Here you go …… How to get out of MAVTV

lumpy790
Edited Date/Time 7/16/2022 11:22am
Went to check on payment and strange how they had canceled it. Go and check on your CC.

Login page. https://mavtvplus.com/members/

Log in and go to your account. Remove payment information so they can not charge you any future monthly renew.

Funny it says I do not have any subscriptions.

Done Bye Bye MAVTV

|
Magoofan
Shadow Glen (for those who remember), CA US
6/21/2022 2:12pm
I had no trouble cancelling last week once the "sorry we suck" page turned back to the normal login page. ...and yes, I removed any payment information as well.

It does seem that there are a few people (from the other threads) that do not have a login...but somehow subscribed. No idea how they fix that nightmare.

mimafia
Fantasy
2682nd
6/23/2022 5:11am
Magoofan wrote:
I had no trouble cancelling last week once the "sorry we suck" page turned back to the normal login page. ...and yes, I removed any payment...
I had no trouble cancelling last week once the "sorry we suck" page turned back to the normal login page. ...and yes, I removed any payment information as well.

It does seem that there are a few people (from the other threads) that do not have a login...but somehow subscribed. No idea how they fix that nightmare.

That would be me. The link that lumpy posted above doesn't work for me. Even typing the url doesn't work. It just takes it to the main page with no links to login or account info.
downonmonday
6/23/2022 7:41am
Magoofan wrote:
I had no trouble cancelling last week once the "sorry we suck" page turned back to the normal login page. ...and yes, I removed any payment...

mimafia wrote:
That would be me. The link that lumpy posted above doesn't work for me. Even typing the url doesn't work. It just takes it to the...
That would be me. The link that lumpy posted above doesn't work for me. Even typing the url doesn't work. It just takes it to the main page with no links to login or account info.
I'm in the same boat. There is no option to log-in anywhere. I try emailing them and they tell me to log-in to cancel. Shady business practice.

The Shop

Sawfish
6/23/2022 7:50am
They just barely swapped back to the “sorry we suck” page. I cancelled last night and it was the normal site. Sounds like e-mail is probably the only option to cancel right now, if that works.
ttusomeone
6/23/2022 11:31am
I haven't kept up with all the MAVTV threads and have a question. I don't have cable so I subscribed to MAVTV to watch the races. The AppleTV app has been working well for me. Are people cancelling because they aren't getting it to work, they are watching it via cable, or (most importantly for me), are they showing the races free somewhere else?
Deadric
Fantasy
4135th
6/23/2022 11:53am Edited Date/Time 6/23/2022 11:53am
ttusomeone wrote:
I haven't kept up with all the MAVTV threads and have a question. I don't have cable so I subscribed to MAVTV to watch the races...
I haven't kept up with all the MAVTV threads and have a question. I don't have cable so I subscribed to MAVTV to watch the races. The AppleTV app has been working well for me. Are people cancelling because they aren't getting it to work, they are watching it via cable, or (most importantly for me), are they showing the races free somewhere else?
I think the live product is terrible and the replays take a while to get upload is what most complaints have been. I race all weekend so I dont catch the replays until Monday anyways and they've been fine for me.
Sawfish
6/23/2022 11:57am
I cancelled because I didn’t feel like being charged for what has turned into a free service for the last month (which it should be, for what they offer.)

-I don’t feel like buying a streaming stick. I have an LG smart tv, and a Sony ps4 neither of which have a MAVTV app.
-Video quality is shitty screen mirroring from my pc or iPad to my smart tv.
-The stream has been free for a month. Why would I pay, when I have to reinvent the wheel to get the stream to (half ass) play on my tv.
-

I’ve posted this here before but at this point I have to believe that they don’t care. The MX viewership of the past is no secret, it’s not like an extra 2 million people are tuning in to stream moto in 2022 and their servers can’t handle it. They simply mailed it in.

I’ll watch the races later somehow or find a bootleg stream if I need to. I’m tired of moto being the red headed stepchild of motorsports and don’t really want my money going to mav tv, or Lucas oil for that matter (they are the same company).
6/23/2022 12:09pm
I've just been waiting a day and sailing the seven seas to watch, if you catch my drift.

Sawfish
6/23/2022 1:32pm
I've just been waiting a day and sailing the seven seas to watch, if you catch my drift. [img]https://c.tenor.com/OF_aWF1_JvMAAAAC/jack-sparrow-salute.gif[/img]
I've just been waiting a day and sailing the seven seas to watch, if you catch my drift.

DM me what site you use? I’ve been out of torrents for a while.
USA
Fantasy
428th
6/24/2022 4:14pm
I get it now. They never wanted to have their servers accommodate the full Motocross fan base. Their plan us to dwindle the viewership down to manageable level for their servers made of potatoes.
lumpy790
6/24/2022 7:39pm
Magoofan wrote:

mimafia wrote:
That would be me. The link that lumpy posted above doesn't work for me. Even typing the url doesn't work. It just takes it to the...
Clicked link and it took me to log in
KTMBRO362
Fantasy
3237th
6/24/2022 7:45pm
Just got charged for my second month…. Awesome!
TDeath21
6/25/2022 5:09pm
Why would I wanna disconnect? They’ve been on their A game so far this year. Perfect coverage.
Brad460
Fantasy
780th
6/25/2022 7:36pm
How are you all going to watch the motos? For a measly $7 is it worth cancelling?

I’ve had no issues and will be watching Redbud live on Saturday.
10000hrs
6/26/2022 5:12am
I signed up thru our Roku account. Have no idea how it worked cuz it didnt ask for any credit card or password info so I have no idea what my password is.

I went to the link above. Why are there three different ways to sign up and why does it matter how you did it?

I tried a password reset and still cant sign in.

Guess I have a forever subscription.

So rinky dink.
mirramaxx
6/26/2022 5:21am
KTMBRO362 wrote:
Just got charged for my second month…. Awesome!
We are in the same boat F yeah ! To much cool shit to watch. The lucas oil off road stuff is so dope.
The RC AM supercross was also great.
I have my laptop hooked up HDMI To my tv. App works perfect. You guys going to hack the World supercross tv coverage ?? HEHE Stream on fellers

lumpy790
6/26/2022 6:28am
Brad460 wrote:
How are you all going to watch the motos? For a measly $7 is it worth cancelling? I’ve had no issues and will be watching Redbud...
How are you all going to watch the motos? For a measly $7 is it worth cancelling?

I’ve had no issues and will be watching Redbud live on Saturday.
Because somehow they screwed it up and we can no longer get in to watch what we had paid for.

MAVTV is a stupid useless channel unless you want to watch some off the wall type of racing like lawnmowers or school busses racing in a circle or figure 8 thats all they have to offer.
Two Stroke
6/26/2022 10:45am
They keep cancelling my payment and then tell me I haven't subscribed. I've been emailing back and forth and get the same email shown above. I can watch the shows on my phone or computer but the TV won't work. I will just cast from my phone to the tv. Seems pretty strange but if they don't want my money and let me watch like that, who I am to say differently.

BTW, Mavtvplus sucks.
toroP
6/26/2022 11:32am
Mavtv plus just updated. Now the app(Apple TV) no longer holds your progress through a show. No “resume” feature. Brilliant
TerryB
6/29/2022 6:30pm
ttusomeone wrote:
I haven't kept up with all the MAVTV threads and have a question. I don't have cable so I subscribed to MAVTV to watch the races...
I am viewing through the MavTv+ app on appletv. The broadcast is not in HD. There shouldn't be commercials and fluff during a live race that I am paying to see. If I can't tune in live, because some of us are doing something else on Saturdays during the summer, I am forced to wait 8-12 hours (or more), before the replay is available. That is sub-par all the way around.
6/30/2022 12:08pm
[img]https://i.gyazo.com/c7b5a3488aa216a58205b80b25e6b213.png[/img]

So they still charged me even though I cancelled. And now it says this:
Magoofan
Shadow Glen (for those who remember), CA US
6/30/2022 12:15pm
[img]https://i.gyazo.com/c7b5a3488aa216a58205b80b25e6b213.png[/img]

So they still charged me even though I cancelled. And now it says this: [img]https://i.gyazo.com/a158abf8de00d55b3bbda31206ee0e6c.png[/img]
So they still charged me even though I cancelled. And now it says this:
When I cancelled, I received a confirmation email from them. I saved it. Did you get a confirmation. If so, dispute the charge with your CC company. I'd dispute it anyway. This is why everyone NEEDS to remove their payment information when cancelling their MAV subscription.
Bruce372
7/16/2022 11:22am
We should make this a sticky.

I've cancelled, but don't know if it cancelled lol

Post a reply to: Here you go …… How to get out of MAVTV

The Latest