Herlings and Tomac Both in MXGP Class

RG1
9/15/2018 3:32am
RG1 wrote:
I'm glad to see that The Netherlands have done the right thing and put Jeffrey in MXGP. Their only chance of winning is to put Herlings...
I'm glad to see that The Netherlands have done the right thing and put Jeffrey in MXGP. Their only chance of winning is to put Herlings up against Tomac and try to rattle him by beating him every time they are on track. It might not work exactly like that, but they've at least themselves a chance
Rs444 wrote:
I have a hard time believing coldenhoff Will beat barcia tho.
Yeah I agree, that's why Herlings has to go up against Tomac. It's difficult to see Coldenhoff beating Barcia, but almost impossible to see him beating Tomac. The Open class is nowhere near as stacked as the MXGP class, so Coldenhoff will be near the front in that, even if he can't beat Barcia.
Sideways
9/15/2018 3:36am Edited Date/Time 9/15/2018 3:36am
Watch Barcia win. Lol. Nobody's taking much about him. F.T.B.
Rs444 wrote:
F.T.B -Fuck the barcia ?
I say, watch out for Roczen! I think he will go balls out! Meeting Herlings for the first time since they rode the mx2 GPs together. Roczen wants to make a statement. Roczen was keeping Tomac honest at Red bud this year aswell
DPR250R
9/15/2018 5:39am
Sideways wrote:
I say, watch out for Roczen! I think he will go balls out! Meeting Herlings for the first time since they rode the mx2 GPs together...
I say, watch out for Roczen! I think he will go balls out! Meeting Herlings for the first time since they rode the mx2 GPs together. Roczen wants to make a statement. Roczen was keeping Tomac honest at Red bud this year aswell
I will lose my mind if the 3 of them go at it!
Press516
Fantasy
111th
9/15/2018 6:46am
Watch Barcia win. Lol. Nobody's taking much about him. F.T.B.
Rs444 wrote:
F.T.B -Fuck the barcia ?
Sideways wrote:
I say, watch out for Roczen! I think he will go balls out! Meeting Herlings for the first time since they rode the mx2 GPs together...
I expect to see Roczen in the mix, but his team won't be... So it will be whether he splits the contenders or not. He could play a massive spoiler role.

Barcia will toast Coldenhoff, but if the Open class is weak, Coldenhoff will still score well. Barcia should win that second moto, he starts well and is strong at Red Bud. Hell, AP could be top 5 by the end of that moto too...

The Shop

Rs444
9/15/2018 7:48am
Its a shame gajser wont race, hes had "bad" seasons this year and last but he has the potential to go as fast as herlings and tomac. If you watch the youtube clip with him riding dirt park you will understand how insanly fast he can go on a bit more open tracks + i think racing in america now would give him a New found drive cause he lost his drive to win in europe after back to back mx2/mx1 titles. We should not count out tc222 either, sure his fitness level is not on par with e.t and j.h, but he has more experience and is a smarter rider than any of the others competing so he could win. Ppl seem to count him out in america just because tomac beat him 15 and 16, but those same ppl probably dont take the fact that he was injured and had notoriously bad seasons and lost the gp title both those years because of that so if we talk speed between them with both riders fit and withouth injury its more like 1-1 after last year. We shouldnt dismiss some other dudes like febvre, barcia, paulin etc either because a lot of riders are clearly faster racing mxon than their respective series as all 3 of them and some other dudes have shown in the past ?.
Phantom 661
9/15/2018 7:15pm
Last time I saw these two race Tomac crashed out pretty quick. I want very badly to see Eli riding fast and loose with the intensity we all know he's capable of. Bring it... cause Herlings most certainly will!
KirkChandler
Fantasy
357th
9/15/2018 8:21pm
Sideways wrote:
Plus 6 more weeks of time off his arms, he will be in the mix, plus Kenny has a bigger rivalry with Herlings than Eli does. He will try and keep his personal class winning Des Nations streak going.

Eli has the weight of the AMA on his shoulders, Jeffery has the weight of the FIM on his shoulders, Ken has no pressure at all.

Post a reply to: Herlings and Tomac Both in MXGP Class

The Latest