Herlings

kkawboy14
Edited Date/Time 9/9/2019 6:56pm
If you don’t have mad respect for that punk, you should NOT be around motorcycles!
|
mxb2
9/8/2019 8:12am
JCU927 wrote:
Goat
Rc , not even close, and i am a herlings fan.

The Shop

teamddr
9/8/2019 9:06am
JCU927 wrote:
Goat
mxb2 wrote:
I dunno know about that anymore
Indoors RC has it
But line both of them up at leirop I honestly think he might lap him
Herlings is the fastest thing I ever seen on a dirt bike
When it came to being hard and taking a knock and no injury then herlings has nothing for him

Hard to call but that’s a big enough compliment for herlings surely
9/8/2019 9:15am
I don’t know if many riders who can get back to top level speed & endurance in such little time. Absolute hero
Park Boys
Fantasy
39th
9/8/2019 9:20am
JCU927 wrote:
Goat
mxb2 wrote:
teamddr wrote:
I dunno know about that anymore Indoors RC has it But line both of them up at leirop I honestly think he might lap him Herlings...
Indoors RC has it
When it came to being hard and taking a knock and no injury then herlings has nothing for him

There is no rider racing currently that is in the same sentence as RC. Including the 9 time champ AC. Not even close.
WCRider
Fantasy
2301st
9/8/2019 9:29am
Too many injuries to be the Goat imo but he is one of the best ever. It's a bit excessive and disrespectful for guys with 5+ MX titles.
FerCzD
9/8/2019 9:37am Edited Date/Time 9/8/2019 9:39am
To be the GOAT you have to beat the GOAT and since RC is not racing anymore, the only way to get that title is by achieving what he has and overperform him aka having perfect seasons, more premier wins OA, win MXoN with your team and the list goes on.

I do however believe that JH is has hands down more raw speed than RC. Is also impressive how fast he is back to speed and wining GPs, guy is a freak.
Isaish305
9/8/2019 9:42am
I think he is more comparable to JS7. Insane speed but when he hits the deck he's out for a while.
dimetime
9/8/2019 9:46am
Isaish305 wrote:
I think he is more comparable to JS7. Insane speed but when he hits the deck he's out for a while.
This. And it's insane to even attempt to compare him to RC. Rickys durability is unassailable.

Mr. Paper skin and glass bones will never be the GOAT for two reasons. Too fragile and no SX.
teamddr
9/8/2019 9:48am
mxb2 wrote:
teamddr wrote:
I dunno know about that anymore Indoors RC has it But line both of them up at leirop I honestly think he might lap him Herlings...
Indoors RC has it

Park Boys wrote:
There is no rider racing currently that is in the same sentence as RC. Including the 9 time champ AC. Not even close.
Dunno man
Every one trains as hard as him now but I can’t say your wrong
Arofin
9/8/2019 9:53am
Isaish305 wrote:
Total bullshit, Gajser is more comparable to him, the difference is he mostly walk away from injury's. Herlings never has big crashes like them, but when he falls, he is injured
Arofin
9/8/2019 9:56am
Isaish305 wrote:
dimetime wrote:
This. And it's insane to even attempt to compare him to RC. Rickys durability is unassailable. Mr. Paper skin and glass bones will never be the...
This. And it's insane to even attempt to compare him to RC. Rickys durability is unassailable.

Mr. Paper skin and glass bones will never be the GOAT for two reasons. Too fragile and no SX.
Very disrespectfull to him, and his capability's and only because some idiot calls him goat,
Park Boys
Fantasy
39th
9/8/2019 9:59am Edited Date/Time 9/8/2019 2:45pm
teamddr wrote:
Indoors RC has it

Park Boys wrote:
teamddr wrote:
Dunno man
He is going faster then RC, so is Tomac, Roczen, AC etc. They should be, they are on 13 year newer bikes makes a huge difference. RV was going faster in 13, we were robbed of Stew vs RC. Overall though for what RC did to these guys year and year out is insane. 10 years 10 MX titles. Someone as good as Reed beat RC in one Moto, ONE MOTO and of course RC crashed that day. Before Stew he would usually win motos by 30 seconds and every year won races by over a minute sometimes a couple motos a year and he never was a guy to push when he didn’t have to late in the race. We have already forgotten how domainte RC was. People did the same thing with RV in 13.
mxb2
9/8/2019 10:00am
Park Boys wrote:
teamddr wrote:
Dunno man
Park Boys wrote:
He is going faster then RC, so is Tomac, Roczen, AC etc. They should be, they are on 13 year newer bikes makes a huge difference...
He is going faster then RC, so is Tomac, Roczen, AC etc. They should be, they are on 13 year newer bikes makes a huge difference. RV was going faster in 13, we were robbed of Stew vs RC. Overall though for what RC did to these guys year and year out is insane. 10 years 10 MX titles. Someone as good as Reed beat RC in one Moto, ONE MOTO and of course RC crashed that day. Before Stew he would usually win motos by 30 seconds and every year won races by over a minute sometimes a couple motos a year and he never was a guy to push when he didn’t have to late in the race. We have already forgotten how domainte RC was. People did the same thing with RV in 13.
Bingo. Not even a comparison.
just James
9/8/2019 10:13am
Hey, if RC weren't the focus of this thread, the OP wouldn't have put his name so prominently in the title.
Oh wait........
crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
9/8/2019 10:25am
mxb2 wrote:
teamddr wrote:
Indoors RC has it

Park Boys wrote:
This.

He might be the fastest (although JS might have a say here). But he hasn't proven enough to be even close to what RC has done.

RCs stats are just completely ridiculous
teamddr
9/8/2019 10:31am
teamddr wrote:
Indoors RC has it

Park Boys wrote:
crusty_xx wrote:
This. He might be the fastest (although JS might have a say here). But he hasn't proven enough to be even close to what RC has...
This.

He might be the fastest (although JS might have a say here). But he hasn't proven enough to be even close to what RC has done.

Not as ridiculous as JH84 on bottomless sand
Sure if someone said FMOTP instead of goat the same people would be debating it
For what it’s worth I don’t think he’s the goat that’s still RC
But he’s certainly in the running for the fastest ever
gantry25
9/8/2019 10:31am
teamddr wrote:
Indoors RC has it

Park Boys wrote:
crusty_xx wrote:
This. He might be the fastest (although JS might have a say here). But he hasn't proven enough to be even close to what RC has...
This.

I wouldn't compare his accomplishments to RC either but damn is the guy fast!
SEMAC
9/8/2019 10:38am
Herlings is the fastest ever, but I am prety sure, RC would wear and beat him down if they raced, simply because Carmichael was relentess and hated to lose
aeffertz
9/8/2019 10:46am
SEMAC wrote:
Herlings is the fastest ever, but I am prety sure, RC would wear and beat him down if they raced, simply because Carmichael was relentess and...
Herlings is the fastest ever, but I am prety sure, RC would wear and beat him down if they raced, simply because Carmichael was relentess and hated to lose
He may be the fastest racer right now but racers will continue to get faster and faster as the sport progresses/evolves and bikes get better, so there is no point in comparing speeds when talking about different generations. Different bikes, different times, etc.
9/8/2019 10:54am
mxb2 wrote:
dont kid yourself , youre a Tomaniac dude ... Wink
mxb2
9/8/2019 11:01am
mxb2 wrote:
dont kid yourself , youre a Tomaniac dude ... Wink
And rc would beat tomac also.
9/8/2019 11:03am
mxb2 wrote:
And rc would beat tomac also.
i was just kidding ... i dont care who is GOAT or whatever ..thats for the history books when careers are finished

Post a reply to: Herlings

The Latest