|

go dungey & roczen

#ChewBroca
so jerking off will help arm pump issues........ sweet lol

7/21/2014 6:09 AM

What a bummer.

|

7/21/2014 6:10 AM

You realize a broken Thigh is a Femur correct? Ask Turbo Trey about riding 6 weeks after that....

|

Washed up moto and enduro weekend warrior.

7/21/2014 6:18 AM

Really? Fuck me

|

7/21/2014 6:18 AM

Yeah sounds like 8 weeks my not be enough time to recover.. Hip injuries dont go away quickly. Get well soon JH84

|

7/21/2014 6:20 AM

On another note, anyone need cheap Unidilla tickets?

|

MxKing809 wrote:

You realize a broken Thigh is a Femur correct? Ask Turbo Trey about riding 6 weeks after that....

I'd be more worried if it's his hip, that could be a tough revovery depending on the severity.

|

MxKing809 wrote:

exactly! if its a femur or hip theres no way he will be racing again this season! really gutted that hes out injured just after hes announced he would race unadilla. Was looking forward to that and seeing him race at the nations

regarding the other potential title winners in mx2- i cant see any of them getting enough points to catch him now. They are all a very similar pace so its unlikely that any of them will be consistently winning or even 2nd/ 3rd places. The top 5 or 6 without herlings are all very similar speed! it will probably give them all extra motivation now, knowing they can actually win a race!

|

7/21/2014 6:21 AM

MxKing809 wrote:

he only needs 5 points, and has 4 heats, in oversea gp's so like 20 at the gate, and if he has the last gp only than 2 heats. no problem haha he will grab those points even on a 85 haha

|

7/21/2014 6:21 AM

Tonus probably does head -> desk right now.
The title would be his if he wasnt injured himself

|

7/21/2014 6:22 AM

crusty_xx wrote:

Tonus probably does head -> desk right now.
The title would be his if he wasnt injured himself

and what about the Hoff think he had a chance to grrrr

|

7/21/2014 6:26 AM

MxKing809 wrote:

2strokerider wrote:

exactly! if its a femur or hip theres no way he will be racing again this season! really gutted that hes out injured just ...more

I think it is realistic for Tixier. He's 145 bakc and there are 8 more motos left.
He needs about 18 points average in all motos. The last 5 GPs he was never worse than 4th in any moto
Sucks that he is on a KTM as well

|

7/21/2014 6:27 AM

This sucks! I hope it's not the hip. A friend of mine broke his hip and it took six months before he was allowed to ride.

|

7/21/2014 6:33 AM

MxKing809 wrote:

2strokerider wrote:

exactly! if its a femur or hip theres no way he will be racing again this season! really gutted that hes out injured just ...more

crusty_xx wrote:

I think it is realistic for Tixier. He's 145 bakc and there are 8 more motos left.
He needs about 18 points average in all ...more

MX-Pure discuss the points situation:

http://www.mx-pure.com/archive/news-20090318095900-20140721142423.htm

|

7/21/2014 6:38 AM

They are saying that it is a femur and hip injury, not good.

|

7/21/2014 6:44 AM

Broken femur and is under surgery right now.

|

7/21/2014 6:46 AM

MxKing809 wrote:

2strokerider wrote:

crusty_xx wrote:

He needs about 18 points average in all ...more

its still a tall order for tixier- it means he can't afford a bad moto.

With herlings out i think we will see alot of guys stepping up actually beleiving they can win a moto (jeffrey has them all beaten mentally before the gates even dropped) - i wouldnt be at all surprised to see 6 different moto winners the rest of the year - Anyone from febvre, tonus, butron, gaisjer, petrov, tixier, anstie will all feel like they can win a race and with most of them not having a chance of the title its all potential points for tixier to lose!

It adds an interesting dynamic to the rest of the mx2 season- in my opinion it will make the racing in mx2 better. Sucks for the fans that have been looking forward to herlings racing unadilla and the nations

Wish Jeffrey all the best in his recovery- it will be a shame not to see him racing motorcycles for the rest of the season! hope its not as bad as it sounds like it might be

|

7/21/2014 6:52 AM

That sucks!

Get well soon.

|

7/21/2014 6:53 AM

I bet the bosses at KTM are absolutely thrilled to hear that their heir to the Euro throne seriously injured himself in a charity event riding a mini bike.

|

7/21/2014 6:56 AM

TripleFive wrote:

I bet the bosses at KTM are absolutely thrilled to hear that their heir to the Euro throne seriously injured himself in a ...more

Run by his boss/ team manager. Talk about the irony.

|

7/21/2014 7:02 AM

The nations is totally wrecked.. Herlings probably wont even be there and cairoli on a 250.. America wont see the real speed of these guys ahhhhhh.
Tixier has a great chance to win title now... KTM letting him go and he hasnt even got picked for nations. it would be quite funny if that happened.. Cant remember the last time mx2 world champion wasn't picked for nations.

|

7/21/2014 7:03 AM

Andy McKinstry wrote:

The nations is totally wrecked.. Herlings probably wont even be there and cairoli on a 250.. America wont see the real speed ...more

Ahh Euro weed.

|

7/21/2014 7:07 AM

I just don't understand why KTM would want/let him ride a 85 in the first place. I understand it was for charity, but what are they thinking dude is huge! Damn retards... I was so pumped for Unadilla. sad

|

7/21/2014 7:12 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/21/2014 7:14 AM

He did for several years in a row without problems. Shit happens... He could have done the same practicing on his 250F, the guy rides like an animal 24/7!!!

See his race from last year :

|

7/21/2014 7:39 AM

I was really looking forward to him coming over here and racing. What a huge disappointment for MX fans.

Get well JH

|

7/21/2014 7:47 AM

Really bummed about this news. I have really been converted as a fan the past couple of years. He's matured a lot since his early years. Heal up quick Mr. Herlings.

|

The older I get, the faster I was. Posting without a cast on is fun!

7/21/2014 7:48 AM

even Big Ken #9 rides a 85 there

|

7/21/2014 7:53 AM

Andy McKinstry wrote:

The nations is totally wrecked.. Herlings probably wont even be there and cairoli on a 250.. America wont see the real speed ...more

Now you know how we feel when we don't send Villopoto and Stewart. helllooo lol

|

7/21/2014 7:55 AM

That sucks a big one for sure! AC222, you're up. Bring it!

|

Recovering JS7, PED, 2-stroke vs 4-stroke, Alessi, thread poster....

7/21/2014 8:11 AM

Let me express my feelings:

F******************************************************************************************************************************K!!!

Thank you.

|