Herlings Injured

Related:
Create New Tag

7/21/2014 11:50 AM

Herlings' had surgery around 4:30 pm today, they put a steel pin in his leg.

|

7/21/2014 11:53 AM

I'm so gutted. Just sayin. Stamp it.

|

7/21/2014 12:22 PM

rangot wrote:

He did for several years in a row without problems. Shit happens... He could have done the same practicing on his 250F, the ...more

JH lost control cresting a jump. You can see the jump at 1min 26sec in the youtube movie from last year's race.

|

7/21/2014 12:22 PM

Well isnt that some shitty news to add to a rainy Monday at work!!!!dizzy

|

7/21/2014 12:24 PM

MX181NL wrote:

Herlings' had surgery around 4:30 pm today, they put a steel pin in his leg.

Steel is stronger than bone let's hope he's ready to ride soon!

|

Now don't swig it boy! just a open your craw sows I can pour it right through.

7/21/2014 1:06 PM

Andy McKinstry wrote:

The nations is totally wrecked.. Herlings probably wont even be there and cairoli on a 250.. America wont see the real speed ...more

ChrisB10 wrote:

Now you know how we feel when we don't send Villopoto and Stewart. helllooo lol

You would really pick stewart ahead of dungey or even canard? Lol RV fair enough but i remember a 16 year old herlings beat him in france..

|

7/21/2014 1:13 PM

Andy McKinstry wrote:

The nations is totally wrecked.. Herlings probably wont even be there and cairoli on a 250.. America wont see the real speed ...more

ChrisB10 wrote:

Andy McKinstry wrote:

You would really pick stewart ahead of dungey or even canard? Lol RV fair enough but i remember a 16 year old herlings beat ...more

he was 15 when he beat RV wasnt he?

|

7/21/2014 1:18 PM

Well, it is official. KTM just released this PR.

It's a bummer, especially when he is so close to the title - just five measly points!

|

I'm the online editor at MXVice.com!

Instagram: @_LewisPhillips

7/21/2014 1:22 PM

Andy McKinstry wrote:

ChrisB10 wrote:

Andy McKinstry wrote:

You would really pick stewart ahead of dungey or even canard? Lol RV fair enough but i remember a 16 year old herlings beat ...more

DUDE....please STFU about that. You know damn well what happened in that race! RV was buried way in the back and gaining on Herlings like a lion on a gazelle. Another lap he would of blown right past him.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

7/21/2014 1:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/21/2014 1:27 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

DUDE....please STFU about that. You know damn well what happened in that race! RV was buried way in the back and gaining on ...more

he did pass him..... then Herlings passed him right back

this happened on the last lap

when RV catches Herlings after a bad start, RV is faster, but when Herlings does it to Cairoli........ totally different according to Jeffro haha

|

A Year In MX: One Man, One Year, One Sport
All 13 MX races on US soil
http://www.ayearinmx.com

7/21/2014 1:35 PM

ChrisB10 wrote:

Andy McKinstry wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:

DUDE....please STFU about that. You know damn well what happened in that race! RV was buried way in the back and gaining on ...more

Lol touched a nerve there.. herlings was 16 then.. 16 years old haha

|

7/21/2014 1:42 PM

Andy McKinstry wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:

ayearinmx wrote:

when RV catches Herlings after a bad ...more

whistling
|

7/21/2014 1:44 PM

Phillips467 wrote:

Well, it is official. KTM just released this PR.

It's a bummer, especially when he is so close to the title - just five ...more

Wow. There's quite the difference in tone between that PR and Stewart's PR.

|

7/21/2014 1:47 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

ayearinmx wrote:

kongols wrote: whistling

And Herlings broke his gear lever halfway through the race kissing

|

7/21/2014 2:20 PM

Wish him best in recovery Photo

|

7/21/2014 2:52 PM

ayearinmx wrote:

Muscle-Milk-KTM wrote:

No he didn't...You guys can't even get your facts straight. It was TC that broke his shifter and was stuck in 3rd gear at the USGP when he beat the 2nd best rider in Canada...

|

7/21/2014 3:35 PM

TeamPumpin wrote:

I'm so gutted. Just sayin. Stamp it.

THIS

|

"My philosophy is to have a really good time and never to let anything stop me from doing what I want to do.

Michel Petrucciani

7/21/2014 3:36 PM

ChrisB10 wrote:

Andy McKinstry wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:

on a 350 no less!laughing shit, Kroc almost beat RV on a 250!laughing if you call 10th place buried in the pack, well okermm
see for yourself! ">

|

7/21/2014 3:43 PM

Muscle-Milk-KTM wrote:

DonM wrote:

No he didn't...You guys can't even get your facts straight. It was TC that broke his shifter and was stuck in 3rd gear at the ...more

Thank you Don.

|

Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.

Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.

7/21/2014 4:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/21/2014 4:17 PM

Muscle-Milk-KTM wrote:

DonM wrote:

No he didn't...You guys can't even get your facts straight. It was TC that broke his shifter and was stuck in 3rd gear at the ...more

Herlings was stuck in third gear towards the end of the moto he beat RV.

Terrible news and puts a dampner on the MXDN. Get well soon JH.

|

Gatedrop.com

SX King MC
World MX King Everts
US MX/SX Goat RC

7/21/2014 4:17 PM

CrashMaster wrote:

I just don't understand why KTM would want/let him ride a 85 in the first place. I understand it was for charity, but what are ...more

im sure his pride got in the way. still not very smart. why even chance it

|

7/21/2014 4:29 PM

Hope he heals up quickly and completely....and to all the fucktards who have turned this into an AMA vs GP whining and pissing contest STFU...And thats to everyone on both sides of the argument.

|

7/21/2014 4:35 PM

ATKpilot99 wrote:

Hope he heals up quickly and completely....and to all the fucktards who have turned this into an AMA vs GP whining and pissing ...more

I tried to steer the ship in the right direction on page one, as you can see the icebergs are dead ahead!

|

7/21/2014 4:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/21/2014 4:38 PM

Andy McKinstry wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:

rcm406 wrote:

on a 350 no less!laughing shit, Kroc almost beat RV on a 250!laughing if you call 10th place buried in the pack, well okermm
see for yourself! ...more

I don't know if you can see it from this screenshot but it shows RV in 13th with 28:49 left in the moto. He came from 13th as a result of giving his gate pick to Baggett. Personally I think DeCoster should have let RV get the good gate pick, and let Baggett come through the pack the way he likes to.

Photo

|

Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.

Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.

7/21/2014 4:43 PM

It's known that he only needed 5 more points to lock down the championship. Is there any realistic scenario where he still wins it?

|

7/21/2014 4:49 PM

rangot wrote:

He did for several years in a row without problems. Shit happens... He could have done the same practicing on his 250F, the ...more

Rudicross wrote:

JH lost control cresting a jump. You can see the jump at 1min 26sec in the youtube movie from last year's race.

that is a cool video. I bet he had a blast

|

7/21/2014 5:01 PM

Huevos wrote:

It's known that he only needed 5 more points to lock down the championship. Is there any realistic scenario where he still ...more

Oh it's very possible he wins because the other guys can't amass enough points to catch him.

|

7/21/2014 5:08 PM

Oh my gosh, I wish him the best - Racer or not, breaking the biggest bone in your body is a life changing event.

Get well soon JH, See you at Millville 2015 maybe...

Will KTM keep their guys out of these "one off" events in the future if JH loses the title?

|

7/21/2014 5:28 PM

I imagine he'll do what is best for him, but it's totally possible he could come back at the final round and earn 5 measly points. Even a femur is likely to be healed up pretty well in a 20 year old after 8 weeks.

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

7/21/2014 5:31 PM

Andy McKinstry wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:

Andy McKinstry wrote:

Lol touched a nerve there.. herlings was 16 then.. 16 years old haha

Pretty sure RV was 17 when he put the entire world to the grindstone in both motos in 07.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------