Help! trouble locating a dealership selling the 2019 husky rockstar edition.

Related:
Create New Tag

3/30/2019 10:33 AM

Hey guys! Im from baton rouge Louisiana and im pretty sure there isn't a dealership that sells any!
Ill be in houston for the super cross this weekend! If anyone from the texas,houston area that could share some info about any dealerships! Thx!!

|

3/30/2019 10:37 AM

Call Chip @munn racing.

|

3/30/2019 11:00 AM

Larson cycle in Cambridge Minnesota
Has one and they usually have good prices, people from other states buy there a lot , Even Chad Reed Bought his Husky there

|

3/30/2019 11:06 AM

Champagne234 wrote:

Hey guys! Im from baton rouge Louisiana and im pretty sure there isn't a dealership that sells any!
Ill be in houston for the ...more

Cycle Shack North had one on the floor last week Conroe,TX. Just noth of the stadium.

|

3/30/2019 11:15 AM

Try Donnie Graham at Graham KTM in Senatobia, MS. He’s actually at the Houston SX today...great person and fellow Vital member. Also can speak highly of Chip at Munn Racing.

|

3/30/2019 11:23 AM

Grassroots BMW Husky in Cape Girardeau MO 5733347223 ask for Brian Thompson. Just got in one Friday

|

3/30/2019 11:24 AM

Closed Mondays

|

3/30/2019 12:14 PM

My local shop in California has one.

|

3/30/2019 12:51 PM

I dig these threads.

Cool to see dudes shouting out local dealers they like and trust.

|

3/30/2019 5:27 PM

Tarz483 wrote:

Larson cycle in Cambridge Minnesota
Has one and they usually have good prices, people from other states buy there a lot , ...more

Can confirm great prices. My local dealer ended up closely matching there price saving me a 6 hour drive.

|

3/30/2019 6:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/30/2019 6:01 PM

AEO Powersports in Mesa, AZ can get you one.

|

Indecision is a choice

3/30/2019 6:48 PM

JGriff wrote:

Try Donnie Graham at Graham KTM in Senatobia, MS. He’s actually at the Houston SX today...great person and fellow Vital ...more

Actually Jake is in Houston with his son Ryder in the KTM Jr Challange. We have 2 Rockstar Editions

|

3/30/2019 7:49 PM

LungButter wrote:

I dig these threads.

Cool to see dudes shouting out local dealers they like and trust.

seriously, nice to see some local relationships are still possible and are positive.

was just kinda surprised i didn't see one that read:

Call Chip at Munn Racing, tell'em Mike13 from Vital sent ya.

|

3/30/2019 8:05 PM

BMW Ducati Husqvarna of Atlanta
Ask for Bobby
Straight people and no BS

|

3/31/2019 7:25 AM

Thanks to Vital memebers. I looked and called every dealer that was showing an KTM FE “in stock” on cycletrader just to laugh saying I’m to late blah blah. One post on Vital, had one located, purchased and being delivered a week later. Purchased it several states away but the dealer I was referred to was outstanding and worked with me on shipping cost etc etc. even meet the delivery company the day they were closed and late in the evening for pickup. . Good Luck!

|

4/1/2019 12:12 AM

|

4/1/2019 5:17 AM

No SX wins this yr so don't buy one

|

4/1/2019 5:53 AM

JGriff wrote:

Try Donnie Graham at Graham KTM in Senatobia, MS. He’s actually at the Houston SX today...great person and fellow Vital ...more

Senatobia has a freaking motorcycle dealership now!!? A KTM dealer at that? Wow, coming up I guess. I lived there years ago and they only had 2 stop lights, which switched to 4-way stops after 10pm.

That has to be the highlight if the town now!

|

4/1/2019 6:31 AM

JGriff wrote:

40acres wrote:

Senatobia has a freaking motorcycle dealership now!!? A KTM dealer at that? Wow, coming up I guess. I lived there years ago ...more

I drove down from the Memphis area when I lived there! Donnie Graham (dcg141) is a great guy. The dealership is combined with the NAPA store across from Wal-Mart. There's a little bit of everything in there--Donnie puts a lot of bigger dealerships to shame.

|

4/1/2019 6:35 AM

JGriff wrote:

I drove down from the Memphis area when I lived there! Donnie Graham (dcg141) is a great guy. The dealership is combined with ...more

God damn, a NAPA too!? That must be where the old tire shop was. Well good for them, I'll have to stop in when I make it back that way in a few years.

|