Herlings Injured

MxKing809
Fantasy
315th
7/21/2014 6:10am
You realize a broken Thigh is a Femur correct? Ask Turbo Trey about riding 6 weeks after that....
motoxxx599
Fantasy
985th
7/21/2014 6:18am
Yeah sounds like 8 weeks my not be enough time to recover.. Hip injuries dont go away quickly. Get well soon JH84

The Shop

motoxxx599
Fantasy
985th
7/21/2014 6:20am
On another note, anyone need cheap Unidilla tickets?
slipdog
MxKing809 wrote:
You realize a broken Thigh is a Femur correct? Ask Turbo Trey about riding 6 weeks after that....
I'd be more worried if it's his hip, that could be a tough revovery depending on the severity.
MxKing809 wrote:
exactly! if its a femur or hip theres no way he will be racing again this season! really gutted that hes out injured just after hes announced he would race unadilla. Was looking forward to that and seeing him race at the nations

regarding the other potential title winners in mx2- i cant see any of them getting enough points to catch him now. They are all a very similar pace so its unlikely that any of them will be consistently winning or even 2nd/ 3rd places. The top 5 or 6 without herlings are all very similar speed! it will probably give them all extra motivation now, knowing they can actually win a race!
7/21/2014 6:21am
MxKing809 wrote:
he only needs 5 points, and has 4 heats, in oversea gp's so like 20 at the gate, and if he has the last gp only than 2 heats. no problem haha he will grab those points even on a 85 haha
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
7/21/2014 6:21am
Tonus probably does head -> desk right now.
The title would be his if he wasnt injured himself
7/21/2014 6:22am
crusty_xx wrote:
Tonus probably does head -> desk right now.
The title would be his if he wasnt injured himself
and what about the Hoff think he had a chance to grrrr
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
7/21/2014 6:26am
MxKing809 wrote:
exactly! if its a femur or hip theres no way he will be racing again this season! really gutted that hes out injured just after hes...
exactly! if its a femur or hip theres no way he will be racing again this season! really gutted that hes out injured just after hes announced he would race unadilla. Was looking forward to that and seeing him race at the nations

regarding the other potential title winners in mx2- i cant see any of them getting enough points to catch him now. They are all a very similar pace so its unlikely that any of them will be consistently winning or even 2nd/ 3rd places. The top 5 or 6 without herlings are all very similar speed! it will probably give them all extra motivation now, knowing they can actually win a race!
I think it is realistic for Tixier. He's 145 bakc and there are 8 more motos left.
He needs about 18 points average in all motos. The last 5 GPs he was never worse than 4th in any moto
Sucks that he is on a KTM as well
Original 44
7/21/2014 6:27am
This sucks! I hope it's not the hip. A friend of mine broke his hip and it took six months before he was allowed to ride.
Robgvx
7/21/2014 6:33am
MxKing809 wrote:
exactly! if its a femur or hip theres no way he will be racing again this season! really gutted that hes out injured just after hes...

crusty_xx wrote:
I think it is realistic for Tixier. He's 145 bakc and there are 8 more motos left. He needs about 18 points average in all motos...
I think it is realistic for Tixier. He's 145 bakc and there are 8 more motos left.
He needs about 18 points average in all motos. The last 5 GPs he was never worse than 4th in any moto
DonM
7/21/2014 6:38am
They are saying that it is a femur and hip injury, not good.
7/21/2014 6:46am
MxKing809 wrote:

crusty_xx wrote:
I think it is realistic for Tixier. He's 145 bakc and there are 8 more motos left. He needs about 18 points average in all motos...
its still a tall order for tixier- it means he can't afford a bad moto.

With herlings out i think we will see alot of guys stepping up actually beleiving they can win a moto (jeffrey has them all beaten mentally before the gates even dropped) - i wouldnt be at all surprised to see 6 different moto winners the rest of the year - Anyone from febvre, tonus, butron, gaisjer, petrov, tixier, anstie will all feel like they can win a race and with most of them not having a chance of the title its all potential points for tixier to lose!

It adds an interesting dynamic to the rest of the mx2 season- in my opinion it will make the racing in mx2 better. Sucks for the fans that have been looking forward to herlings racing unadilla and the nations

Wish Jeffrey all the best in his recovery- it will be a shame not to see him racing motorcycles for the rest of the season! hope its not as bad as it sounds like it might be
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2452nd
7/21/2014 6:52am
That sucks!

Get well soon.
7/21/2014 6:53am
I bet the bosses at KTM are absolutely thrilled to hear that their heir to the Euro throne seriously injured himself in a charity event riding a mini bike.
ehr400
7/21/2014 6:56am
TripleFive wrote:
I bet the bosses at KTM are absolutely thrilled to hear that their heir to the Euro throne seriously injured himself in a charity event riding...
I bet the bosses at KTM are absolutely thrilled to hear that their heir to the Euro throne seriously injured himself in a charity event riding a mini bike.
Run by his boss/ team manager. Talk about the irony.
7/21/2014 7:02am
The nations is totally wrecked.. Herlings probably wont even be there and cairoli on a 250.. America wont see the real speed of these guys ahhhhhh.
Tixier has a great chance to win title now... KTM letting him go and he hasnt even got picked for nations. it would be quite funny if that happened.. Cant remember the last time mx2 world champion wasn't picked for nations.
ehr400
7/21/2014 7:03am
The nations is totally wrecked.. Herlings probably wont even be there and cairoli on a 250.. America wont see the real speed of these guys ahhhhhh...
The nations is totally wrecked.. Herlings probably wont even be there and cairoli on a 250.. America wont see the real speed of these guys ahhhhhh.
Tixier has a great chance to win title now... KTM letting him go and he hasnt even got picked for nations. it would be quite funny if that happened.. Cant remember the last time mx2 world champion wasn't picked for nations.
Ahh Euro weed.
CrashMaster
7/21/2014 7:07am
I just don't understand why KTM would want/let him ride a 85 in the first place. I understand it was for charity, but what are they thinking dude is huge! Damn retards... I was so pumped for Unadilla. Sad
rangot
7/21/2014 7:12am Edited Date/Time 7/21/2014 7:14am
He did for several years in a row without problems. Shit happens... He could have done the same practicing on his 250F, the guy rides like an animal 24/7!!!

See his race from last year : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CpKq3DGZXk
MXant15
Fantasy
802nd
7/21/2014 7:39am
I was really looking forward to him coming over here and racing. What a huge disappointment for MX fans.

Get well JH
Ing
7/21/2014 7:47am
Really bummed about this news. I have really been converted as a fan the past couple of years. He's matured a lot since his early years. Heal up quick Mr. Herlings.
ChrisB10
7/21/2014 7:53am
The nations is totally wrecked.. Herlings probably wont even be there and cairoli on a 250.. America wont see the real speed of these guys ahhhhhh...
Now you know how we feel when we don't send Villopoto and Stewart. helllooo lol
Darryl916
7/21/2014 7:55am
That sucks a big one for sure! AC222, you're up. Bring it!
7/21/2014 8:11am
Let me express my feelings:

F******************************************************************************************************************************K!!!

Thank you.
CarlinoJoeVideo
Fantasy
2339th
7/21/2014 8:19am
Ughhh no way! Has this been confirmed 100% from reliable sources?

If it's true I hope Herlings gets well soon. Such a bummer!

Post a reply to: Herlings Injured

The Latest