Helping load/unload bikes at track..

FWYT
9/24/2017 10:23pm
Highsider wrote:
Perhaps "para"?
captmoto wrote:
No, legally a quad, shuffles like quasimodo with a cane. He can't really stand without his cane. He does not have full use of his hands...
No, legally a quad, shuffles like quasimodo with a cane. He can't really stand without his cane. He does not have full use of his hands but has worked to where he can drive. We all do the work on his bike at the track, clickers, tire pressure, air fork settings. He is an amazing guy.
He knows he is slow as fuck but just doesn't care. He more hardcore moto through and through.
Props to your friend. That is phenomenally inspiring!
tickleme20
9/24/2017 10:54pm
Huh What a non-issue. That's like boycotting a concert bc you learned the musicians didn't set up the gear onstage themselves. If a guy can ride, IDGAF how he transported the damned bike.
Lightning78
9/24/2017 11:46pm
If I remember correctly, a couple months back, Mathes and keefer talked about the topic of helping people unload/load bikes out of pick up trucks on...
If I remember correctly, a couple months back, Mathes and keefer talked about the topic of helping people unload/load bikes out of pick up trucks on the PulpMX show. It went somewhere along the lines of “If you can’t do it by yourself, you shouldn’t be riding”.

Well, here I am. Just barely able to do it by myself Laughing anyways.

Is it cool to ask for a hand while unloading and loading bikes? If someone asked me I’d gladly lend a hand.

What do you guys think? Do you agree if you can’t unload and load by yourself you shouldn’t ride?

Btw, my truck is not lifted, it’s just me and my weak upper body Laughing
I believe that was about kickstart vs electric start

The Shop

sumdood
Fantasy
1333rd
9/25/2017 12:30am Edited Date/Time 9/25/2017 12:31am
I bought one of these from a guy for 20 bucks. Best 20 bucks I ever spent. Takes almost zero room when folded up and makes loading the bike waay easier. It's made by a co called Westin, they retail for about 100 bucks

kNewc
9/25/2017 11:06am
I might be getting a ranger this next week. If so I'll get a hitch carrier. I tore my labrum a year or so ago and I'm only 5'6". so loading a bike up a ramp into a truck bed kills my shoulder. Plus, I'm not the most graceful guy and I could see myself slipping and falling while trying to load it via a ramp. I think hitch carriers are the way to go. And you can get one for as much as a tri folding ramp.
Zaugg
9/25/2017 12:53pm Edited Date/Time 9/25/2017 2:39pm
This thread should be titled..."This thread is filled with ASS-HAT Comments"

Subtitled- "Sincerely, Dudes with little dicks bragging about their bike loading/ unloading skills."

You guys are really living up the the name "Vitards" in this thread.

Post a reply to: Helping load/unload bikes at track..

The Latest