Here you go …… How to get out of MAVTV

Related:
Create New Tag

6/21/2022 11:52 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/21/2022 11:53 AM

Went to check on payment and strange how they had canceled it. Go and check on your CC.

Login page. https://mavtvplus.com/members/

Log in and go to your account. Remove payment information so they can not charge you any future monthly renew.

Funny it says I do not have any subscriptions.

Done Bye Bye MAVTV

Photo

|

www.MotoHose.com post knee replacement Moto Hose is again open and shipping orders.

Thank you all for your patience during my recovery.

6/21/2022 1:54 PM

✔️. Thank you.

|

6/21/2022 2:12 PM

I had no trouble cancelling last week once the "sorry we suck" page turned back to the normal login page. ...and yes, I removed any payment information as well.

It does seem that there are a few people (from the other threads) that do not have a login...but somehow subscribed. No idea how they fix that nightmare.

|

I'm not an insider but I have loved this sport since the 70's. 2-smokers forever!

6/23/2022 5:11 AM

Magoofan wrote:

I had no trouble cancelling last week once the "sorry we suck" page turned back to the normal login page. ...and yes, I ...more

That would be me. The link that lumpy posted above doesn't work for me. Even typing the url doesn't work. It just takes it to the main page with no links to login or account info.

|

6/23/2022 7:41 AM

Magoofan wrote:

I had no trouble cancelling last week once the "sorry we suck" page turned back to the normal login page. ...and yes, I ...more

mimafia wrote:

That would be me. The link that lumpy posted above doesn't work for me. Even typing the url doesn't work. It just takes it to ...more

I'm in the same boat. There is no option to log-in anywhere. I try emailing them and they tell me to log-in to cancel. Shady business practice.

|

6/23/2022 7:50 AM

They just barely swapped back to the “sorry we suck” page. I cancelled last night and it was the normal site. Sounds like e-mail is probably the only option to cancel right now, if that works.

|

6/23/2022 11:31 AM

I haven't kept up with all the MAVTV threads and have a question. I don't have cable so I subscribed to MAVTV to watch the races. The AppleTV app has been working well for me. Are people cancelling because they aren't getting it to work, they are watching it via cable, or (most importantly for me), are they showing the races free somewhere else?

|

6/23/2022 11:53 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/23/2022 11:53 AM

ttusomeone wrote:

I haven't kept up with all the MAVTV threads and have a question. I don't have cable so I subscribed to MAVTV to watch the ...more

I think the live product is terrible and the replays take a while to get upload is what most complaints have been. I race all weekend so I dont catch the replays until Monday anyways and they've been fine for me.

|

6/23/2022 11:57 AM

I cancelled because I didn’t feel like being charged for what has turned into a free service for the last month (which it should be, for what they offer.)

-I don’t feel like buying a streaming stick. I have an LG smart tv, and a Sony ps4 neither of which have a MAVTV app.
-Video quality is shitty screen mirroring from my pc or iPad to my smart tv.
-The stream has been free for a month. Why would I pay, when I have to reinvent the wheel to get the stream to (half ass) play on my tv.
-

I’ve posted this here before but at this point I have to believe that they don’t care. The MX viewership of the past is no secret, it’s not like an extra 2 million people are tuning in to stream moto in 2022 and their servers can’t handle it. They simply mailed it in.

I’ll watch the races later somehow or find a bootleg stream if I need to. I’m tired of moto being the red headed stepchild of motorsports and don’t really want my money going to mav tv, or Lucas oil for that matter (they are the same company).

|

6/23/2022 12:09 PM

I've just been waiting a day and sailing the seven seas to watch, if you catch my drift.

Photo

|

6/23/2022 12:23 PM

Photo
|

6/23/2022 1:32 PM

RoflCopter726 wrote:

I've just been waiting a day and sailing the seven seas to watch, if you catch my drift.

Photo

DM me what site you use? I’ve been out of torrents for a while.

|

6/24/2022 4:03 PM

On 6/21 emailed MavTV Plus I asked them to refund my 1st month's subscription charge since the 1st 4 AMA National motos & practice shows had been shown for free either on Facebook, YouTube, or the MavTV Plus web site. I've gotten no reply from them on that. And in checking my credit card account online just now, I have not been credited for that 1st month.

Also I just read DC's new Racerhead column. There are no mentions of MavTV at all in today's Racehead which seems strange and delinquent.

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

6/24/2022 4:14 PM

I get it now. They never wanted to have their servers accommodate the full Motocross fan base. Their plan us to dwindle the viewership down to manageable level for their servers made of potatoes.

|

Holeshot Coffee Co.
Each bag sold donates $1 to Road2Recovery

6/24/2022 4:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/24/2022 4:26 PM

Oh yea, thanks lumpy790 for reminding us to remove our credit card info. I just did that. That means at this point they will not be able to credit my account. I have probably lost that 1st months payment and will never get it back. That is no great heartbreak, it's not that much. At this point in time I just don't want an incompetent company to have my credit card information.

|

6/24/2022 7:39 PM

Magoofan wrote:

mimafia wrote:

That would be me. The link that lumpy posted above doesn't work for me. Even typing the url doesn't work. It just takes it to ...more

Clicked link and it took me to log in

|

www.MotoHose.com post knee replacement Moto Hose is again open and shipping orders.

6/24/2022 7:45 PM

Just got charged for my second month…. Awesome!

|

6/25/2022 4:27 PM

After emailing MavTV Plus on June 21 and asking them for a refund on my first month's subscription payment I did not get a response to that. But I did just get this email today. I replied to this email by pasting in the email I had sent them on 6/21.

Photo

|

6/25/2022 4:37 PM

Reese95w wrote:

After emailing MavTV Plus on June 21 and asking them for a refund on my first month's subscription payment I did not get a ...more

I received the same email

|

6/25/2022 4:52 PM

Reese95w wrote:

After emailing MavTV Plus on June 21 and asking them for a refund on my first month's subscription payment I did not get a ...more

What do you want to bet if you respond, you'll get the same form letter again. The endless circle of "F**K You, we don't care"

|

I'm not an insider but I have loved this sport since the 70's. 2-smokers forever!

6/25/2022 5:09 PM

Why would I wanna disconnect? They’ve been on their A game so far this year. Perfect coverage.

|

6/25/2022 7:36 PM

How are you all going to watch the motos? For a measly $7 is it worth cancelling?

I’ve had no issues and will be watching Redbud live on Saturday.

|

6/26/2022 5:12 AM

I signed up thru our Roku account. Have no idea how it worked cuz it didnt ask for any credit card or password info so I have no idea what my password is.

I went to the link above. Why are there three different ways to sign up and why does it matter how you did it?

I tried a password reset and still cant sign in.

Guess I have a forever subscription.

So rinky dink.

|

Avoiding JS7 threads since 3/7/17.

6/26/2022 5:21 AM

KTMBRO362 wrote:

Just got charged for my second month…. Awesome!

We are in the same boat F yeah ! To much cool shit to watch. The lucas oil off road stuff is so dope.
The RC AM supercross was also great.
I have my laptop hooked up HDMI To my tv. App works perfect. You guys going to hack the World supercross tv coverage ?? HEHE Stream on fellers

|

6/26/2022 6:28 AM

Brad460 wrote:

How are you all going to watch the motos? For a measly $7 is it worth cancelling?

I’ve had no issues and will be watching ...more

Because somehow they screwed it up and we can no longer get in to watch what we had paid for.

MAVTV is a stupid useless channel unless you want to watch some off the wall type of racing like lawnmowers or school busses racing in a circle or figure 8 thats all they have to offer.

|

6/26/2022 10:45 AM

They keep cancelling my payment and then tell me I haven't subscribed. I've been emailing back and forth and get the same email shown above. I can watch the shows on my phone or computer but the TV won't work. I will just cast from my phone to the tv. Seems pretty strange but if they don't want my money and let me watch like that, who I am to say differently.

BTW, Mavtvplus sucks.

|

6/26/2022 11:32 AM

Mavtv plus just updated. Now the app(Apple TV) no longer holds your progress through a show. No “resume” feature. Brilliant

|