Help for Cedric Soubeyras?

Jmicmoto13
4/7/2018 6:40am
Boy, this NutUp team continues to crumble. Wasn’t there a thread a few weeks back trying to defend Hanny and the teams honor? And that he wasn’t trying to race for results as it was a marketing ploy and then got kicked out of a practice for bad behavior or something? This team is a joke and Kdub clearly doesn’t have the pull or business acumen he so braggadociously speaks of. Final bridge burnt for a few of the members of the team?
Moto Mofo
4/7/2018 6:53am
Maybe they are driving the rig around town until they hit 1/4 tank... ha.
downard254
4/7/2018 7:14am
A full fuel tank is safer than a 1/4 full tank. These new diesel trucks are constantly returning fuel back to the tank in the return line, and a low tank will allow fumes to build up from the heat. Eh, but what do I know.

The Shop

500guy
4/7/2018 7:26am
downard254 wrote:
A full fuel tank is safer than a 1/4 full tank. These new diesel trucks are constantly returning fuel back to the tank in the return...
A full fuel tank is safer than a 1/4 full tank. These new diesel trucks are constantly returning fuel back to the tank in the return line, and a low tank will allow fumes to build up from the heat. Eh, but what do I know.
I'm sure it's the Race Gas tank and it's some type of fire code. Funny how everyone else was able to comply.
dkg
4/7/2018 7:32am
downard254 wrote:
A full fuel tank is safer than a 1/4 full tank. These new diesel trucks are constantly returning fuel back to the tank in the return...
Now don’t go interjecting facts and reason into this. There was a truck at the stadium; a rider enroute; possibly a fuel tank police; and another rider that has yet to do anything but jerk off in one practice; with all this going for them they still couldn’t figure out how to race.

Nice job by the H.E.P. Team.
RickLeY
Fantasy
2748th
4/7/2018 7:56am
MCarthur wrote:
The French media "LeBigUSA.com" have explained all that : The security of the stadium would have refused entry of the Hansen's truck because of full tank...
The French media "LeBigUSA.com" have explained all that :
The security of the stadium would have refused entry of the Hansen's truck because of full tank of gasoline (the maximum allowed would be 1/4 tank). The driver and mechanic would have called Josh Hansen, and he would have told them to get out of here, leaving Soubeyras (still on the plane at that time) without a motorcycle, without gear, boots, helmet...)
LebigUSA specifies that Perry Concepts would have dropped the team during the week and apparently Soubeyras was not even registered for the race.
It seems that with the help of LeBigUSA, a deal was made with HEP to prepare a bike for him.
IF That's really how it went down, Id wish em all a bad case of hemorrhoids at the least

HEP guys seem awesome, kudos to them for going through all that to help CS!
4/7/2018 8:11am
It's rather funny how the rules have gotten this far under Hanny and Watson's skin.
Good luck to Cedric and the rest of the team!
jeffro503
4/7/2018 8:22am
They couldn't possibly wait outside the gate and sell some race fuel to some privateer's coming in? Get it down to a 1/4 tank. Seems like all the other teams AND privateer's ( basically everyone ) knew the rules....and team nutup didn't? I admit....it's a stupid rule , but sheeesh.....drive all that way , just to turn around and leave? Leave your rider stranded too. Smart.
Steph'_Lebig
4/7/2018 8:45am
Thank you to Josh Hansen and Kenny Watson for the opportunity. It was a short but a good ride for Cedric. Too bad it didn't work out at the end.

Huge props to JGR Jeremy Albrecht and Rydane Dixon owner of Snuffy Racing and head tech at H.E.P for helping out. Cedric will race tonight. Thanks to them.

LeBig
rohleder644
4/7/2018 12:34pm Edited Date/Time 4/7/2018 12:35pm
Thank you to Josh Hansen and Kenny Watson for the opportunity. It was a short but a good ride for Cedric. Too bad it didn't work...
Thank you to Josh Hansen and Kenny Watson for the opportunity. It was a short but a good ride for Cedric. Too bad it didn't work out at the end.

Huge props to JGR Jeremy Albrecht and Rydane Dixon owner of Snuffy Racing and head tech at H.E.P for helping out. Cedric will race tonight. Thanks to them.

LeBig
Kudos for the classy public response. Onwards and upwards.
Construction
4/7/2018 12:49pm
Does hep sell any team gear? Would buy some swag to support some good guys who stepped to help someone else out
EngIceDave
4/7/2018 1:06pm
Engine Ice is a sponsor of HEP Suzuki and we are very proud of those guys. We also sponsor Cedric's race team in the German SX Series, Sturm Racing Germany, so having a great rider like Cedric back under one of our supported tents is a good thing. He's a good guy, very nice, learning American SX which is not only faster, but longer laid out, while Euro SX is more like AX. He's been steadily progressing

colintrax
Fantasy
2363rd
4/7/2018 1:09pm
Does hep sell any team gear? Would buy some swag to support some good guys who stepped to help someone else out
I don't think so, but they're supported by FXR. You could buy some FXR gear and shoot them an email to let them know you bought it because of HEP. Might help them keep that sponsorship for next year
Construction
4/7/2018 1:19pm Edited Date/Time 4/7/2018 1:20pm
colintrax wrote:
I don't think so, but they're supported by FXR. You could buy some FXR gear and shoot them an email to let them know you bought...
I don't think so, but they're supported by FXR. You could buy some FXR gear and shoot them an email to let them know you bought it because of HEP. Might help them keep that sponsorship for next year
I own a ton of fxr snowmobile gear great stuff I will cont to buy
PRM31
4/7/2018 1:19pm
Whatever products HEP supports will get business from me. Class move.
chad_111
4/7/2018 1:34pm
make1go wrote:
Good stuff and props to the people that fronted up.. Hope they gain well deserved publicity for it.. That said i cant understand how a pro...
Good stuff and props to the people that fronted up.. Hope they gain well deserved publicity for it..

That said i cant understand how a pro racer doesnt have a very good practice bike he OWNS.
Maybe he does, but how would he get it across the country within 1 day when he's already on the plane there?
Rotaholic
4/7/2018 1:56pm
The HEP bikes are hands down the best looking in the pits. Gonna grab one of their graphics kits.

Really pumped something happened last minute, kind of reminds me a few years ago when someone burned down Rick Melon's bike and everyone came together to get him on the track for that epic race!
EngIceDave
4/7/2018 1:56pm
Exactly, considering he’s staying in Florida while racing in the US
4/7/2018 1:59pm
GuyB wrote:
Good news! The H.E.P. Suzuki guys are going to help out. “We felt bad for Cedric when we learned what happened to him. I’ve seen how...
Good news! The H.E.P. Suzuki guys are going to help out.

“We felt bad for Cedric when we learned what happened to him. I’ve seen how hard he has been trying the last couple of races. His 14th place in Indianapolis was impressive. We couldn’t leave him without a ride in Seattle especially in the mud where he excels. That’s a real pleasure to welcome him to the team this weekend. He will be a great addition next to Dustin Pipes, Henry Miller, and Kyle Cunningham in the premier class aboard the all-new Snuffy Racing/HEP 2018 RM-Z450 we built at the last minute for him.”
Now let's hope the team gets some extra support from fans and the like, this is really good stuff and I was gutted to read the story.

Well done to the team, seriously makes me proud and happy and I don't even know them, the world still has some OK people Smile
mb60
4/7/2018 2:02pm
The amatuer hour continues to amaze me in this sport. Hanny and Watson have been nothing but a clown show this year. Good for HEP helping this rider out in a time of need.
Katoomey
4/7/2018 2:07pm
So, is this an AMA issue, or is this a policy of the stadium?
jeffro503
4/7/2018 2:29pm
EngIceDave wrote:
Engine Ice is a sponsor of HEP Suzuki and we are very proud of those guys. We also sponsor Cedric's race team in the German SX...
Engine Ice is a sponsor of HEP Suzuki and we are very proud of those guys. We also sponsor Cedric's race team in the German SX Series, Sturm Racing Germany, so having a great rider like Cedric back under one of our supported tents is a good thing. He's a good guy, very nice, learning American SX which is not only faster, but longer laid out, while Euro SX is more like AX. He's been steadily progressing

That's awesome Dave. Good on you and your company! And good luck tonight Cedric!
Helder
4/7/2018 2:41pm
Yep unreal all they guys that pulled together to make this happen.

You are seeing 2 ends of the spectrum here with Hanny and co. in the shutter and the H.E.P team showing what it's all about right at the top showing what it's all about.
FahQ
4/7/2018 3:21pm
Faster than ET3 currently
4/7/2018 6:18pm
I do not know the exact reason why Cedric didn’t end up with a bike for this weekends race. But the team at H.E.P. Motorsports is very thankful to have the adequate resources to help him.

Suzuki and JGR made sure we had the parts needed to outfit Cedric for this weekend. And the guys at Nut Up(the company, not the team) were also in communication to make sure he is well taken care of. Rydane, Ryan, and Hayden from Snuffy Racing worked their butts off last night as well building a bike from the ground up.

If you have never heard of the team H.E.P. Motorsports make sure to give us a follow on our Instagram page @hepmotorsports and enter to win our contest at www.winamphepsx.com for some awesome prizes. Thank you all for your kind words of the team. Make sure to cheer on our riders tonight. Kyle Cunningham, Henry Miller, Tallon Lafountaine, Dustin Pipes, and Cedric Souberyous.

-Dustin
mx216
4/7/2018 6:24pm
downard254 wrote:
500guy wrote:
I'm sure it's the Race Gas tank and it's some type of fire code. Funny how everyone else was able to comply.
Most stadiums wouldnt allow the race fuel inside when the parking was inside and have a specific fueling area where you can leave your fuel. The 1/4 tank of fuel does pertain to trucks that are staying inside. IN some stadiums you have to disconnect the truck and park it outside even.
HenryA
4/8/2018 4:21am
How to burn bridges:

HenryA
4/8/2018 6:08am
Looks like LVN100 left him stranded without his Fox boots too Whistling

Post a reply to: Help for Cedric Soubeyras?

The Latest