Here you go: JS7's Open Letter

nc_mx_kid
8/17/2010 8:22pm
somoene forgeot to tell JS7 that the races isn't over til the Checkered's. Jeremy McGrath the King of Sx worst decision was pulling out early....
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2452nd
8/17/2010 8:26pm
nc_mx_kid wrote:
somoene forgeot to tell JS7 that the races isn't over til the Checkered's. Jeremy McGrath the King of Sx worst decision was pulling out early....
MC was in the Championship hunt and had been racing every week.

James wasn't.
DanDunes818
8/17/2010 11:26pm
nc_mx_kid wrote:
gsxrcr28 wrote:
MC was in the Championship hunt and had been racing every week.

James wasn't.
People on here love comparing things that have nothing to do with one another. MC pulling off at Washougal handed momentum and for the most part the title to Emig.

Not even close nc_mx_kid.

The Shop

mrquick
8/18/2010 12:10am
In my opinion there should be written in a rule book somewhere that only national outdoor motocrossers will be choosen for the mxon team.

Why let SX only riders that want no part of the national outdoors because its too hot,dusty,and pays too little come in at the last minute and knock some MX rider out of a spot on the mxon team?

Maybe its time they start a SXoN race.
robkinuk
8/18/2010 1:56am
Let me be the devil's advocate, if between now & The MXoN Dungey, Canard or Short were to pick up an injury....................who would be the replacement rider?, would James be asked?, and would he ride now we know his feelings about "being lied too!"?
oldAFI
8/18/2010 2:28am
robkinuk wrote:
Let me be the devil's advocate, if between now & The MXoN Dungey, Canard or Short were to pick up an injury....................who would be the replacement...
Let me be the devil's advocate, if between now & The MXoN Dungey, Canard or Short were to pick up an injury....................who would be the replacement rider?, would James be asked?, and would he ride now we know his feelings about "being lied too!"?
After reading what Ozzy posted in his thread,

All the haters please read!
Quote: DeCoster’s own words….”All of these riders have good personalities that will let them get along just fine, not try to impress anybody too much and do something stupid,” DeCoster said. “When you race in this event, the fact that you represent your country, a lot of people are going to come up to them and remind them about the history of the team and all the wins and how important it is to keep the thing going. It puts the pressure on, so the main thing for them is to ride within their abilities.”

JS7’s assessment is 100% right on the money.
“The Man” says so himself above, clear as the day is long!
Do the math people….
(No upstaging allowed on the MXoN Bus! In other words, 1 hero allowed)

I'd say DeCoster would avoid stewart at all costs.
bultokid
8/18/2010 5:44am
Cygnus wrote:
The only sport more cutthroat than MX is Cheerleading. True story. He really should have known.
Holy crapola...thanks for my morning cup of joe just spewing out my nose. POTY
bultokid
8/18/2010 5:50am
JackLHyde wrote:
Can James still ride for Puerto Rico?
I heard Team Liechtenstein was looking for a rider.
IceMan446
8/18/2010 7:36am
Short will do exactly what her normally does....run up front and then drop the anchor once he gets passed by some one. I just hope he can get one good solid moto finish to help the team out. He is the weakest link on the team IMO.
sdrider16
8/18/2010 7:49am
robkinuk wrote:
Let me be the devil's advocate, if between now & The MXoN Dungey, Canard or Short were to pick up an injury....................who would be the replacement...
I say ask KDub.
BDOG
8/18/2010 7:55am Edited Date/Time 8/18/2010 7:57am
Lost respect for James- put a fork in him- he's done. We witnessed the changing of the guard- Dungey is the new Sherriff.

Bubba- go back to your stupid TV show and stay the hell away from the track if you are gonna quit!!! Excuses, Excuses.
Keith Stone
8/18/2010 8:04am
BDOG wrote:
Lost respect for James- put a fork in him- he's done. We witnessed the changing of the guard- Dungey is the new Sherriff. Bubba- go back...
Lost respect for James- put a fork in him- he's done. We witnessed the changing of the guard- Dungey is the new Sherriff.

Bubba- go back to your stupid TV show and stay the hell away from the track if you are gonna quit!!! Excuses, Excuses.
So first he has disregard for his safety and others, now he makes a decision not to hurt himself or others and you're still mad?.
swizcore
8/18/2010 8:10am
Is this the first thread ever to overthrow the bears?

8/18/2010 8:15am
BDOG wrote:
Lost respect for James- put a fork in him- he's done. We witnessed the changing of the guard- Dungey is the new Sherriff. Bubba- go back...

It kills me that you are angry about a rider getting tired! Michael Jordan was the Best basketball player to ever play the game and even he had to work back into the games slowly. MX is one of the most brutal sports going physically and Unidilla is not the smoothest race course.
BDOG
8/18/2010 8:17am
Jordan was no quitter
downandup
8/18/2010 8:18am
mrquick wrote:
In my opinion there should be written in a rule book somewhere that only national outdoor motocrossers will be choosen for the mxon team. Why let...
In my opinion there should be written in a rule book somewhere that only national outdoor motocrossers will be choosen for the mxon team.

Why let SX only riders that want no part of the national outdoors because its too hot,dusty,and pays too little come in at the last minute and knock some MX rider out of a spot on the mxon team?

Maybe its time they start a SXoN race.
X2

Why does Steward keep saying he is a "supercross only team" over and over again as an excuse, and then whine that he didn't make an "outdoor" team? What a jackass!
huck
8/18/2010 8:21am
If somebody was going racing "for his fans and sponsors"...why wouldn't he have been to the other rounds, just to sign autographs?
8/18/2010 8:22am
BDOG wrote:
Jordan was no quitter
He asked to be removed from games a few times over his career due to exhaustion and occasionally illness.James was just out of shape.

The Dungey story is great. He is a working class hero. A good kid and the kind of rider kids can look up to. He is no where near as dominant as James is and when RV comes back and Pourcel moves up Dungey will be challenged.

James will be so far out front he won't notice.
pilotdude
8/18/2010 8:28am
BDOG wrote:
Jordan was no quitter
He asked to be removed from games a few times over his career due to exhaustion and occasionally illness.James was just out of shape. The Dungey...
He asked to be removed from games a few times over his career due to exhaustion and occasionally illness.James was just out of shape.

The Dungey story is great. He is a working class hero. A good kid and the kind of rider kids can look up to. He is no where near as dominant as James is and when RV comes back and Pourcel moves up Dungey will be challenged.

I'm sorry, I hadn't noticed that James is dominating since, oh, 2008.

You people who think James Stewart is a god and above the consequences of this incredibly bad decisions are in for a shock.

His own record on the track should show you that. But the blind do not see.
8/18/2010 8:31am
pilotdude wrote:
I'm sorry, I hadn't noticed that James is dominating since, oh, 2008. You people who think James Stewart is a god and above the consequences of...
I'm sorry, I hadn't noticed that James is dominating since, oh, 2008.

You people who think James Stewart is a god and above the consequences of this incredibly bad decisions are in for a shock.

His own record on the track should show you that. But the blind do not see.
Hold the phone chief! I am not a Stewart fan yet I fail to see that any of his decisions were incredibly bad? Also it is hard to dominate a sport when you are on the couch! Yet every time he comes off the couch he wins!
Zildjian
8/18/2010 9:01am
Hold the phone chief! I am not a Stewart fan yet I fail to see that any of his decisions were incredibly bad? Also it is...
Hold the phone chief! I am not a Stewart fan yet I fail to see that any of his decisions were incredibly bad? Also it is hard to dominate a sport when you are on the couch! Yet every time he comes off the couch he wins!
Except last weekend when he got 3rd and then quit the second moto, right?
8/18/2010 9:24am
Hold the phone chief! I am not a Stewart fan yet I fail to see that any of his decisions were incredibly bad? Also it is...
Zildjian wrote:
Except last weekend when he got 3rd and then quit the second moto, right?
yep! How many times have we watched Dungey get beat? Granted it has been a while but the last time James raced an outdoor series he went 24-0! I guarantee Dungey will never have a perfect season in Supercross or Motocross! He does not have the talent. He has a tremendous work ethic, nerves of steel and is a great rider. What James has is hard to teach! Never mind that he is fresh off injury and out of shape.
jamma10
8/18/2010 9:28am
swizcore wrote:
Is this the first thread ever to overthrow the bears?

Even the bears are bored of this crap...
FARANG
8/18/2010 9:32am
BDOG wrote:
Jordan was no quitter
He asked to be removed from games a few times over his career due to exhaustion and occasionally illness.James was just out of shape. The Dungey...

Nowhere near as dominant?

Dungey will have more titles in his rookie season in the premier class than Stewart had in his first 3. He's only got to win one more title in the next 5 years to equal Stewart's "dominance". I'm not even sure that Stewart's record of 3 titles in 6 years can really be classified as some kind of era.

8/18/2010 9:38am
FARANG wrote:
Nowhere near as dominant? Dungey will have more titles in his rookie season in the premier class than Stewart had in his first 3. He's only...
Nowhere near as dominant?

Dungey will have more titles in his rookie season in the premier class than Stewart had in his first 3. He's only got to win one more title in the next 5 years to equal Stewart's "dominance". I'm not even sure that Stewart's record of 3 titles in 6 years can really be classified as some kind of era.

when was the last time Dungey lapped up to 2nd or 3rd place? Dungey has had a hell of a year but Chad was out and hurt, RV2 was out and hurt, James was out and hurt. Dungey is definitely the fastest out there with all the ELITE riders hurt.

If James were in the same situation as Dubgey his rookie year the record books would look different. Dungey has had some good luck to go with his hard work and determination. Ryan is an awesome rider and seems like a great guy. Stewart is just GIFTED!

Post a reply to: Here you go: JS7's Open Letter

The Latest