Herlings Injured

TeamPumpin
7/21/2014 11:53am
I'm so gutted. Just sayin. Stamp it.
Rudicross
7/21/2014 12:22pm
rangot wrote:
He did for several years in a row without problems. Shit happens... He could have done the same practicing on his 250F, the guy rides like...
He did for several years in a row without problems. Shit happens... He could have done the same practicing on his 250F, the guy rides like an animal 24/7!!!

See his race from last year : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CpKq3DGZXk
JH lost control cresting a jump. You can see the jump at 1min 26sec in the youtube movie from last year's race.
GoonSquad250x
Fantasy
3920th
7/21/2014 12:22pm
Well isnt that some shitty news to add to a rainy Monday at work!!!!Dizzy
LappedU
7/21/2014 12:24pm
MX181NL wrote:
Herlings' had surgery around 4:30 pm today, they put a steel pin in his leg.
Steel is stronger than bone let's hope he's ready to ride soon!

The Shop

7/21/2014 1:06pm
The nations is totally wrecked.. Herlings probably wont even be there and cairoli on a 250.. America wont see the real speed of these guys ahhhhhh...
The nations is totally wrecked.. Herlings probably wont even be there and cairoli on a 250.. America wont see the real speed of these guys ahhhhhh.
Tixier has a great chance to win title now... KTM letting him go and he hasnt even got picked for nations. it would be quite funny if that happened.. Cant remember the last time mx2 world champion wasn't picked for nations.
ChrisB10 wrote:
Now you know how we feel when we don't send Villopoto and Stewart. helllooo lol
You would really pick stewart ahead of dungey or even canard? Lol RV fair enough but i remember a 16 year old herlings beat him in france..
7/21/2014 1:13pm
The nations is totally wrecked.. Herlings probably wont even be there and cairoli on a 250.. America wont see the real speed of these guys ahhhhhh...
The nations is totally wrecked.. Herlings probably wont even be there and cairoli on a 250.. America wont see the real speed of these guys ahhhhhh.
Tixier has a great chance to win title now... KTM letting him go and he hasnt even got picked for nations. it would be quite funny if that happened.. Cant remember the last time mx2 world champion wasn't picked for nations.
ChrisB10 wrote:
You would really pick stewart ahead of dungey or even canard? Lol RV fair enough but i remember a 16 year old herlings beat him in...
You would really pick stewart ahead of dungey or even canard? Lol RV fair enough but i remember a 16 year old herlings beat him in france..
he was 15 when he beat RV wasnt he?
Phillips467
7/21/2014 1:18pm
Well, it is official. KTM just released this PR.

It's a bummer, especially when he is so close to the title - just five measly points!
jeffro503
7/21/2014 1:22pm
ChrisB10 wrote:
You would really pick stewart ahead of dungey or even canard? Lol RV fair enough but i remember a 16 year old herlings beat him in...
DUDE....please STFU about that. You know damn well what happened in that race! RV was buried way in the back and gaining on Herlings like a lion on a gazelle. Another lap he would of blown right past him.
ayearinmx
7/21/2014 1:23pm Edited Date/Time 7/21/2014 1:27pm
jeffro503 wrote:
DUDE....please STFU about that. You know damn well what happened in that race! RV was buried way in the back and gaining on Herlings like a...
DUDE....please STFU about that. You know damn well what happened in that race! RV was buried way in the back and gaining on Herlings like a lion on a gazelle. Another lap he would of blown right past him.
he did pass him..... then Herlings passed him right back

this happened on the last lap

when RV catches Herlings after a bad start, RV is faster, but when Herlings does it to Cairoli........ totally different according to Jeffro haha
7/21/2014 1:35pm
ChrisB10 wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
DUDE....please STFU about that. You know damn well what happened in that race! RV was buried way in the back and gaining on Herlings like a...
Lol touched a nerve there.. herlings was 16 then.. 16 years old haha
kongols
7/21/2014 1:42pm
jeffro503 wrote:
ayearinmx wrote:
he did pass him..... then Herlings passed him right back this happened on the last lap when RV catches Herlings after a bad start, RV is...

when RV catches Herlings after a bad start, RV is faster, but when Herlings does it to Cairoli........ totally different according to Jeffro haha
Whistling
flamenco
7/21/2014 1:44pm
Well, it is official. KTM just released this PR.

It's a bummer, especially when he is so close to the title - just five measly points!
Wow. There's quite the difference in tone between that PR and Stewart's PR.
7/21/2014 1:47pm
jeffro503 wrote:
ayearinmx wrote:
he did pass him..... then Herlings passed him right back this happened on the last lap when RV catches Herlings after a bad start, RV is...

kongols wrote:
Whistling
And Herlings broke his gear lever halfway through the race Kissing
DonM
7/21/2014 2:52pm
ayearinmx wrote:

kongols wrote:
Whistling
No he didn't...You guys can't even get your facts straight. It was TC that broke his shifter and was stuck in 3rd gear at the USGP when he beat the 2nd best rider in Canada...
rcm406
7/21/2014 3:36pm
ChrisB10 wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
on a 350 no less!Laughing shit, Kroc almost beat RV on a 250!Laughing if you call 10th place buried in the pack, well okDry
see for yourself!http://youtu.be/Kk1bcKCdEdI
pilotdude
7/21/2014 3:43pm
kongols wrote:
Whistling
DonM wrote:
No he didn't...You guys can't even get your facts straight. It was TC that broke his shifter and was stuck in 3rd gear at the USGP...
No he didn't...You guys can't even get your facts straight. It was TC that broke his shifter and was stuck in 3rd gear at the USGP when he beat the 2nd best rider in Canada...
Thank you Don.
mccread
7/21/2014 4:16pm Edited Date/Time 7/21/2014 4:17pm
kongols wrote:
Whistling
DonM wrote:
No he didn't...You guys can't even get your facts straight. It was TC that broke his shifter and was stuck in 3rd gear at the USGP...
Herlings was stuck in third gear towards the end of the moto he beat RV.

Terrible news and puts a dampner on the MXDN. Get well soon JH.
bsharkey
7/21/2014 4:17pm
I just don't understand why KTM would want/let him ride a 85 in the first place. I understand it was for charity, but what are they...
I just don't understand why KTM would want/let him ride a 85 in the first place. I understand it was for charity, but what are they thinking dude is huge! Damn retards... I was so pumped for Unadilla. Sad
im sure his pride got in the way. still not very smart. why even chance it
ATKpilot99
7/21/2014 4:29pm
Hope he heals up quickly and completely....and to all the fucktards who have turned this into an AMA vs GP whining and pissing contest STFU...And thats to everyone on both sides of the argument.
slipdog
7/21/2014 4:35pm
ATKpilot99 wrote:
Hope he heals up quickly and completely....and to all the fucktards who have turned this into an AMA vs GP whining and pissing contest STFU...And thats...
Hope he heals up quickly and completely....and to all the fucktards who have turned this into an AMA vs GP whining and pissing contest STFU...And thats to everyone on both sides of the argument.
I tried to steer the ship in the right direction on page one, as you can see the icebergs are dead ahead!
pilotdude
7/21/2014 4:36pm Edited Date/Time 7/21/2014 4:38pm
jeffro503 wrote:
rcm406 wrote:
on a 350 no less!:laugh: shit, Kroc almost beat RV on a 250!:laugh: if you call 10th place buried in the pack, well ok:dry: see for...
on a 350 no less!Laughing shit, Kroc almost beat RV on a 250!Laughing if you call 10th place buried in the pack, well okDry
see for yourself!http://youtu.be/Kk1bcKCdEdI
I don't know if you can see it from this screenshot but it shows RV in 13th with 28:49 left in the moto. He came from 13th as a result of giving his gate pick to Baggett. Personally I think DeCoster should have let RV get the good gate pick, and let Baggett come through the pack the way he likes to.

Huevos
7/21/2014 4:43pm
It's known that he only needed 5 more points to lock down the championship. Is there any realistic scenario where he still wins it?
bsharkey
7/21/2014 4:49pm
rangot wrote:
He did for several years in a row without problems. Shit happens... He could have done the same practicing on his 250F, the guy rides like...
He did for several years in a row without problems. Shit happens... He could have done the same practicing on his 250F, the guy rides like an animal 24/7!!!

See his race from last year : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CpKq3DGZXk
Rudicross wrote:
JH lost control cresting a jump. You can see the jump at 1min 26sec in the youtube movie from last year's race.
that is a cool video. I bet he had a blast
Matt Fisher
Fantasy
1084th
7/21/2014 5:01pm
Huevos wrote:
It's known that he only needed 5 more points to lock down the championship. Is there any realistic scenario where he still wins it?
Oh it's very possible he wins because the other guys can't amass enough points to catch him.
Brent
7/21/2014 5:08pm
Oh my gosh, I wish him the best - Racer or not, breaking the biggest bone in your body is a life changing event.

Get well soon JH, See you at Millville 2015 maybe...

Will KTM keep their guys out of these "one off" events in the future if JH loses the title?
Falcon
Fantasy
765th
7/21/2014 5:28pm
I imagine he'll do what is best for him, but it's totally possible he could come back at the final round and earn 5 measly points. Even a femur is likely to be healed up pretty well in a 20 year old after 8 weeks.
Crush
7/21/2014 5:31pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Pretty sure RV was 17 when he put the entire world to the grindstone in both motos in 07.
langhammx
Fantasy
323rd
7/21/2014 7:16pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Crush wrote:
Pretty sure RV was 17 when he put the entire world to the grindstone in both motos in 07.
Was that the year he waxed everyone on a 250f, including RC ?

Post a reply to: Herlings Injured

The Latest