Help for Cedric Soubeyras?

GuyB
Fantasy
988th
Edited Date/Time 4/11/2018 3:54am
We don't know all the details, but it sounds like the rig that Cedric Soubeyras was racing out of for the last few races was in Seattle, but is now headed back home, which leaves him pretty well hung out to dry with no bike.

Here's hoping he can rustle up something for the weeked.

Does anyone have suggestions?

HT to LeBig.
|
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
4/6/2018 3:55pm
Wasn't that the NutUp team? That really sucks... I hope something comes together for him
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
4/6/2018 3:56pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Paging GEORGE HOLLAND
That might be the best suggestion.

The Shop

kkawboy14
4/6/2018 5:28pm
Whip out that Black American Express card, a stock bike in the mud might be just as good as anything else
JRT812
4/6/2018 5:40pm
Weird and I am sure more will be said about this. Hope he gets some help!
4/6/2018 5:52pm
"Kenny Watson! As someone involved with the LVN100 NutUp Suzuki team, can you explain the decision to leave Soubs stranded without a ride this weekend?"

Motoxdoc
4/6/2018 6:41pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Paging GEORGE HOLLAND
GuyB wrote:
That might be the best suggestion.
Yeah, if he's looking to ride an almond.Huh
RickyRoss519
Fantasy
2351st
4/6/2018 6:48pm
Come on local boys step up!! My bikes are to clapped but somebody around here bad to have something! Step up Nw!
NW 253
4/6/2018 6:57pm
tom at alliance steel may be the only person that may be able, and have the resources to help. he is a very wealthy man and loves the sport. Sponsors a guy out of spokane i think.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
4/6/2018 7:14pm
Good news! The H.E.P. Suzuki guys are going to help out.

“We felt bad for Cedric when we learned what happened to him. I’ve seen how hard he has been trying the last couple of races. His 14th place in Indianapolis was impressive. We couldn’t leave him without a ride in Seattle especially in the mud where he excels. That’s a real pleasure to welcome him to the team this weekend. He will be a great addition next to Dustin Pipes, Henry Miller, and Kyle Cunningham in the premier class aboard the all-new Snuffy Racing/HEP 2018 RM-Z450 we built at the last minute for him.”
TeamGreen
4/6/2018 7:20pm
The George Holland Syndicate comes thru!

Nice.
colintrax
Fantasy
2342nd
4/6/2018 7:26pm
GuyB wrote:
Good news! The H.E.P. Suzuki guys are going to help out. “We felt bad for Cedric when we learned what happened to him. I’ve seen how...

“We felt bad for Cedric when we learned what happened to him. I’ve seen how hard he has been trying the last couple of races. His 14th place in Indianapolis was impressive. We couldn’t leave him without a ride in Seattle especially in the mud where he excels. That’s a real pleasure to welcome him to the team this weekend. He will be a great addition next to Dustin Pipes, Henry Miller, and Kyle Cunningham in the premier class aboard the all-new Snuffy Racing/HEP 2018 RM-Z450 we built at the last minute for him.”
I'm loving the HEP team, thanks for the update
crc245
4/6/2018 8:22pm
GuyB wrote:
Good news! The H.E.P. Suzuki guys are going to help out. “We felt bad for Cedric when we learned what happened to him. I’ve seen how...

Great news! Always good when deserving racers get hooked up; especially when so last minute
Matt Fisher
Fantasy
1117th
4/6/2018 8:24pm
GuyB wrote:

colintrax wrote:
I'm loving the HEP team, thanks for the update
+1
JRT812
4/6/2018 8:33pm
Super awesome!!!
jeffro503
4/6/2018 9:19pm
Steve......any info on what that was all about? Has Cedric mentioned any reason at all why his team just stranded him? I mean seriously.....what the hell? I know Cedric is probably grateful for the help they have given him so far , but damn man , that seems like a pretty shitty thing to do to one of your riders.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
4/6/2018 9:33pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Steve......any info on what that was all about? Has Cedric mentioned any reason at all why his team just stranded him? I mean seriously.....what the hell...
Steve......any info on what that was all about? Has Cedric mentioned any reason at all why his team just stranded him? I mean seriously.....what the hell? I know Cedric is probably grateful for the help they have given him so far , but damn man , that seems like a pretty shitty thing to do to one of your riders.
I haven't talked to Cedric. I know he was due to fly up here this afternoon.

I don't know a lot of details beyond that, except that the rig was here, and then it wasn't.
jeffro503
4/6/2018 11:03pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Steve......any info on what that was all about? Has Cedric mentioned any reason at all why his team just stranded him? I mean seriously.....what the hell...
GuyB wrote:
I haven't talked to Cedric. I know he was due to fly up here this afternoon. I don't know a lot of details beyond that, except...
I haven't talked to Cedric. I know he was due to fly up here this afternoon.

I don't know a lot of details beyond that, except that the rig was here, and then it wasn't.
Man that is weird. Huge props to the HEP team for jumping in and helping him out. I can't wait until we hear the reasoning behind his team just vanishing like that. Don't think I've heard of it happening to any one before.
Motofinne
4/6/2018 11:14pm
Huge props to the HEP team. I will be rooting for all of those guys.
Katoomey
4/6/2018 11:28pm
GuyB wrote:

Good on them. That's pretty generous. They didn't have to do that.
moto9
4/6/2018 11:57pm Edited Date/Time 4/6/2018 11:57pm
HEP TEAM = AWESOME !!
4/7/2018 12:09am
According to Ralph its sober Ross.
make1go
4/7/2018 1:30am
Good stuff and props to the people that fronted up.. Hope they gain well deserved publicity for it..

That said i cant understand how a pro racer doesnt have a very good practice bike he OWNS.
KDXGarage
4/7/2018 1:54am
Good news indeed! I am glad he got some help. I didn't catch the name of the team, so I looked them up...

https://www.hepmotorsports.com/

About H.E.P. Motorsports: Named using the initials of the founding members (George Holland, Billy Ezernack and Dustin Pipes) H.E.P. Motorsports brings winning motocross experience, enthusiasm and business savvy into the Supercross paddock. Headquartered in Madera California, H.E.P. is poised to make a strong impact during its inaugural season in the 2018 Monster Energy Supercross series. To learn more, visit www.HEPmotorsports.com.

About Suzuki: Suzuki Motor of America, Inc. (SMAI) distributes Motorcycles, ATVs, Scooters, Outboard Motors and Automotive Parts and Accessories via an extensive dealer network throughout 49 states. Suzuki Motor Corporation (SMC), based in Hamamatsu, Japan, is a diversified worldwide manufacturer of Motorcycles, ATVs, Scooters, Automobiles, Outboard Motors and related products. Founded in 1909 and incorporated in 1920, SMC has business relations with 201 countries/regions. For more information, visit www.suzukicycles.com.

About FXR: FXR is designed by racers, for racers. The attention to detail and quality FXR strives to maintain comes back to a skilled team of designers, product engineers and test riders who always push the brand to the next level to provide the consumer with the best motocross and snow gear possible. For more information, visit www.fxrracing.com.

About Race Tech: Race Tech has a history of over 30 years producing the highest quality suspension components and tools; including Gold Valves, for most types of motorcycles and ATVs. Race Tech’s staff has over 65 years of championship-winning engine building and tuning experience available to racers and recreational riders alike. For more information, visit www.racetech.com.

About Bill’s Pipes: Founded by Bill Cervera in MX hotbed of Corona, California, Bill’s Pipes brings decades of motorcycle into each exhaust system. For more about Bill’s Pipes, please visit www.billspipes.com.

About the Holland Nut Company: Led by MX legend George Holland III, the Holland Nut Company provides hulling and shelling services to the nation’s leading nut growers in the Central Valley of California. To learn more about the Holland Nut Company, please visit www.hollandnutcompany.com.

About Snuffy Racing Development: Founded in 2005 by Rydane Dixon, Snuffy Racing Development is a leading edge Motocross/Supercross engine development and suspension company based in Northern California. To learn more about Snuffy Racing Development, please visit www.snuffyracing.com.
MCarthur
Fantasy
4103rd
4/7/2018 3:09am Edited Date/Time 4/7/2018 3:44am
The French media "LeBigUSA.com" have explained all that :
The security of the stadium would have refused entry of the Hansen's truck because of full tank of gasoline (the maximum allowed would be 1/4 tank). The driver and mechanic would have called Josh Hansen, and he would have told them to get out of here, leaving Soubeyras (still on the plane at that time) without a motorcycle, without gear, boots, helmet...)
LebigUSA specifies that Perry Concepts would have dropped the team during the week and apparently Soubeyras was not even registered for the race.
It seems that with the help of LeBigUSA, a deal was made with HEP to prepare a bike for him.
Idp57
Fantasy
2607th
4/7/2018 5:23am
MCarthur wrote:
The French media "LeBigUSA.com" have explained all that : The security of the stadium would have refused entry of the Hansen's truck because of full tank...
The French media "LeBigUSA.com" have explained all that :
The security of the stadium would have refused entry of the Hansen's truck because of full tank of gasoline (the maximum allowed would be 1/4 tank). The driver and mechanic would have called Josh Hansen, and he would have told them to get out of here, leaving Soubeyras (still on the plane at that time) without a motorcycle, without gear, boots, helmet...)
LebigUSA specifies that Perry Concepts would have dropped the team during the week and apparently Soubeyras was not even registered for the race.
It seems that with the help of LeBigUSA, a deal was made with HEP to prepare a bike for him.
What???Fuel......amazing.
ehr400
4/7/2018 5:29am Edited Date/Time 4/7/2018 5:29am
It's beyond me that anyone would sponsor or work with Hansen or Watson with the shit storm that surrounds them at all times. Why is this not a surprise.

Post a reply to: Help for Cedric Soubeyras?

The Latest