Herlings Corner Speed

Rowlands
8/29/2017 10:22am Edited Date/Time 8/29/2017 10:23am
jeffro503 wrote:
Well , you won't get that from me. Jeffrey rode awesome and deserved every bit of it. Next week should be interesting. I'm excited to see...
Well , you won't get that from me. Jeffrey rode awesome and deserved every bit of it. Next week should be interesting. I'm excited to see the boys race , but I'm also excited to see what this WW track looks like. I've never seen it , so I hope it makes for some great racing.
yeah next week could be another awesome race , Tomac wants to win this one for sure . But Herlings ,Gajser and Febvre have nothing to...
yeah next week could be another awesome race , Tomac wants to win this one for sure . But Herlings ,Gajser and Febvre have nothing to loose , maybe we will even see Cairoli in the mix ... dont think so , but who knows .
Too bad there are not more top US riders at the start , i mean Musquin would fit in very nice ..

its almost a mini MXON race WoohooWoohoo let the best man win
jeffro503 wrote:
Yep!!
This !

I do think Eli is going to win though so it will be Herlings 1-1 Tomac and we can all argue after the race who is the better rider. And who should change there suspension settings and why Eli should go ride a sand track in Europe and that fun bench racing stuff.
8/29/2017 11:13am
to win a USGP is too easy , second rate win .. doesnt mean shit , end of season . riders are done ,championship decided so nothing to gain so yeah Tomac wins the USGP .easy prediction but if he would come over to mxgp , race Lommel on Desalle his bike and win a moto , damn that would make a statement ..

you mean like this ?? Tongue

Old-Man
8/29/2017 11:18am Edited Date/Time 8/29/2017 11:20am
to win a USGP is too easy , second rate win .. doesnt mean shit , end of season . riders are done ,championship decided so...
to win a USGP is too easy , second rate win .. doesnt mean shit , end of season . riders are done ,championship decided so nothing to gain so yeah Tomac wins the USGP .easy prediction but if he would come over to mxgp , race Lommel on Desalle his bike and win a moto , damn that would make a statement ..

you mean like this ?? Tongue

Motocrossers are Motocrosser, they will race their Grandma to the car if there's bragging rights involved.
greg570
8/29/2017 11:23am
One question for the experts... Does herlings supremacy means that pirellis are that much better than dunlops?

The Shop

8/29/2017 11:24am
Old-Man wrote:
Motocrossers are Motocrosser, they will race their Grandma to the car if there's bragging rights involved.
LaughingLaughingLaughing
Aryen
8/29/2017 11:32am
greg570 wrote:
One question for the experts... Does herlings supremacy means that pirellis are that much better than dunlops?
Naturally! Laughing
WCRider
Fantasy
2301st
8/29/2017 11:39am Edited Date/Time 8/29/2017 11:44am
Like Roczen it will crash hard ?? dude , grow a single braincell and get that chocolate out of your big head youre not a MX...
Like Roczen it will crash hard ?? dude , grow a single braincell and get that chocolate out of your big head
youre not a MX fan in any way possible .. WTF
I love so much MX/SX since 25 years but all big name of this sport was HUMBLE so i dont like see that youngs arrogant riders with shitty talk and look down on this beautiful sport cuz i respect that sport.

When ur look down on (i dont know if that term is correct) this sport, it's dangerous (Roczen knows what I mean)

Dude I swear to you, believe me or not, A3 I told 2 min before roczen crash that it was going to crash badly. Look again A3 and the riding of Kenny, if u love and know the MX, you will understand.

Can also be that I become old and stupid and I have the nostalgia of the champions with class and I especially love everything that closes his mouth and who wins I confess.

Even Stewart has never been as arrogant as Roczen and Herlings about this sport or his opponents. Herlings and Roczen have two personalities that I hate brief you understand why I love Tomac.

It's just my opinion, I could be wrong obv.

Once again, sry for my "help translate" english. 6 months ago, I did not understand anything. I work on it.

I'll stop with that now, I'll let you speak between anglophone confirmed; Smile

WCRider
Fantasy
2301st
8/29/2017 12:04pm
Last thing, Herlings not arrogant ?

Ok : http://www.promotocross.com/mx/event/ironman-2017/video/ironman-450-mot…

Why do this when you know that your opponent can not really answer because of race conditions?

41 races in row for american's riders, X% of the field gone or injuried or back from injuries, All knows ET as some difficulties with pressure, and the dutch in that conditions said : " i was the best of the day" U ARE SERIOUS ?

He rode all year long in MX, he come with a knife between his teeth, not very the same context for all the rider specially for the US riders.

At worst, he should have said that next Sunday night after a another one one.

Nobody of the top riders has congratulated Eli to my knowledge and I think I know why ..

Pls Eli kick this dutch ass next week and if Herlings get a another one one with dominance, I disappear.

I hope u understand me a bit lol.

PS : No doubt on the herlings speed or talent obv.
Idp57
Fantasy
2612th
8/29/2017 12:11pm Edited Date/Time 8/29/2017 12:14pm

Amazing how he is holding the throttle wide open(I zoom it in)
8/29/2017 12:12pm
Arrogance... I'd call it self confidence. What champions have, and others lack. But nothing new, some Belgians get that twisted because of their lack of self confidence.
WCRider
Fantasy
2301st
8/29/2017 12:17pm
Arrogance... I'd call it self confidence. What champions have, and others lack. But nothing new, some Belgians get that twisted because of their lack of self...
Arrogance... I'd call it self confidence. What champions have, and others lack. But nothing new, some Belgians get that twisted because of their lack of self confidence.
Remenber RC... Self confidence without arrogance.
8/29/2017 12:35pm
Arrogance... I'd call it self confidence. What champions have, and others lack. But nothing new, some Belgians get that twisted because of their lack of self...
Hoeba Hoeba Hoeba hop hop ... touch down , same shit going on with Max Verstappen
Tough times for Belgians
Rowlands
8/29/2017 12:51pm
Idp57 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/08/29/212102/s1200_IMG_0372.jpg[/img] Amazing how he is holding the throttle wide open(I zoom it in)

Amazing how he is holding the throttle wide open(I zoom it in)
If that's intentional that is incredible !
8/29/2017 1:03pm
WCRider wrote:
Last thing, Herlings not arrogant ? Ok : http://www.promotocross.com/mx/event/ironman-2017/video/ironman-450-moto-2-herlings-passes-tomac Why do this when you know that your opponent can not really answer because of race conditions...
Last thing, Herlings not arrogant ?

Ok : http://www.promotocross.com/mx/event/ironman-2017/video/ironman-450-mot…

Why do this when you know that your opponent can not really answer because of race conditions?

41 races in row for american's riders, X% of the field gone or injuried or back from injuries, All knows ET as some difficulties with pressure, and the dutch in that conditions said : " i was the best of the day" U ARE SERIOUS ?

He rode all year long in MX, he come with a knife between his teeth, not very the same context for all the rider specially for the US riders.

At worst, he should have said that next Sunday night after a another one one.

Nobody of the top riders has congratulated Eli to my knowledge and I think I know why ..

Pls Eli kick this dutch ass next week and if Herlings get a another one one with dominance, I disappear.

I hope u understand me a bit lol.

PS : No doubt on the herlings speed or talent obv.
That single Everts brought out is probably your favourite song, isn't it? Grinning
WCRider
Fantasy
2301st
8/29/2017 1:03pm Edited Date/Time 8/29/2017 1:05pm
Rowlands wrote:
If that's intentional that is incredible !
Titanium KTM fingers, u can buy it Laughing
WCRider
Fantasy
2301st
8/29/2017 1:08pm Edited Date/Time 8/29/2017 1:44pm
EnvyMedia wrote:
That single Everts brought out is probably your favourite song, isn't it? Grinning
lol No (it was bad lol) i prefer praga khan, the singer is a friend of S72.I saw this group at Stefan's birthday party and I liked it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxYtx7lTgUs
8/29/2017 1:19pm Edited Date/Time 8/29/2017 1:19pm
WCRider wrote:
Remenber RC... Self confidence without arrogance.
No arrogance haha you must missed a fair bit
Starring people down side by side at washougal on the 125, parking tortelli at budds
Threatening to shoot the yam guys in 03?
Your posts seem pretty uninformed
WCRider
Fantasy
2301st
8/29/2017 1:27pm Edited Date/Time 8/29/2017 1:41pm
No arrogance haha you must missed a fair bit Starring people down side by side at washougal on the 125, parking tortelli at budds Threatening to...
No arrogance haha you must missed a fair bit
Starring people down side by side at washougal on the 125, parking tortelli at budds
Threatening to shoot the yam guys in 03?
Your posts seem pretty uninformed
That's called adrenaline and obv, I talk about the attitude in general and not a reaction because of a race fact.

Post a reply to: Herlings Corner Speed

The Latest