Herlings and Prato in the sand!!

Related:
Create New Tag

9/19/2021 7:38 AM

No spoiler for anyone who’s not watching race but Damn this is insane!!

|

9/19/2021 7:47 AM

Spoil it. People need to stay off social media if they don't want to know the results, imho.

|

9/19/2021 7:50 AM

Suicidal_Tendencies wrote:

Spoil it. People need to stay off social media if they don't want to know the results, imho.

Exactly, not difficult.

|

9/19/2021 7:56 AM

The track is sick. Proper deep sand but not just a flat field like Lommel and more natural.

|

9/19/2021 9:29 AM

Finnish_Flash_62 wrote:

The track is sick. Proper deep sand but not just a flat field like Lommel and more natural.

Yeah and pretty one lined

|

9/19/2021 9:39 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/19/2021 11:03 AM

Arofin wrote:

Prado looking a bit like Webb this season , great starts and very difficult to pass
to be honest i expected more this season

|

9/19/2021 11:43 AM

Finnish_Flash_62 wrote:

Arofin wrote:

Mugeneco wrote:

Prado looking a bit like Webb this season , great starts and very difficult to pass
to be honest i expected more this season ...more

I would not have expected him to be 12points out of the red plate in mid September

|

9/19/2021 11:44 AM

How does one watch mxgp in America without spending a bunch of money?

|

RPM Performance
CT

9/19/2021 12:45 PM

murph783 wrote:

It’s deferred on a channel call Eurosport sometimes

|

9/19/2021 12:55 PM

Awesome track and racing today! Bring on the MXoN next week! Awesome season and many rounds to go.

|

9/19/2021 3:09 PM

murph783 wrote:

I have it on YouTube TV…I can’t remember what channel it’s on though…I’ll check when I get home…

|

9/19/2021 5:24 PM

Watching it on CBS Sports Network tonight comes with my package doesn't cost a fortune LOL

|

9/19/2021 5:30 PM

murph783 wrote:

If you get the season pass around Christmas time they usually offer a great deal for the whole year including the sea nations race as well!! I think it’s around 100 dollars or so for the entire season and it’s soo worth it IMO!! Great racing and the best coverage hands down!!!

|

9/19/2021 5:36 PM

Prado, Herlings, and Febre kept an incredible place. I thought Prado might actually win it the way he was fighting. Herlings pass on Prado was almost a disaster when Prado ran wide into him. Great racing, wish Tony and a healthy Gasjer were in the mix.

|

9/19/2021 8:52 PM

Hey, lame question here but I don't get to watch the GP's (though I do try to at least watch the highlights) but
is that J.T. calling the race, too? How long has he been doing that?

And yes, track and racing looked awesome!

|

9/19/2021 8:55 PM

murph783 wrote:

Titan1 wrote:

I have it on YouTube TV…I can’t remember what channel it’s on though…I’ll check when I get home…

It looks like they are on CBS Sports on YouTube TV. I don’t pay any extra (I think it $60 or $70 a month for youtube TV) to watch them…and I don’t know if they are live…but I’ve got every race so far.

|

9/20/2021 12:12 AM

KurtJ99 wrote:

Prado, Herlings, and Febre kept an incredible place. I thought Prado might actually win it the way he was fighting. Herlings ...more

I watched it again, Prado was riding great, Herlings al little bit faster but not enough to make a pass. And Prado kept him off great. But with the pass it was a dickmove from Prado.

|

9/20/2021 1:36 AM

FWYT wrote:

Hey, lame question here but I don't get to watch the GP's (though I do try to at least watch the highlights) but
is that J.T. ...more

JT$ commentates on a few races throughout the year. I think some races line up with his job with Fly Racing so we all get to benefit. As soon as I heard his voice on, I was like this weekend just got better. Hard to beat a deep sand race with Malin & JT in the booth.

|

9/20/2021 1:59 AM

Muscle-Milk-KTM wrote:

JT$ commentates on a few races throughout the year. I think some races line up with his job with Fly Racing so we all get to ...more

Malin always do a very good job but with JT$ is just perfect.
Very good coments a two good points of view.

|

9/20/2021 2:12 AM

Finnish_Flash_62 wrote:

Arofin wrote:

Mugeneco wrote:

Prado deals with some fitness problems from his covid last year

|

9/20/2021 2:23 AM

Arofin wrote:

Mugeneco wrote:

Jens_Olsson wrote:

Prado deals with some fitness problems from his covid last year

Did webb have covid start of 2020 season.
I know had a virus...

|

9/20/2021 4:10 AM

FWYT wrote:

is that J.T. ...more

Muscle-Milk-KTM wrote:

JT$ commentates on a few races throughout the year. I think some races line up with his job with Fly Racing so we all get to ...more

Agreed. Him & Malin are a class act together. I'm hoping JT will stick around for MXoN.

|

9/20/2021 6:33 AM

|