Herlings: "I don't think there is anyone in the world on our level at the moment."

redrider400
6/8/2018 12:18am Edited Date/Time 6/8/2018 12:25am
Prntscrn wrote:
Tbh I don't think there is anyone on Herlings level at the moment. Counting in AC was just him being nice.
That's the same thing I was thinking. Tomac at his best could run with him or beat him. I think at least. He'd be the only one though. And if Roczen can get back to where he was, he could run with him too. But overall, the MXGP riders are definitely faster that our AMA guys. Damn that was hard to type.
ruy
6/8/2018 2:18am
I do not believe that, you only have to see the last GP in the USA when the Yankees won three of the four motos.
Motohead279
6/8/2018 10:01am
ayearinmx wrote:
sorry buddy..... it's you that needs to recheck the results, but i've done it for you ;) You also need to recheck your spelling of Gajser...
sorry buddy..... it's you that needs to recheck the results, but i've done it for you Wink You also need to recheck your spelling of Gajser

other than that.... i'm just showing how skewed it is when you use results from one-off races

here is Gajser beating Tomac at the 2017 Monster Cup..... ta-daaaa

Did you even watch the race? Both of them crashed out the first main and neither one finished. Tomac onthe first few laps them Gasjer with like 3 laps to go. Don’t be a moron.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Herlings: "I don't think there is anyone in the world on our level at the moment."

The Latest