty hard to argue the pressure is on Herlings to beat Tomac since he's 3-1 against Tomac, all-time, and all 4 of those races were last year and on American soil. Arguing for any other race is irrelevant (imo) since it didn't involve both riders.

The Shop

Press516
Fantasy
126th
9/20/2018 1:29pm
Red Bud isnt Lommell, ya jackasses.

Tomac 1-1
Barcia wins open class
Plessinger wins MX2.

Woohoo
LOL!!! Lets see...

Tomac 1-1 - Not likely.
Barcia wins open class - This is probable.
Plessinger wins MX2. - This seems highly likely.

I don't think Barcia will be an issue. In fact, I expect him to win the Open class with a finish like 1-3 or 1-4...
smee113
9/20/2018 1:39pm Edited Date/Time 9/20/2018 2:03pm
9/20/2018 1:40pm
mxb2 wrote:
I am.of fan of both, so the debate is bench racing thats it. Cant ever compare the 2, because they never will race a series.
nice twist to the story
JBlain619 wrote:
It seems as if the only "twist" is in your panties! It is very possible to be a fan of multiple riders. Bottom line is, you...
It seems as if the only "twist" is in your panties!

It is very possible to be a fan of multiple riders. Bottom line is, you cannot compare the "one-off" races that really don't mean shit to one of the riders. I really don't think the Des Nations is a true test of superiority of any certain rider. Hell, Paulin has won how many Des Nations yet doesn't have a World Title? Is he the best rider in the world?? No. The true test would be in a series and unfortunately for the fans, we will never see ET and the Bullet go at it in a series.
It will certainly count if Tomac wins.
9/20/2018 1:44pm
mxb2 wrote:
Exactly. Some on vital.dont like facts.
just facts ... Herlings and Tomac raced only 4 times , Herlings won 3 out of the 4 moto;s and both races and not because he...
just facts ... Herlings and Tomac raced only 4 times , Herlings won 3 out of the 4 moto;s and both races and not because he had such good starts Wink just some facts , who you happen to like and what fits in this Herlings /Tomac topic
JFerry wrote:
The strategy will be defined on Saturday. America has to win. If as expected, Herlings is 2 seconds faster than the rest, Tomac cannot try to...
The strategy will be defined on Saturday. America has to win. If as expected, Herlings is 2 seconds faster than the rest, Tomac cannot try to follow and risk to crash. Barcia is the one to watch. When facing mxgp riders he had trouble to finish within the top ten. He has to do better. Plessinger is not that crucial. One moto can be ruled out. Normally in the 250 class.
Tomac and the qualifying race mean nothing--he hasn't won one since 2014

Barcia struggles to top 10??????????

He got 2nd behind Tomac in Charlotte (moto 2 DNF)

2015 1-3 MXON

2017 he struggled all year including the GP.

Barcia is better than you guys give him credit for, especially at red bud.

SlasherMcGee
9/20/2018 2:19pm
Robgvx wrote:
Yeah, and I'm still waiting.

So let me know...
9/21/2018 1:01am
To go back to where this topic started with; Herlings doesn't know pressure, never had never will. I read about championship was on the line last year for Tomac at Iron Man that's why he let Herlings win...
Well, Herlings went 1-1 last week where the pressure for other would be sky high. He doesn't know pressure, he just goes out and wins.
DeStouwer
9/21/2018 1:08am
To go back to where this topic started with; Herlings doesn't know pressure, never had never will. I read about championship was on the line last...
To go back to where this topic started with; Herlings doesn't know pressure, never had never will. I read about championship was on the line last year for Tomac at Iron Man that's why he let Herlings win...
Well, Herlings went 1-1 last week where the pressure for other would be sky high. He doesn't know pressure, he just goes out and wins.
Thread was fading. Give it a rest.
joshflo
9/21/2018 1:43am
Can’t wait till this race is done so people can finally stfu about this
9/21/2018 3:00am
Robgvx wrote:

So let me know...
Let me know when Eli lines up in Europe, preferably at a sand track
cookies
9/21/2018 3:25am
Hey look, another Herlings vs Tomac thread!
Barrzy256
9/21/2018 3:40am
Press516 wrote:
LOL!!! Lets see... Tomac 1-1 - [i]Not likely.[/i] Barcia wins open class - [i]This is probable.[/i] Plessinger wins MX2. - [i]This seems highly likely.[/i] I don't...
LOL!!! Lets see...

Tomac 1-1 - Not likely.

I don't think Barcia will be an issue. In fact, I expect him to win the Open class with a finish like 1-3 or 1-4...
Plessinger highly likely to win the mx2 class? I think you’re writing Prado off a bit early there. Given the quality of Prado’s starts and the fact there will be 450s on the gate, I’d say the battle for mx2 too honours will be a close one
9/21/2018 3:52am
cool_hand wrote:
Herlings came over here and got beat in Charlotte a few years back by,..Cooper Webb,..and Tomac was way, way, up front.,...you don't think that doesn't haunt...
Herlings came over here and got beat in Charlotte a few years back by,..Cooper Webb,..and Tomac was way, way, up front.,...you don't think that doesn't haunt him??

UpTiTe wrote:
Naw, I think the 1.5 seconds a lap that he was faster than Eli at Ironman, and the beating he gave him in the second moto...
Naw, I think the 1.5 seconds a lap that he was faster than Eli at Ironman, and the beating he gave him in the second moto at the GP last year erased all that.
avidchimp wrote:
In all fairness Eli had a championship on the line at Ironman, and it showed in his riding for sure. As for the 2nd Moto at...
In all fairness Eli had a championship on the line at Ironman, and it showed in his riding for sure. As for the 2nd Moto at the GP in Florida, he just didn't give a shit.
Aaaaah, now I understand how it works.

Thanks for clearing it up.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
9/21/2018 4:13am
cookies wrote:
Sometimes I wonder why people not just dig up the zillion other threads where the exact same bs was said, and wank off reading these instead of producing new ones every day...
motomike137
9/21/2018 5:17am
cookies wrote:
crusty_xx wrote:
Sometimes I wonder why people not just dig up the zillion other threads where the exact same bs was said, and wank off reading these instead...
Sometimes I wonder why people not just dig up the zillion other threads where the exact same bs was said, and wank off reading these instead of producing new ones every day...
But yet here you are commenting lol.
Dougy1
9/21/2018 5:46am
Is the final moto Open/MXGP? If so watch for Bam Bam to channel his inner Jeff Stanton and park Herlings!
Haha that actually would be epic
Press516
Fantasy
126th
9/21/2018 6:18am
Is the final moto Open/MXGP? If so watch for Bam Bam to channel his inner Jeff Stanton and park Herlings!
Dougy1 wrote:
I have a strong feeling that Barcia is going to be that guy at MXoN. Not necessarily Herlings, but he is going to be aggressive and anyone in front of him is at risk of being "parked"...
Madmax31
Fantasy
91st
9/21/2018 7:04am
Good God you people are nuts. If Tomac goes out and wins both motos or Herlings wins both, doesn't make one better than the other. People have off days, better days, etc. Herlings, Tomac, and 222 are the fastest guys on the planet....right now. Will they be on their A game? Will someone else show up and have a perfect day?

Just hope all are healthy, feeling good and put on an epic show.
aroark247
9/21/2018 8:08am Edited Date/Time 9/21/2018 8:09am
Dougy1 wrote:
Press516 wrote:
I have a strong feeling that Barcia is going to be that guy at MXoN. Not necessarily Herlings, but he is going to be aggressive and...
I have a strong feeling that Barcia is going to be that guy at MXoN. Not necessarily Herlings, but he is going to be aggressive and anyone in front of him is at risk of being "parked"...
That's every race for Barcia. And even sometimes practice.
FreshTopEnd
Fantasy
4231st
9/21/2018 8:20am
cool_hand wrote:
Obviously, this is the battle of the year,..but I would say Herlings has much more to prove than Eli on home turf,..wouldn't doubt Barcia doesn't beat...
Obviously, this is the battle of the year,..but I would say Herlings has much more to prove than Eli on home turf,..wouldn't doubt Barcia doesn't beat him as fired up as he's gonna be.
I haven’t read any of the other posts, but this .....ahhh... no.
rompin87
9/21/2018 1:40pm
Robgvx wrote:

So let me know...
You're still waiting for herliings to turn up to A1 in September?
Press516
Fantasy
126th
9/21/2018 2:14pm
Dougy1 wrote:
Press516 wrote:
I have a strong feeling that Barcia is going to be that guy at MXoN. Not necessarily Herlings, but he is going to be aggressive and...
aroark247 wrote:
That's every race for Barcia. And even sometimes practice.
He certainly has his moments, but some are more intense than others... I prefer flying the finger at Webb. Tongue

Just my opinion, but I think he's going to give Tony a race in moto 3.
JFerry
9/21/2018 11:09pm Edited Date/Time 9/21/2018 11:15pm
Robgvx wrote:

So let me know...
presto170 wrote:
What our AMA fellows are failing to see is that there are 2 tendencies. AMA, good tracks, more and more like SX´s tracks, only influence by weather conditions. And MXGP, mine fields where you never know.
No rigth or wrong, the law of the fastest.
I have the impression that Red Bud can be made like a MXGP track if they want.
9/22/2018 12:37am
presto170 wrote:
We will find out next year,who knows,if Team USA will win this year probably “he”has to defend his title next year in Assen.It would be an epic battle between Team USA and the Nederlands.Cool
FARANG
9/22/2018 1:27am
Press516 wrote:
LOL!!! Lets see... Tomac 1-1 - [i]Not likely.[/i] Barcia wins open class - [i]This is probable.[/i] Plessinger wins MX2. - [i]This seems highly likely.[/i] I don't...
LOL!!! Lets see...

Tomac 1-1 - Not likely.

Barrzy256 wrote:
Plessinger highly likely to win the mx2 class? I think you’re writing Prado off a bit early there. Given the quality of Prado’s starts and the...
Plessinger highly likely to win the mx2 class? I think you’re writing Prado off a bit early there. Given the quality of Prado’s starts and the fact there will be 450s on the gate, I’d say the battle for mx2 too honours will be a close one
Correct. Prado is an animal, reminds me of Marquez in many ways in that he looks like a baby but has balls of steel.

I like Plessinger but don't underestimate Prado simply because he's a "Euro" that you haven't seen much of.
motomike137
9/22/2018 8:53am

So let me know...
presto170 wrote:
JFerry wrote:
What our AMA fellows are failing to see is that there are 2 tendencies. AMA, good tracks, more and more like SX´s tracks, only influence by...
What our AMA fellows are failing to see is that there are 2 tendencies. AMA, good tracks, more and more like SX´s tracks, only influence by weather conditions. And MXGP, mine fields where you never know.
No rigth or wrong, the law of the fastest.
I have the impression that Red Bud can be made like a MXGP track if they want.
Red Bud like a SX track? Lol. "Can be made like a GP track" lol again. You keep throwing your line in the water Smile

Post a reply to: Herlings has got way more pressure on him than Tomac,....

The Latest