Here it is! Our biggest Pit Bits ever, straight from the 2016 MXGP of USA

mpy
9/15/2016 12:56am
Love it... Thanks for the extra time spent on it. I spent a LOT of time going through it...
9/15/2016 3:29am
Really looks like Honda HRC is back!

Those tool boxes at Suzuki...do want.
JMX82
9/15/2016 4:40am
Alright ML, maybe you can help me out here... I've been on Japanese bikes my whole life and just got a 16 Husky tc 250. So...
Alright ML, maybe you can help me out here... I've been on Japanese bikes my whole life and just got a 16 Husky tc 250. So obviously I couldn't wait to get to the Husky/KTM section but was pretty disappointed. Compared to the Japanese bikes, it really didn't seem like they had all the trick extras the others had as far as custom pieces, carbon fiber, or different configurations. Were my expectations too high? Are they just that good in stock trim? Or were they more hush hush in what they did?
KTM and Husky already have things like hydraulic clutch and electric start on them so they don't have to manufacture any exotic pieces to a accommodate them. Their bikes are already near minimum weight limit in stock trim too so they can't do much about that. That's why KTM's slogan is Race Ready Wink

The suspension and brakes are pretty trick on those KTM's and Husky's. I'm pretty sure there are lot of internal modifications on their motors too.
RG1
9/15/2016 12:36pm Edited Date/Time 9/15/2016 12:37pm
Awesome work ML. Pit bits is one of the best features in the sport in my opinion

The Shop

TXDirt
9/15/2016 1:03pm
Those Monster Energy Kawasakis looked like real mean machines!! For some reason they stood out to me more then the others. Pure beauty!
OnRails
9/15/2016 1:13pm
The best Pit Bits I've ever seen. So much good content to read about and look at. Great work!
OleTex
9/15/2016 4:32pm
Dude this is awesome! Thank you for your efforts. I'm going to enjoy this for days! Dang those bikes are works of art.
Homey55
9/15/2016 4:52pm
Home run! Holy crap that was fantastic!
9/15/2016 6:57pm
Is that caliper on the gp suzuki really a polished oem 2016 and up suzuki caliper?

Polish is so nice thay basically looks billit. Or it is billit.... glass bead blasting get a polished finish like that?
ML512
Fantasy
45th
9/15/2016 8:54pm
Is that caliper on the gp suzuki really a polished oem 2016 and up suzuki caliper? Polish is so nice thay basically looks billit. Or it...
Is that caliper on the gp suzuki really a polished oem 2016 and up suzuki caliper?

Polish is so nice thay basically looks billit. Or it is billit.... glass bead blasting get a polished finish like that?
One of their 450s had a true works Nissin billet caliper while the one I showed had the 16 and newer OEM caliper that was cleaned up.
10000hrs
9/16/2016 3:39am Edited Date/Time 9/16/2016 3:40am
Never do pit bits. Too slow to work my way thru all the pix.
I would take the time however if they we all on a single page like the guys do in the forum
ie thread titles like "Check out my pix from last weekends national". Always check those out.
So this thread title teased me into checking it out and I got thru three pix before giving up because of speed.
I can thumb/scroll thru those dumps in about 30 seconds stopping at the one I want.
ML512
Fantasy
45th
9/16/2016 6:45am
10000hrs wrote:
Never do pit bits. Too slow to work my way thru all the pix. I would take the time however if they we all on a...
I would take the time however if they we all on a single page like the guys do in the forum
ie thread titles like "Check out my pix from last weekends national". Always check those out.
So this thread title teased me into checking it out and I got thru three pix before giving up because of speed.
I can thumb/scroll thru those dumps in about 30 seconds stopping at the one I want.
I guess I'm lost to your request. You don't like reading through all the captions? Because that's what makes Pit Bits what it is, the insight. This particular one has about 300 photos on it, at the resolution I upload them, it would lock up your browser if I put all of them on one page. I'm sorry you feel that way, you're really missing out.
Camp332
9/16/2016 6:52am
10000hrs wrote:
Never do pit bits. Too slow to work my way thru all the pix. I would take the time however if they we all on a...
ML512 wrote:
I guess I'm lost to your request. You don't like reading through all the captions? Because that's what makes Pit Bits what it is, the insight...
I guess I'm lost to your request. You don't like reading through all the captions? Because that's what makes Pit Bits what it is, the insight. This particular one has about 300 photos on it, at the resolution I upload them, it would lock up your browser if I put all of them on one page. I'm sorry you feel that way, you're really missing out.
Bro, that guy definitely does CrossFit and he's just angry because his Crossfit plates that look like 45's are only 15 pounders.

The insight is cool and appreciated.

Post a reply to: Here it is! Our biggest Pit Bits ever, straight from the 2016 MXGP of USA

The Latest