Herlings Injured

Moto75
9/4/2014 6:02pm
RandyS wrote:
I don't like Herlings, like Tixier and this is a hypothetical never gonna happen scenario. I can't think of another major title that was so clearly...
I don't like Herlings, like Tixier and this is a hypothetical never gonna happen scenario. I can't think of another major title that was so clearly handed the next rider in line(Tixier has done what he needed to do to be that guy). Suppose Tixier tells KTM, you pay me the bonus, I'll let Herlings win the title ie: start and park in Mexico. Announce that he doesn't want to win that way and plans of beating Herlings for it next year. Stupid or very cool, I think it would be a badass move for gaining fans. Of course it's also a little stupid but people are gonna talk shit either way.
Do you think the bonus is more than Tixier's contract? Because he would definitely get fired & it would be doubtful if any team would want to hire him, knowing he would willingly throw them under the bus.
RandyS
9/4/2014 6:14pm
RandyS wrote:
I don't like Herlings, like Tixier and this is a hypothetical never gonna happen scenario. I can't think of another major title that was so clearly...
I don't like Herlings, like Tixier and this is a hypothetical never gonna happen scenario. I can't think of another major title that was so clearly handed the next rider in line(Tixier has done what he needed to do to be that guy). Suppose Tixier tells KTM, you pay me the bonus, I'll let Herlings win the title ie: start and park in Mexico. Announce that he doesn't want to win that way and plans of beating Herlings for it next year. Stupid or very cool, I think it would be a badass move for gaining fans. Of course it's also a little stupid but people are gonna talk shit either way.
Moto75 wrote:
Do you think the bonus is more than Tixier's contract? Because he would definitely get fired & it would be doubtful if any team would want...
Do you think the bonus is more than Tixier's contract? Because he would definitely get fired & it would be doubtful if any team would want to hire him, knowing he would willingly throw them under the bus.
It's not going to happen, but if it did who would fire him? He's already leaving KTM and he's the #2 rider in MX2. His new team wouldn't, they'd be getting a more popular rider than they hired. I think it would be a ballsy move, out of the box yes but I think he'd get mass respect from the fans.
Paul333
9/4/2014 6:28pm
$1M Championship bonus, handed to Tixier, who is being dropped by KTM after Mexico.

I bet that guy cannot stop laughing.
LOL, I was thinking the same thing.

The Shop

crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
9/10/2014 8:13am
This can go 2 ways. Either he's the toughest dude in Motocross business or the dumbest if he ruins his promising career by doing that
Tim507
9/10/2014 9:38am
I would bet he ridesl at a speed just to neutralize Tixler's points......
9/10/2014 12:30pm
crusty_xx wrote:
This can go 2 ways. Either he's the toughest dude in Motocross business or the dumbest if he ruins his promising career by doing that
I agree with what your saying, but this is what I love about motocross, the riders are real men not soccer players, they get on with the job in hand!!

Some examples:
Chad Reeds get off over that huge jump and carrying on.
Jeremy Vanhorbeek going for a quad smashing his eyebrow and carrying on , having to take his goggles off coz they filled with blood.
Shaun Simpson dislocating his shoulder then popping it back in and using a tyre inner tube to hold it in place next moto to defend 5th place in the championship.
These are just a small amount, but nearly everyone who swings a leg over a MX bike is in the same mindset IMO anyway!

Post a reply to: Herlings Injured

The Latest