Henry Miller..Kyle Cunningham?

Luke_Himler
5/7/2018 10:12am
So what are these two gonna do outdoors? H.E.P not going outdoors from my understanding....PC needs a fill in(I would assume), Couldn't you see someone like henry be a top 10 guy for PC? Just like the idea of giving the guy a chance for the summer
|
tylermx967
5/7/2018 11:12am
I THINK KYLE AND MATT BSICEGLKA SHOUD BE ON THE THE SAME SUSZUKI TEAM AGEN BECASE BOTH ARE FORM TEXAS AND TRY HARD EVERY RACE FOR SUSZUKI AND NEVER GIVES UP
5/7/2018 3:24pm
So what are these two gonna do outdoors? H.E.P not going outdoors from my understanding....PC needs a fill in(I would assume), Couldn't you see someone like...
So what are these two gonna do outdoors? H.E.P not going outdoors from my understanding....PC needs a fill in(I would assume), Couldn't you see someone like henry be a top 10 guy for PC? Just like the idea of giving the guy a chance for the summer
I loved it when they put Gannon Audette on the PC bike and he was making it go fast. I love cheering for the underdog getting the shot.
ML512
Fantasy
36th
5/7/2018 3:31pm
I heard they’re both putting something together for outdoors. I think JGR is hauling Cunningham’s bike the races and he’s pitting behind it.

PC doesn’t need a fill-in for sponsorship requirements. They will go to Hangtown with three bikes.
5/7/2018 3:47pm
tylermx967 wrote:
I THINK KYLE AND MATT BSICEGLKA SHOUD BE ON THE THE SAME SUSZUKI TEAM AGEN BECASE BOTH ARE FORM TEXAS AND TRY HARD EVERY RACE FOR...
I THINK KYLE AND MATT BSICEGLKA SHOUD BE ON THE THE SAME SUSZUKI TEAM AGEN BECASE BOTH ARE FORM TEXAS AND TRY HARD EVERY RACE FOR SUSZUKI AND NEVER GIVES UP
What did I just read because that was not english!

The Shop

mattyhamz2
Fantasy
760th
5/7/2018 3:53pm
tylermx967 wrote:
I THINK KYLE AND MATT BSICEGLKA SHOUD BE ON THE THE SAME SUSZUKI TEAM AGEN BECASE BOTH ARE FORM TEXAS AND TRY HARD EVERY RACE FOR...
TYLERNESE bud!
c0ncEpT
5/7/2018 7:09pm
Miller just posted a picture on his IG story of some KYB suspension and a Yamaha 450 saying "Outdoors 2K18"
5/7/2018 9:22pm
tylermx967 wrote:
Tyler's mom will be in here chewing you out if you keep it up.
5/7/2018 10:55pm
ML512 wrote:
I heard they’re both putting something together for outdoors. I think JGR is hauling Cunningham’s bike the races and he’s pitting behind it. PC doesn’t need...
I heard they’re both putting something together for outdoors. I think JGR is hauling Cunningham’s bike the races and he’s pitting behind it.

PC doesn’t need a fill-in for sponsorship requirements. They will go to Hangtown with three bikes.
Which 3? Davalos out, Forkner out, AC out. I know they got marchbanks and savatgy but who's the 3th?
jeffro503
5/7/2018 10:57pm
ML512 wrote:
I heard they’re both putting something together for outdoors. I think JGR is hauling Cunningham’s bike the races and he’s pitting behind it. PC doesn’t need...

Which 3? Davalos out, Forkner out, AC out. I know they got marchbanks and savatgy but who's the 3th?
I think Forkner may not be out all that long. Just a collar bone. Don't know if he'll miss any.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
5/7/2018 11:58pm
ML512 wrote:

Forkner is back on the bike.

Post a reply to: Henry Miller..Kyle Cunningham?

The Latest