Henry Miller

Related:
Create New Tag

7/9/2017 12:08 AM

This guy is putting in some great rides and beating some big names. Had never heard of him until a few weeks ago.

|

Ed Johnson

7/9/2017 12:18 AM

Just another hard worker outta MN. Kid is doing great!

|

"It sure is fun to have fun!"

7/9/2017 12:27 AM

He was down in the first turn in the first moto and came back to 13th.. that's damn good!

|

7/9/2017 1:01 AM

Outstanding. Putting in done great rides, and still very young too. If he keeps it going it may not be too long before he's off that island

|

7/9/2017 3:21 AM

Can he be the next Peick? He's riding good.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

7/9/2017 3:32 AM

Yeah he was ripping yesterday. I was wondering who he was and caught the "Miller" on his jersey when he came by

|

7/9/2017 5:22 AM

Great job ! He should get next fill in spot !

|

7/9/2017 5:29 AM

Would be super cool for him to be put on a bakers program and see what baker could do..

|

7/9/2017 4:11 PM

Lots of guys with good rides but bad results should be worried, I bet this guy gets one of their jobs next year. wink

|

Ed Johnson

7/9/2017 4:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/9/2017 4:34 PM

I was pulling for Henry at Southwick. He looks great on the 450.

Here's a Steve Mathes interview with Henry Miller and Josh Cartwright, and FXR rep Andy White at the end of the SX season.

http://pulpmx.com/podcasts/fxr-racing-privateer-island-life-podcast-12

Joey

|

7/9/2017 5:49 PM

I don't know guys,but I was at Red Bud and the dude was ripping from behind,scrubbing low and what not.He's definitely a goooooood.I was cheering for him.

|

7/9/2017 7:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/9/2017 7:07 PM

I think if you asked Forkner, Marquier, Bloss, and maybe Taft (not sure how much they crossed paths, age wise) what they think about him, they would all say he had been up front with them in their recent amatuer days. He is the real deal. Always stood out to me because he seemed to ride Polini's for quite a while (and speed, of course). Used to see him battle with the group above quite regularly here in the winter.

For whatever reason, just hasnt had as much support.

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

7/9/2017 7:30 PM

If he keeps it up people won't have a choice to open their eyes. He's sitting 17th overall in the 450 class after competing in 3 rounds. He's scored 42 points and is currently 37 points behind Dakota Alix who did all the rounds.

Results so far this season

Muddy Creek: 35-13 for 16th o/a
Red Bud: 12-16 for 15th o/a
Southwick: 13-9 for 9th o/a

Couple pics.

Photo
Photo
Photo

|

7/9/2017 7:41 PM

One more dude from the north country doing well.
Glad to see him up in the top 10.

|

7/9/2017 8:11 PM

Another ClubMX rider making noise coming through the ranks

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

7/9/2017 8:28 PM

Does anyone know why he didn't do the first few nationals and if he plans to be at the rest of them? Lack of support or injury? He didn't do High Point and seeing as he did Muddy Creek, RedBud and Southwick seems like High Point would of been close enough for him to attend.

If it's lack of support than I suppose he'll skip Washougal but hopefully he'll be at the rest of the rounds.

Looked up is SX results and his best was an 11th this year in 250 East. He was running in the 20's in 250 MX last year with his best overall finish being a 20th at Spring Creek. Looks like he improved quite a bit this year and the 450 suits him better than the 250.

|

7/9/2017 8:34 PM

IMO He shouldve had the fill in at cycle trader..wouldve done better than A-ray

|

IG @jaredkeller96

7/10/2017 7:50 AM

I'm a fan.
I have no clue who he is but his results at Red Bud earned me like 150$ worth of fantasy prices.

|

7/10/2017 8:30 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/10/2017 8:38 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Does anyone know why he didn't do the first few nationals and if he plans to be at the rest of them? Lack of support or injury? He didn't do High Point and seeing as he did Muddy Creek, RedBud and Southwick seems like High Point would of been close enough for him to attend.

If it's lack of support than I suppose he'll skip Washougal but hopefully he'll be at the rest of the rounds.

Looked up is SX results and his best was an 11th this year in 250 East. He was running in the 20's in 250 MX last year with his best overall finish being a 20th at Spring Creek. Looks like he improved quite a bit this year and the 450 suits him better than the 250.

He tried to race the 250 class, but had bike issues. So he switched to the 450 and has put in solid results.

Here is a interview with him.
http://racerxonline.com/2017/06/30/privateer-profile-henry-miller

|

7/10/2017 9:15 AM

Must not be fast enough to know you can't do good on a Yami 450! Was at a local race a couple years ago, was impressed. Followed him sense, about a year ago on the cusp of making 250 SX mains, then this year putting it in on a more consistent basis. Good to see a midwest guy do good.

|

7/10/2017 9:37 AM

His good ride in Red Bud i just put down to good starts and hanging in there, but he backed it up this week, coming off the floor in race 1 . Whilst he isnt factory fast yet , he is running with guys on much better machinery... how about giving him Tickle's ride for the remainder of the season, whats the worst that can happen.

Or drop him on a Stock 2018 Yamaha to back up Webb.

|

7/10/2017 9:51 AM

Equally as impressive is John Short 88 on the Yamaha. He crashed in the first turn with miller made it back to 15th. But Miller was killing it the second moto

|

7/10/2017 1:01 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

If he keeps it up people won't have a choice to open their eyes. He's sitting 17th overall in the 450 class after competing in 3 rounds. He's scored 42 points and is currently 37 points behind Dakota Alix who did all the rounds.

Results so far this season

Muddy Creek: 35-13 for 16th o/a
Red Bud: 12-16 for 15th o/a
Southwick: 13-9 for 9th o/a

Couple pics.

Photo
Photo
Photo

That bike looks good!

|

Did i do that?

7/10/2017 1:48 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

MXerDW wrote:

He tried to race the 250 class, but had bike issues. So he switched to the 450 and has put in solid results.

Here is a interview with him.
http://racerxonline.com/2017/06/30/privateer-profile-henry-miller

Thanks for the info. I just thought he didn't do the first few rounds because I didn't see any results in the 450 class. I wasn't aware he tried racing the 250. Switching over to the 450 was definitely a good move for him.

|

7/10/2017 1:52 PM

Travis_Hudson wrote:

That bike looks good!

Probably one of the best if not the best looking Yamaha on the line. Love the red and white scheme. He needs to build a 250 2 stroke to match his race bike.

|

7/11/2017 7:23 AM

F150Motocrosser wrote:

Another ClubMX rider making noise coming through the ranks

exactly

#ClubMX

|

two wheels lifestyle
Kyle Pulley
selling powersports @TeamCharlotteMotorsports
3004 Freedom Dr. Charlotte NC 28208