Help with changing it up

Related:
Create New Tag

8/25/2021 1:19 PM

Photo

Here’s my 2015 Yz250f. I’m looking to change up the plastics and graphics and I’m wanting to go with the yz blue front end and black from the shrouds back.

Anyone have any pics they’d like to share for inspiration?

Thanks!
|

2015 YZ250F - 2003 CR125R

8/25/2021 1:34 PM

I think it would look best with some backgrounds and that’s it. Love the stock look.

|

8/25/2021 1:37 PM

Sandusky26 wrote:

I think it would look best with some backgrounds and that’s it. Love the stock look.

Man, that's great input. Exactly what he was looking for...

|

8/25/2021 1:41 PM

Here was my old 19 YZ 450 F tried camo for something different. Photo
Photo
Photo

|

8/25/2021 1:43 PM

Sandusky26 wrote:

I think it would look best with some backgrounds and that’s it. Love the stock look.

I've had it this way for the last 3, almost 4, years now and would like to change it up. Really just to help curb my desire to purchase a new 2022. grin

I do really like the more oem look but I think its time for a change.

|

2015 YZ250F - 2003 CR125R

8/25/2021 1:45 PM

Jack_Mehoff wrote:

Here was my old 19 YZ 450 F tried camo for something different. Photo
Photo
Photo

That looks great. That side profile isn't exactly what I was thinking but I do like the transition there. Sweet bike!

|

2015 YZ250F - 2003 CR125R

8/25/2021 1:57 PM

Just fix the fork stickers!

|

8/25/2021 2:01 PM

SKDA did these for me, I cant remember what the name of the kit was called, but I thought they turned out good. Photo
Photo

|

8/25/2021 2:04 PM

Sandusky26 wrote:

I think it would look best with some backgrounds and that’s it. Love the stock look.

TunaBro wrote:

I've had it this way for the last 3, almost 4, years now and would like to change it up. Really just to help curb my desire to ...more

What about blue front fender, shrouds, and front plate. Black rear number plates and rear fender with stock looking shroud graphics, backgrounds, and swing arm decals.

|

8/25/2021 2:06 PM

Sandusky26 wrote:

I think it would look best with some backgrounds and that’s it. Love the stock look.

Jmicmoto13 wrote:

Man, that's great input. Exactly what he was looking for...

I’m sure your input has more value to him and the vital community. Thanks for coming out.

|

8/25/2021 2:07 PM

Atkinson wrote:

SKDA did these for me, I cant remember what the name of the kit was called, but I thought they turned out good. Photo
Photo

I like these.

|

8/25/2021 2:11 PM

TunaBro wrote: Photo

Here’s my 2015 Yz250f. I’m looking to change up the plastics and graphics and I’m wanting to go with the yz blue front end ...more

I was thinking about doing the same color scheme on my bike but it seems like that’s what everyone is doing, I’m going to do the front black and the back blue. I like the mxgp yamahas that have white backgrounds on the front and black backgrounds on the side so i think i will do that too.

|

8/25/2021 2:31 PM

I had a couple different white looks for mine over the years Photo
Photo

|

Instagram: vanillaice782
Amateur helmet painter

8/25/2021 2:37 PM

Love the white n red

|

8/25/2021 2:37 PM

CivBars wrote:

Just fix the fork stickers!

Dang! That didnt take long for someone to notice... w00t

|

2015 YZ250F - 2003 CR125R

8/25/2021 2:39 PM

Alabamagoon wrote:

I was thinking about doing the same color scheme on my bike but it seems like that’s what everyone is doing, I’m going to do ...more

I saw it on a Kawi recently and really liked the look. Figured it would look killer with the YZ blue.

|

2015 YZ250F - 2003 CR125R

8/25/2021 6:46 PM


I kept the shrouds blue but here’s my ‘05 YZ that I did...
Photo

Photo
|

8/25/2021 6:56 PM

My yz250 is yellow and black. Would be pretty easy to do something similar with blue instead of yellow.


Photo

|

8/25/2021 7:18 PM

591MX wrote:
I kept the shrouds blue but here’s my ‘05 YZ that I did...
Photo

Photo

That looks great!

|

2015 YZ250F - 2003 CR125R

8/25/2021 7:18 PM

REIDY-171 wrote:

My yz250 is yellow and black. Would be pretty easy to do something similar with blue instead of yellow.


Photo

I definitely like this. That’s what I’m thinking about.

|

2015 YZ250F - 2003 CR125R

8/26/2021 12:23 PM

I ordered up the black rear fender and rear number plates and should get them tomorrow. Thanks for all the input.

|

2015 YZ250F - 2003 CR125R