Henry Miller..Kyle Cunningham?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/7/2018 10:12 AM

So what are these two gonna do outdoors? H.E.P not going outdoors from my understanding....PC needs a fill in(I would assume), Couldn't you see someone like henry be a top 10 guy for PC? Just like the idea of giving the guy a chance for the summer

|

5/7/2018 11:12 AM

I THINK KYLE AND MATT BSICEGLKA SHOUD BE ON THE THE SAME SUSZUKI TEAM AGEN BECASE BOTH ARE FORM TEXAS AND TRY HARD EVERY RACE FOR SUSZUKI AND NEVER GIVES UP

|

suszuki rm85

5/7/2018 3:24 PM

Luke_Himler wrote:

So what are these two gonna do outdoors? H.E.P not going outdoors from my understanding....PC needs a fill in(I would assume), Couldn't you see someone like henry be a top 10 guy for PC? Just like the idea of giving the guy a chance for the summer

I loved it when they put Gannon Audette on the PC bike and he was making it go fast. I love cheering for the underdog getting the shot.

|

5/7/2018 3:31 PM

I heard they’re both putting something together for outdoors. I think JGR is hauling Cunningham’s bike the races and he’s pitting behind it.

PC doesn’t need a fill-in for sponsorship requirements. They will go to Hangtown with three bikes.

|

5/7/2018 3:47 PM

tylermx967 wrote:

I THINK KYLE AND MATT BSICEGLKA SHOUD BE ON THE THE SAME SUSZUKI TEAM AGEN BECASE BOTH ARE FORM TEXAS AND TRY HARD EVERY RACE FOR SUSZUKI AND NEVER GIVES UP

What did I just read because that was not english!

|

5/7/2018 3:53 PM

tylermx967 wrote:

joshua.cowin wrote:

TYLERNESE bud!

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hammerfamily_4 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

5/7/2018 7:09 PM

Miller just posted a picture on his IG story of some KYB suspension and a Yamaha 450 saying "Outdoors 2K18"

|

Race Bike: 2018 KTM 350SXF

Other Bikes: 1985 CR80R, 1990 CR250R, 1998 PW80, Specialized Fuse Comp 29.

Sold: 2016 YZ250F, 2012 CRF250R

5/7/2018 9:22 PM

tylermx967 wrote:

joshua.cowin wrote:

Tyler's mom will be in here chewing you out if you keep it up.

|

5/7/2018 10:55 PM

ML512 wrote:

I heard they’re both putting something together for outdoors. I think JGR is hauling Cunningham’s bike the races and he’s pitting behind it.

PC doesn’t need a fill-in for sponsorship requirements. They will go to Hangtown with three bikes.

Which 3? Davalos out, Forkner out, AC out. I know they got marchbanks and savatgy but who's the 3th?

|

5/7/2018 10:57 PM

ML512 wrote:

wideopen198 wrote:

Which 3? Davalos out, Forkner out, AC out. I know they got marchbanks and savatgy but who's the 3th?

I think Forkner may not be out all that long. Just a collar bone. Don't know if he'll miss any.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

5/7/2018 11:58 PM

ML512 wrote:

wideopen198 wrote:

Forkner is back on the bike.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."