Henry Miller 2018

Related:
Create New Tag

7/24/2017 7:05 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/24/2017 7:21 AM

Just checked out the interview with Miller on the main page and first off wanted to congratulate him on his results in the 450s this summer. He's killing it consistently and no doubt is turning heads.

That being said, where do you guys see him next year?

I for one think he deserves a shot on a top tier 250 squad. He definitely seems to put in the work and has the confidence it takes to make it happen.

First one to stamp it and is right gets $20

|

7/24/2017 7:09 AM

I think he deserves a good ride. I could see him on a similar kind of deal to what Bloss/Nicoletti are on. 250sx/450mx should work pretty good for him.

|

7/24/2017 7:25 AM

Rock River Yamaha would be a great spot for him.

|

7/24/2017 7:25 AM

I dont know, look at Fast Freddy Noren. Allot of good 450 rides but never got a good team or contract. He did a some races as fill in for Honda, but nothing more. He not even got a fill in call for this year with Roczen out.

Miller is riding good at the moment but will a team pick him up? I dont know, it will suprise me if.

|

7/24/2017 7:28 AM

Miller can ride SX, Noren struggles or crashes, probably a big reason why.

|

7/24/2017 7:42 AM

Never heard of him until yesterday

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

7/24/2017 7:44 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/24/2017 8:00 AM

Bidirella wrote:

I dont know, look at Fast Freddy Noren. Allot of good 450 rides but never got a good team or contract. He did a some races as fill in for Honda, but nothing more. He not even got a fill in call for this year with Roczen out.

Miller is riding good at the moment but will a team pick him up? I dont know, it will suprise me if.

Miller isn't even a 450 rider.

He's 20 years old, and just switched to 450 three races ago -- not out of desire to ride the class, but because he blew up his 250, and they're hoping they can keep the 450 holding together longer.

|

7/24/2017 7:59 AM

RedBull KTM, Stamp It!

|

7/24/2017 10:28 AM

BobPA wrote:

me neither but manthat holeshot he was GOIN for was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! w00t

|

SHORTER OF BREATH
ONE DAY CLOSER TO DEATH

7/24/2017 12:55 PM

BobPA wrote:

ATHEIST wrote:

And you call yourself fans.. lol

he got some good coverage in SX , and he ran top 10 already in 450. He has been more impressive than Peick was when he first went 450, will be interesting to see how he ends off the season.

|

7/24/2017 1:34 PM

Sounds like he could be a good fit on the suzukis

|

7/24/2017 1:53 PM

BobPA wrote:

ATHEIST wrote:

philG wrote:

he got some good coverage in SX , and he ran top 10 already in 450. He has been more impressive than Peick was when he first went 450, will be interesting to see how he ends off the season.

X2. Lol

|

7/24/2017 2:42 PM

Dam good first moto......second moto too!.....except for that spectacular second turn yard sale!....But then he got up and finished 14th! Are you kidding?! Fuck yeah!

|

7/24/2017 3:09 PM

LightningPony wrote:

RedBull KTM, Stamp It!

First post?

I'll refrain from the "Noob" welcome.

Got a sneaking suspicion you may be onto something here. I'd like to see that gamble.

|

7/24/2017 3:10 PM

ATHEIST wrote:

philG wrote:

mxb2 wrote:

X2. Lol

i have more things on my mind than following around a dude that finished three SX's in 16th place (not at all a dig on the dudes riding ability).

People actually ride, maintain, and build tracks for their motorcycles....not follow the latest TMZ reports on all the riders.

|

7/24/2017 3:25 PM

BobPA wrote:

i have more things on my mind than following around a dude that finished three SX's in 16th place (not at all a dig on the dudes riding ability).

People actually ride, maintain, and build tracks for their motorcycles....not follow the latest TMZ reports on all the riders.

/m/

|

7/24/2017 3:28 PM

BobPA wrote:

Gosh. Where do you fit all your time in for vital?

|

7/24/2017 4:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/24/2017 4:18 PM

mxb2 wrote:

X2. Lol

BobPA wrote:

kawirider819 wrote:

Guy posts on about every post I see. And from PA too. Sounds like he likes to throw out digs a lot, from what I noticed

Guess I'm not the only one who notices.....

|

Older and YZer!!!

7/24/2017 4:20 PM

Seems like a good guy and has some great ability. Can't wait to see what he can do!

|

7/24/2017 4:33 PM

BobPA wrote:

kawirider819 wrote:

honda907 wrote:

Guy posts on about every post I see. And from PA too. Sounds like he likes to throw out digs a lot, from what I noticed

Ouch.

|

7/24/2017 5:58 PM

kawirider819 wrote:

honda907 wrote:

YamahaJT1 wrote:

Ouch.

I am in my safe space

|

7/24/2017 6:21 PM

mxb2 wrote:

X2. Lol

BobPA wrote:

kawirider819 wrote:

Ha, yep with over 4,000 post!

|

7/24/2017 8:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/24/2017 11:01 PM

|

7/25/2017 12:20 AM

mxb2 wrote:

X2. Lol

BobPA wrote:

kawirider819 wrote:

laughing laughing
|