Help this young boy start up again!!

Edited Date/Time 8/15/2015 7:29am
help Kevin get back on track to his dream of riding professional motocross!
http://www.youcaring.com/kevin-robert-405478
|
Electro21
Fantasy
75th
8/2/2015 10:40pm
Why does he deserve help over all of the other current pros who can't afford a ride? I am sorry for my opinion, but I am so tired of all of this Go Fund Me crap. Nobody ever donated money to me for no reason.
Cygnus
8/3/2015 1:13am
Hello kiddos, let this be a lesson on how not to beg for $.

The Shop

IWreckALot
8/3/2015 4:42am
Haha. "Britney's" first post was in a 5 year old thread. . .

Why does Vital allow people with fewer than 15 posts to start a thread. . .
Canerat
8/3/2015 4:53am
The reality is that if you cant afford to repair your bike you shouldn't be trying to race competitively.

Ride for fun and focus on getting a good education because racing mx requires a good strong flow of cash to keep at it. The sad part is only a very small percent of riders make a living from racing...and even fewer will retire off earnings from racing. The rest will have to go find work after they are no longer competitive.

The young lad doesn't even have a proper bike stand....he's using autorims????
Camp332
8/3/2015 5:00am
"Help this young small town boy get back on track to his life time dream of becoming a professional motocross rider!!! Coming from a middle class family he recently had an accident where his Honda was severely broken, having 3 other siblings makes money tight at home! Help him get back on again!! Thank you for your support every little bit counts!!!"

The middle-class panhandling?
wwoberg
8/3/2015 5:32am
Has to be some kind of joke or dare or something.
Xracerdone
8/3/2015 5:42am
For f**ks sake, get a f**k**g job Kevin. So sick of these low tier no bodies beggin for money. That damn Tucker Saye daily posts some shit about needing free grips, free parts, money to go race yet he posts pics of eating Chipotle or some other crap every day. If you can afford Chipotle everyday, you can take your nickel & dime ass to the bike shop & buy some grips. I want a hundred thousand dollar boat, but I have to settle for the one I have. Fuck I hate assholes like this, go stand on a corner & beg for money!
superorbital
8/3/2015 5:46am
Something is not right. Under your name it says Canada, but in the link it says Sawyerville. Al. I am calling shenanigans.
ky_savage
Fantasy
490th
8/3/2015 6:55am
Electro21 wrote:
Why does he deserve help over all of the other current pros who can't afford a ride? I am sorry for my opinion, but I am...
Why does he deserve help over all of the other current pros who can't afford a ride? I am sorry for my opinion, but I am so tired of all of this Go Fund Me crap. Nobody ever donated money to me for no reason.
My thoughts exactly! I get tired of people begging for help to ride/race dirtbike's. This is a luxury sport, and if you can't afford it find something else cheaper to do.
KTMShane699
8/3/2015 7:16am
I've said it before but there really needs to be a separate area for solicitations of donations. It seems like it's all too frequent that there are threads asking for money.

Shane
8/3/2015 7:19am
Help my dream of paying off student loans and buying a brand new fully loaded car. Thanks in advance.
MX114
8/3/2015 7:22am
Lame! Get out there and cut lawns, scrap metal, or do whatever you got to do to find a way to make money if your desire is that strong to keep going in this sport. What bullshit it is to post a thread asking for money. Motocross is a hobbie and an expensive one at that, so either work hard or pack it up. I work 60 hrs a week and will live off peanut butter and jelly if I have to just to have the extra cash to race and ride. I suggest you do the same instead of asking for a handout
8/3/2015 7:24am
Help my dream of paying off student loans and buying a brand new fully loaded car. Thanks in advance.
Saw some guy made one asking for $25k to help pay off his car because times were rough...and some chick made one to get her dream tattoo. Get real people Laughing
KB221
8/3/2015 7:29am
That kid has a shed with a concrete floor to keep his bike in! lucky fucker I wish i had that when i was a kid working at mcdonalds so I could afford to put gas in my bike and buy masterlinks, couldnt swing a brand new chain. Never thought of asking for money for nothing.
huck
8/3/2015 7:29am
I was going to donate $3000, but his goal is only $2500....
8/3/2015 7:47am
Something is not right. Under your name it says Canada, but in the link it says Sawyerville. Al. I am calling shenanigans.
Its because through Facebook Sawyerville Quebec is so tiny it doesn't recognize it so I put Sawyerville al. And you guys don't need to be so mean. If you don't want to help then don't help. Nothing nice to say then don't say it at all. He's just a kid.
Canerat
8/3/2015 7:50am
How old is this kid? Or is he a teenager?
jeffro503
8/3/2015 7:52am
Its because through Facebook Sawyerville Quebec is so tiny it doesn't recognize it so I put Sawyerville al. And you guys don't need to be so...
Its because through Facebook Sawyerville Quebec is so tiny it doesn't recognize it so I put Sawyerville al. And you guys don't need to be so mean. If you don't want to help then don't help. Nothing nice to say then don't say it at all. He's just a kid.
Can I ask what classes he rides / races in now? And how old is he And , does he have a job of any kind?
8/3/2015 7:52am
huck wrote:
I was going to donate $3000, but his goal is only $2500....
Donate the other 500 to another person in need
I see you are not well versed in the language of sarcasm.
mattmatt300
8/3/2015 8:27am
"Don't be so mean. I wanted to anonymously beg for money from strangers and not be judged."
KTMShane699
8/3/2015 8:30am
Its because through Facebook Sawyerville Quebec is so tiny it doesn't recognize it so I put Sawyerville al. And you guys don't need to be so...
He's just a kid that should learn the value of working for what you want without looking for someone to hand it to you. I work hard for my money, as do many people here. Explain why we should hand over what we've worked for? Being a kid doesn't give an excuse to not work for what you want.

And I wasn't kidding about explaining why we should hand over what we've worked for. It wasn't rhetorical. What makes this cause better than any of the other causes that seek money to function on a regular basis? Medical research, animal shelters, military assistance groups, etc? You've done nothing to paint a picture of why anyone should donate other than to say he's "just a kid."

His real priority should be an education and work ethic. That will serve him far better in life than hoping for handouts to "turn pro." There is a life left after motorcycles that still needs to be taken care of. The loyalty in racing stops as soon as you stop winning for most people.

Shane
MR. X
8/3/2015 8:35am
He's riding a full size bike ,clearly of age to get a job. I cut lawns to buy a XR75 .
kawasa84
8/3/2015 8:45am
I might want to donate, can you post a picture of Kevin's mom??

Post a reply to: Help this young boy start up again!!

The Latest