Herlings, fighting for the title or not to be beaten by the young lad?

Edited Date/Time 10/12/2021 11:30am
Not clear what his priorities are. The title will go to Honda if he doesn´t calm down. He was extremely lucky today.
|
ATKpilot99
10/3/2021 2:06pm
Herlings wants to win every timed session qualifying race and moto .
KONG
10/3/2021 2:09pm
ferrys123 wrote:
Not clear what his priorities are. The title will go to Honda if he doesn´t calm down. He was extremely lucky today.
Tell all of this to Prado.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
10/3/2021 2:18pm
The young lad was less than 10 points out of the red plate after moto 1
So yeah, probably a good idea to try and beat him
wreckitrandy
10/3/2021 2:32pm
On the one hand, I agree with you. Maybe not the smartest approach by Herlings to be racing that close to an obvious idiot. On the other,,, he closed down a 40 yard gap in two turns. It would be hard not to have a go at that point.

The Shop

agn5008
Fantasy
256th
10/3/2021 3:06pm
On the one hand, I agree with you. Maybe not the smartest approach by Herlings to be racing that close to an obvious idiot. On the...
On the one hand, I agree with you. Maybe not the smartest approach by Herlings to be racing that close to an obvious idiot. On the other,,, he closed down a 40 yard gap in two turns. It would be hard not to have a go at that point.
10 points separated them at the beginning of the moto. Every single moto is extremely important for them. It’s not like Herlings was battling someone like Seewer who is out of points contention.
Nellyinda803
Fantasy
362nd
10/3/2021 4:57pm
Every point matters in this championship. Evident by the red plate changing after this race. You go for the win in these situations
10/3/2021 6:24pm
ferrys123 wrote:
Looks like this pussy created a new username to talk shit on JH.
creature654
Fantasy
70th
10/3/2021 6:39pm
We’re talking about someone who is one of the greatest to ever do it. And someone who has crashed out of title chases as much as anyone in my lifetime. Situational awareness, yes it would be nice to win every moto ever, but he should’ve backed down. The points were close but how many has he made up over the last few races? Super lucky he’s not out for the year, again. But it’s not his fault it’s never his fault.
FARANG
10/3/2021 6:50pm
Prado's fault. He jumped across Herlings to secure the win.
Brent
10/3/2021 7:16pm Edited Date/Time 10/3/2021 7:19pm
1- what Jorge Prado did was stupid and dangerous, and he did it after the finish line - why did he cross jump while looking over at Herlings after he had won the moto?

2. He took his own team out of the lead of MXGP.

3- He took himself out of the points.

If anyone can give a rational explanation to any of those, I’m listening.

He hasn’t posted anything to his Instagram since the race, it will be interesting to hear his story…
10/3/2021 7:56pm
What was Herlings trying to do?. Pass in the air in the finish jump?. Is this some kind of Xbox game and the lad in front cannot make a mistake?. Herlings was very lucky to be unhurt. What is KTM thinking?.
The fact is Herlings had zero chances to pass Prado in the finish jump.
27 years old, One mxgp title.
10/3/2021 8:03pm Edited Date/Time 10/3/2021 8:09pm
Brent wrote:
1- what Jorge Prado did was stupid and dangerous, and he did it after the finish line - why did he cross jump while looking over...
1- what Jorge Prado did was stupid and dangerous, and he did it after the finish line - why did he cross jump while looking over at Herlings after he had won the moto?

He hasn’t posted anything to his Instagram since the race, it will be interesting to hear his story…
Perhaps because he took a different line to carry more speed after the jump? He didn´t know the race was finished?
10/3/2021 8:08pm
FARANG wrote:
Prado's fault. He jumped across Herlings to secure the win.
To secure the win?. Pythagoras wouldn´t agree.
Juck
Fantasy
330th
10/3/2021 8:31pm
ferrys123 wrote:
Obvious troll is obvious
Sully
10/3/2021 9:01pm
Brent wrote:
1- what Jorge Prado did was stupid and dangerous, and he did it after the finish line - why did he cross jump while looking over...

ferrys123 wrote:
Perhaps because he took a different line to carry more speed after the jump? He didn´t know the race was finished?
Juck is right, you're way too obvious. Why would he need to carry more speed after the jump when the checkered flag was out?
10/3/2021 10:31pm
Sully wrote:
Juck is right, you're way too obvious. Why would he need to carry more speed after the jump when the checkered flag was out?
That's the question. He takes a different líne with no chances to pass Prado. Why pushing that hard?. Prado gets the outside rut that he cannot avoid.
10/3/2021 10:49pm
Prado, Herlings, the rut and the line. What is Herlings doing?

KONG
10/3/2021 11:35pm
ferrys123 wrote:
What was Herlings trying to do?. Pass in the air in the finish jump?. Is this some kind of Xbox game and the lad in front...
What was Herlings trying to do?. Pass in the air in the finish jump?. Is this some kind of Xbox game and the lad in front cannot make a mistake?. Herlings was very lucky to be unhurt. What is KTM thinking?.
What is KTM thinking? They think you're a dumbass.
Laughing
10/3/2021 11:46pm
ferrys123 wrote:
What was Herlings trying to do?. Pass in the air in the finish jump?. Is this some kind of Xbox game and the lad in front...
KONG wrote:
Laughing
If that your best shot, let´s call it a day.

Why do I have the impresion most Herlings fans do not have a clue where the finish line is in reallity?. Does reallity comes as a shock and they cannot recognize the stupid behaviour of Herlings?
Cortami79
10/3/2021 11:55pm
ferrys123 wrote:
If that your best shot, let´s call it a day. Why do I have the impresion most Herlings fans do not have a clue where the...

Why do I have the impresion most Herlings fans do not have a clue where the finish line is in reallity?. Does reallity comes as a shock and they cannot recognize the stupid behaviour of Herlings?
Mate, have you ever raced a dirtbike before? Have you ever watched a GP at Teutschental? Prado is the blame here, seriously
10/3/2021 11:56pm
ferrys123 wrote:
If that your best shot, let´s call it a day. Why do I have the impresion most Herlings fans do not have a clue where the...

Cortami79 wrote:
Mate, have you ever raced a dirtbike before? Have you ever watched a GP at Teutschental? Prado is the blame here, seriously
Do you care to elaborate?
Cortami79
10/4/2021 12:03am
ferrys123 wrote:

Cortami79 wrote:
ferrys123 wrote:
Of course. The next corner is to the left (which has many ruts leading up to it), Prado jumps from the left totally to the right. Is that the normal race line? Herlings is next to him on the right so there is no room at all, he has no where to go except jumping straight (which he did). Now tell me why it is stupid behaviour of Herlings to race Prado to the finish line? Prado could have made a mistake the last 100mtrs before the finishline, so he came of that previous corner obviously pinned until the finish
tek14
10/4/2021 12:07am
OP made account to blame Herlings on Prados stupid moves. This wasnt first time even on this race for Prado to do these dangerous moves.
KONG
10/4/2021 12:14am
ferrys123 wrote:
KONG wrote:
Laughing
ferrys123 wrote:

You don't deserve more of an effort, Bozo.
Wink
10/4/2021 12:21am
Cortami79 wrote:
ferrys123 wrote:
Cortami79 wrote:
Of course. The next corner is to the left (which has many ruts leading up to it), Prado jumps from the left totally to the right...
Of course. The next corner is to the left (which has many ruts leading up to it), Prado jumps from the left totally to the right. Is that the normal race line? Herlings is next to him on the right so there is no room at all, he has no where to go except jumping straight (which he did). Now tell me why it is stupid behaviour of Herlings to race Prado to the finish line? Prado could have made a mistake the last 100mtrs before the finishline, so he came of that previous corner obviously pinned until the finish
The finish line is where it is to avoid these crashes. But if the one behind gas it.........

I am pretty sure most of the "clever" guys here didn´t have any idea where the finish line was. Still thinking is on top of the jump?
10/4/2021 12:26am
tek14 wrote:
OP made account to blame Herlings on Prados stupid moves. This wasnt first time even on this race for Prado to do these dangerous moves.
That´s very miserable from your side. Shame on you.
I am Ferrys with an account older than yours. Account that I cannot recover.
After reading all the hate and silly attacks to Prado because he is spanish? I decided to make my point clear. You guys are ruining the fun. This is supposed to be a motocross world where all riders are respected.
Herlings made a big mistake as shown in the picture. As he made with Monticelli.
kongols
10/4/2021 12:27am
ferrys123 wrote:
Juck wrote:
Obvious troll is obvious
Obviosly.Laughing
tek14
10/4/2021 12:31am
tek14 wrote:
ferrys123 wrote:
That´s very miserable from your side. Shame on you. I am Ferrys with an account older than yours. Account that I cannot recover. After reading all...
After reading all the hate and silly attacks to Prado because he is spanish? I decided to make my point clear. You guys are ruining the fun. This is supposed to be a motocross world where all riders are respected.
Herlings made a big mistake as shown in the picture. As he made with Monticelli.
You talk about respect.. Prado doenst respect othes health and well being doing tricks like these. He been doing this all season if you have missed it.
10/4/2021 12:40am
tek14 wrote:
ferrys123 wrote:
That´s very miserable from your side. Shame on you. I am Ferrys with an account older than yours. Account that I cannot recover. After reading all...
tek14 wrote:
You talk about respect.. Prado doenst respect othes health and well being doing tricks like these. He been doing this all season if you have missed...
You talk about respect.. Prado doenst respect othes health and well being doing tricks like these. He been doing this all season if you have missed it.
That´s in the parallel world that you guys have created in this forum.
Prado, leading and he is doing tricks?. But does anyone still believe this shit?. He was 9 points from the leader and he is doing tricks?. How many tricks was he doing with Gajser?. Not problems at all, finding the moment, very clear passes with no risk.
But mr Herlings is mr Herlings, just let him pass of course. Give him the title.
Now he sends him to hospital in a silly movement trying to pass him in the air when the race was finish 30m before and he is doing tricks.
Are you serious?

Post a reply to: Herlings, fighting for the title or not to be beaten by the young lad?

The Latest