Here's the reason I believe why KTM declined to keep

MyBobbym
Caroli from competing the rest of the 450 Nationals.

After KTM confirmed with Dungey that he will prevail racing the Nationals and bring home the title for KTM. They decided to put all their eggs in one basket and put all their faith in Dungey.

Dungey isn't giving up, he's WARMING up race fans and will start stacking moto wins along with O/A's.

Why else would they tell AC222 "come home Tony, we don't need you anymore".

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

|
tobz
6/16/2022 10:30pm Edited Date/Time 6/16/2022 10:31pm
Cool story.
I always find it fascinating when there’s a thread clearly titled and discussion happening it yet someone feels they’re more important enough to click the “start new topic” button….
MyBobbym
6/16/2022 10:49pm
tobz wrote:
Cool story. I always find it fascinating when there’s a thread clearly titled and discussion happening it yet someone feels they’re more important enough to click...
Cool story.
I always find it fascinating when there’s a thread clearly titled and discussion happening it yet someone feels they’re more important enough to click the “start new topic” button….
I'm important, just ask me. 😅

The Shop

plowboy
6/17/2022 8:47am
Old Bobby was being funny but he may not be far off the truth. KTM probably had a budget for the whole Tony/Ryan deal. In their mind, Ryan gives them a better bang for the buck for the American fan/consumer. I sure don't know...but if you don't tell me the truth...I'll make up a lieSilly

Post a reply to: Here's the reason I believe why KTM declined to keep

The Latest