Herling noshow Ironman

Related:
Create New Tag

8/22/2019 7:03 PM

Where is The Bullet? He had no problem showing up to race Tomac when the AMA champioship was on the line in 17. He is is Sweden instead ..... Will he show up and race now?

|

8/22/2019 7:03 PM

What?

|

8/22/2019 7:07 PM

Macho man knew the deal....show up an race when nothing is on the line

|

8/22/2019 7:11 PM

How many times does he have to show up and win to prove himself? I think he's made his point.

|

8/22/2019 7:13 PM

There’s a lot of special needs kids on here isn’t there.....

|

8/22/2019 7:13 PM

Just read Kawasaki's excuse ridden press release for the MXDN. Insert Herlings, KTM, US Nationals. MXGP and MXDN where you feel it's most applicable. Looking forward to seeing Herlings at a race that matters. The MXDN.

https://racerxonline.com/2019/08/08/kawasaki-will-not-participate-in-the-2019-motocross-of-nations

|

8/22/2019 7:17 PM

Duchie don't want none!

|

8/22/2019 7:20 PM

jjavaman wrote:

There’s a lot of special needs kids on here isn’t there.....

...aren’t there....

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

8/22/2019 7:43 PM

Ted722 wrote:

Just read Kawasaki's excuse ridden press release for the MXDN. Insert Herlings, KTM, US Nationals. MXGP and MXDN where you feel it's most applicable. Looking forward to seeing Herlings at a race that matters. The MXDN.

https://racerxonline.com/2019/08/08/kawasaki-will-not-participate-in-the-2019-motocross-of-nations

While I agree with your premise, they should have held a Motocross race for the MXON though, not a beach race. Only thing missing will be the ocean in the background. They could not have picked a more boring track to hold such a great event. But the entire industry is run by ass clowns so no surprise either.

|

8/22/2019 7:44 PM

slipdog wrote:

Duchie don't want none!

If Herlings goes to the right, you can....

wait for it.....

"Pass the Dutchie on the left hand side..."

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

8/22/2019 7:47 PM

elsinore wrote:

Where is The Bullet? He had no problem showing up to race Tomac when the AMA champioship was on the line in 17. He is is Sweden instead ..... Will he show up and race now?

I kind of agree but you can’t really blame Herlings. He is just coming back from injury.

|

8/22/2019 7:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/22/2019 7:55 PM

It could be said, why isn't Tomac in Sweden? He's got the plate, nothing to race for at Ironman...

Stupid shit-stirring post...

|

'75-'83 through the minicycle boom.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was fast... But being fast is relative to who else is on the track with you.

ZachO fan! ZO16

8/22/2019 8:06 PM

Is anyone here a rocket scientist!?

|

Harrison Backmon, Esq.

8/22/2019 8:19 PM

Harry Backmon wrote:

No... but I speak jive... Not sure if that helps?

|

Never try to argue with idiots; they will only bring you down to their level.....and being more experienced, they will beat you at their own game!

2016 KX450f
2006 KX250

8/22/2019 8:27 PM

Harry Backmon wrote:

bvm111 wrote:

No... but I speak jive... Not sure if that helps?

|

8/22/2019 8:44 PM

Harry Backmon wrote:

We have discussed this Harry...

|

8/22/2019 9:16 PM

Average Joe wrote:

While I agree with your premise, they should have held a Motocross race for the MXON though, not a beach race. Only thing missing will be the ocean in the background. They could not have picked a more boring track to hold such a great event. But the entire industry is run by ass clowns so no surprise either.

I disagree, I think Assen is a sweet track and am looking forward to watching it. Are there better tracks? Sure but as someone who really enjoys watching top riders ride the sand I’m pretty excited. Just my opinion, though.

Also to the OP, Herlings has nothing to prove or gain going back to Ironman and winning again. Not to mention there isn’t a GP race that he is contracted to do in the US the week after this year.

|

8/22/2019 9:25 PM

After the abject humiliation Herlings heeped onto Tomac last year at the MXoN, why in hell would he feel the need to even walk five feet to race Eli? Jesus, ET3 is 0-2.

It's fucking Eli that needs to save face and track down Herlings and whip Herlings ass on his own soil. Hate to break it to all you fan boys but Eli is the bitch in this situation. Eli's the one that needs the redemption.

|

8/22/2019 9:53 PM

Herlings needs to worry about breaking his ankle getting the mail tomorrow. Eli is stacking up titles while he's on the couch but sure JH is the man at one off races. High five

|

8/22/2019 10:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/22/2019 10:03 PM

Chris_Buehler wrote:

Herlings needs to worry about breaking his ankle getting the mail tomorrow. Eli is stacking up titles while he's on the couch but sure JH is the man at one off races. High five

Herlings win ratio is amazing.

|

8/22/2019 10:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/22/2019 10:06 PM

theprizefighter wrote:

How many times does he have to show up and win to prove himself? I think he's made his point.

You mean the guy they changed the rules for so he could keep racing the children's class?

Yeah Tomac smoked him at Budds Creek GP by what 4 minutes

|

8/22/2019 10:13 PM

Herlings vs Tomac thread? Finally! How refreshing 😄

|

8/22/2019 10:17 PM

There´s a lot of dumb topics on here, but this one takes the cake

|

8/22/2019 10:21 PM

Tomac could whup Herlings ass in a T-Post contest.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

8/22/2019 10:36 PM

Ted722 wrote:

Average Joe wrote:

jorgechavez wrote:

I disagree, I think Assen is a sweet track and am looking forward to watching it. Are there better tracks? Sure but as someone who really enjoys watching top riders ride the sand I’m pretty excited. Just my opinion, though.

Also to the OP, Herlings has nothing to prove or gain going back to Ironman and winning again. Not to mention there isn’t a GP race that he is contracted to do in the US the week after this year.

Nothing sweet about that track man

|

8/22/2019 10:55 PM

slipdog wrote:

Duchie don't want none!

Falcon wrote:

If Herlings goes to the right, you can....

wait for it.....

"Pass the Dutchie on the left hand side..."

I really did not want to comment to a thread as ludicrous as this, but i Swear to god, the first thing I thought when I saw "Dutchie don't want none" is this song.

Funny, the song was written about weed, but I heard it was changed when Musical Youth was given the rights to record it.

I think we've aged ourselves here Falcon.

|

8/22/2019 11:31 PM

|

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

8/23/2019 1:12 AM

The Stupid is strong here.

|

8/23/2019 1:15 AM

Herlings got the balls to come over, now its time for Eli to do it.

They have a bike free at the Factory Kawi truck with Lieber and Desalle out so.

Tomac no show at GP Sweden,Turkey and China?

Its time for him to do it and show it bro’s

|

8/23/2019 1:45 AM

Average Joe wrote:

Give it a rest would you? The yanks are the only people moaning about the surface. It’s sand, it not like you don’t have any over there? It’s not as if they’ve all of a sudden decided to race on a ice rink

|