Help, A bunch of my Memorabilia Was stolen Cash Reward!

Cygnus
1/8/2015 11:36am
Damn can't believe I haven't opened this thread up till today. This is great stuff. Gives me hope I may find some of my stuff that was stolen back in OCT. Congrats on your success. In before HOF!
jmauldin840
1/8/2015 11:41am
jndmx wrote:
Wow.....when I read this thread as it was first posted I thought no way in heck are you getting that stuff back. That's just flat out...
Wow.....when I read this thread as it was first posted I thought no way in heck are you getting that stuff back.
That's just flat out awesome!!

That's the good side of the internet right there....
Thanks for your service man and I'm glad things worked out.

Thank you bud, for thanking me. It means a lot. It was an absolute surprise when I was told my stuff was on ebay. It was unreal. Thanks aging though bud I appreciate it.
jmauldin840
1/8/2015 11:44am
Cygnus wrote:
Damn can't believe I haven't opened this thread up till today. This is great stuff. Gives me hope I may find some of my stuff that...
Damn can't believe I haven't opened this thread up till today. This is great stuff. Gives me hope I may find some of my stuff that was stolen back in OCT. Congrats on your success. In before HOF!
Keep your head up for sure and reach out man, if it weren't for the people here on Vital I would have just been sitting back with my fingers crossed. I wish you luck and will be praying that you can find some of your belongings too. There's no worse feeling than being robbed. It leaves you very violated and feeling sick, but when I got most of my stuff back I couldn't have been more excited or felt more relieved.
jmauldin840
1/8/2015 12:38pm
Well gentleman you asked and now you shall receive here's pics of my collection that was stolen and recovered. There are only two jerseys missing, my...
Well gentleman you asked and now you shall receive here's pics of my collection that was stolen and recovered. There are only two jerseys missing, my personal 96 fox honda racing jersey with my name and number on it and a Villopoto jersey that a very great guy from the Vital community received as a reward for being an amazing person and putting in crazy work to get my stuff back, thank you again MxReid429 for everything you did. My families belongings would not have been recovered if it wasn't for what you did! Thank you so much.

I really need to get these framed again and soon

The Shop

Suns_PSD
1/8/2015 12:55pm
Great ending, but also that local police department really deserves a high five. Many police departments don't give two shits about this sort of crime.
jmauldin840
1/8/2015 1:00pm
Suns_PSD wrote:
Great ending, but also that local police department really deserves a high five. Many police departments don't give two shits about this sort of crime.
I think the best part of the Salem Police dept. Was the officer that originally came out for the report was actually stationed at the same Air Force Base in Colorado as my wife while we were there. It was a huge "holy coincidence" moment and he took it personally being a Vet and being from the same home town as my wife so when we found out where everything was he personally went and confiscated our items. The Salem police department did do a great job too =) thanks for pointing out the people that were on the front lines of retrieval =)
jmauldin840
1/8/2015 1:08pm
Salem exemplifies a status that every force should attempt to obtain.
I have to agree, best Police Department I've ever dealt with.
Cygnus
1/8/2015 1:13pm
Cygnus wrote:
Damn can't believe I haven't opened this thread up till today. This is great stuff. Gives me hope I may find some of my stuff that...
Keep your head up for sure and reach out man, if it weren't for the people here on Vital I would have just been sitting back...
Keep your head up for sure and reach out man, if it weren't for the people here on Vital I would have just been sitting back with my fingers crossed. I wish you luck and will be praying that you can find some of your belongings too. There's no worse feeling than being robbed. It leaves you very violated and feeling sick, but when I got most of my stuff back I couldn't have been more excited or felt more relieved.
Thanks man. Your name sounds familiar. Did you ride while you were here in the springs?
jmauldin840
1/8/2015 1:16pm
Cygnus wrote:
Keep your head up for sure and reach out man, if it weren't for the people here on Vital I would have just been sitting back...
Cygnus wrote:
Thanks man. Your name sounds familiar. Did you ride while you were here in the springs?
Yeah every now and then out at Aztec Raceway. I rode an 06 RMZ 250
Cygnus
1/8/2015 1:20pm
Cygnus wrote:
Cool, did you ever come out to my place. Mavericks/Olympic mx. Thought maybe I saw your name on the release forms.
jmauldin840
1/8/2015 1:22pm
Cygnus wrote:
Cygnus wrote:
Cool, did you ever come out to my place. Mavericks/Olympic mx. Thought maybe I saw your name on the release forms.
No sir I've never been out there. I only rode at Aztec because of how close it was to the base. I wish I would have gotten out more while I was there though.
jmauldin840
1/8/2015 1:24pm
Cygnus wrote:
Cygnus wrote:
I did sell my bike though and the guy I sold it to probably never took my graphics off so maybe you saw it out at your place?
Cygnus
1/8/2015 1:29pm
Cygnus wrote:
I did sell my bike though and the guy I sold it to probably never took my graphics off so maybe you saw it out at...
I did sell my bike though and the guy I sold it to probably never took my graphics off so maybe you saw it out at your place?
That's probably it.
jmauldin840
1/8/2015 1:33pm
Cygnus wrote:
I did sell my bike though and the guy I sold it to probably never took my graphics off so maybe you saw it out at...
Cygnus wrote:
That's probably it.
It was really nice so it stuck in your mind lol =)
Cygnus
1/8/2015 1:37pm
Cygnus wrote:
That's probably it.
Lol. That and your name is unique. Not just smith or jones.
jmauldin840
1/8/2015 1:40pm
Cygnus wrote:
That's probably it.
Cygnus wrote:
Lol. That and your name is unique. Not just smith or jones.
That's true too. I'm not sure what the bike looks like now. Hopefully the guy kept it up.
Travis250F
1/8/2015 1:58pm
Just got done reading of this thread. This is truly amazing what everyone did for this dude. Hats off to all of you that is awesome! That is definitely a one of a kind collection glad u got it all back. Any word on what happen to the thieves?? Crazy thing is, 99% of the time the person that Robs you, is someone you know.
jmauldin840
1/8/2015 2:02pm Edited Date/Time 1/8/2015 2:04pm
Travis250F wrote:
Just got done reading of this thread. This is truly amazing what everyone did for this dude. Hats off to all of you that is awesome...
Just got done reading of this thread. This is truly amazing what everyone did for this dude. Hats off to all of you that is awesome! That is definitely a one of a kind collection glad u got it all back. Any word on what happen to the thieves?? Crazy thing is, 99% of the time the person that Robs you, is someone you know.
Yeah I'm telling you everyone here killed it. So the guy lived about a block from where my trailer was broken into. He had no affiliation with us at all and he is currently out on bail. He went to jail after more of our belongings were found in his house, after his garage sale haha dummy....but we're still waiting to see what happens next. I'm assuming he has more charges than just our trailer on him. Our trailer alone though had 10-12k worth of stuff stolen out of it so his charges are not minimal.

And thanks for the compliment on the collection =) we do cherish it. Everything except the Metty gear were all actually gifts from the riders so they all mean a lot.
Travis250F
1/8/2015 2:45pm Edited Date/Time 1/8/2015 2:46pm
Travis250F wrote:
Just got done reading of this thread. This is truly amazing what everyone did for this dude. Hats off to all of you that is awesome...
Yeah I'm telling you everyone here killed it. So the guy lived about a block from where my trailer was broken into. He had no affiliation...
Yeah I'm telling you everyone here killed it. So the guy lived about a block from where my trailer was broken into. He had no affiliation with us at all and he is currently out on bail. He went to jail after more of our belongings were found in his house, after his garage sale haha dummy....but we're still waiting to see what happens next. I'm assuming he has more charges than just our trailer on him. Our trailer alone though had 10-12k worth of stuff stolen out of it so his charges are not minimal.

And thanks for the compliment on the collection =) we do cherish it. Everything except the Metty gear were all actually gifts from the riders so they all mean a lot.
Not someone u know but pretty close. Ass holes man I've been robbed before it's one of the worst feeling. I can't imagine gettin my moto stuff stolen though. That stuff u have is one of a kind that's for sure. That's crazy dude, do u know villopoto an those dudes?
jmauldin840
1/8/2015 2:52pm
Travis250F wrote:
Yeah I'm telling you everyone here killed it. So the guy lived about a block from where my trailer was broken into. He had no affiliation...

Travis250F wrote:
Not someone u know but pretty close. Ass holes man I've been robbed before it's one of the worst feeling. I can't imagine gettin my moto...
Not someone u know but pretty close. Ass holes man I've been robbed before it's one of the worst feeling. I can't imagine gettin my moto stuff stolen though. That stuff u have is one of a kind that's for sure. That's crazy dude, do u know villopoto an those dudes?
It was a nasty feeling. It sucked. I'm sorry to hear you were robbed too. I don't personally know them, I wish. Specially Reedy. I'd do just about anything to work on the team lol I'd work for free even haha we had just done a few things for Reed and RV and out of no where we got the jerseys and helmet from the two with the exception of the black and white dagger #2 RV jersey. That one he actually gave me off his back after his Salt Lake SX heat race in 2011. One he wasn't super happy about because he fell in a left hand corner. The two of them are very giving, outstanding guys. The Reedy jersey is kind of a personal story but it was a great surprise to have it show up one day.
Bodybag
1/8/2015 3:27pm
Thank you bud, for thanking me. It means a lot. It was an absolute surprise when I was told my stuff was on ebay. It was...
Thank you bud, for thanking me. It means a lot. It was an absolute surprise when I was told my stuff was on ebay. It was unreal. Thanks aging though bud I appreciate it.
After reading this entire thread I can't help but mention the fact that IF jmauldin840 hadn't posted this theft over 6 weeks after-the-fact there is a VERY strong chance that none of this would have been possible. Had he posted right after the incident, the Ebay auction wouldn't have existed and his post would have vanished into Vital archives on page 40 something, never to be seen again.

Not taking anything away from the excellent work and time devoted to this by Vital members, but the timing on this is incredible!!!
jmauldin840
1/8/2015 3:47pm
Thank you bud, for thanking me. It means a lot. It was an absolute surprise when I was told my stuff was on ebay. It was...
Bodybag wrote:
After reading this entire thread I can't help but mention the fact that [b][i][u]IF [/u][/i][/b] jmauldin840 hadn't posted this theft over 6 weeks [b]after-the-fact[/b] there is...
After reading this entire thread I can't help but mention the fact that IF jmauldin840 hadn't posted this theft over 6 weeks after-the-fact there is a VERY strong chance that none of this would have been possible. Had he posted right after the incident, the Ebay auction wouldn't have existed and his post would have vanished into Vital archives on page 40 something, never to be seen again.

Not taking anything away from the excellent work and time devoted to this by Vital members, but the timing on this is incredible!!!
This is so truthful! It was perfect timing. If I would have posted 6 days later all my stuff would have sold on ebay. I guess all the stars aligned and it worked out thankfully. I know we're more than thankful for the whole chain of events, we'll except the robbery of course
jmauldin840
1/8/2015 4:34pm
danzig138 wrote:
Wow this thread is awesome!!
Thanks bud, I need to go back through and read it again =)
jmauldin840
2/5/2015 12:24am
Has anyone heard from MXreid429 by any chance? I've been trying to get ahold of him and check in with him and can't seem to get ahold of him. If anyone has please let me know. I hope everyone's doing good so far and enjoying the Supercross series! Take care all!
jmauldin840
2/13/2015 8:25pm Edited Date/Time 2/13/2015 8:41pm
We'll for anyone still following the story, I finally re framed all my jerseys with a few new additions and hung them in the house tonight. Excuse the poor picture quality I had to used my iPad and it's not easy to take pictures in a stair well. But here you go. Take care all and thanks again for all the help from everyone.

jeffro503
2/13/2015 8:35pm
Jm....did you ever get any mugshots of these pricks that stole all your stuff?

Btgw.....those jersey's look awesome! Good job on the framing!
jmauldin840
2/13/2015 8:40pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Jm....did you ever get any mugshots of these pricks that stole all your stuff?

Btgw.....those jersey's look awesome! Good job on the framing!
Not yet bud were still waiting for them to release his name to us lol
Thanks on the compliment too, I frame them all myself. It's a bit time consuming but it sure does come out real nice.
As soon as I hear from my in laws about the final arrest I'll make sure to get the mugshot up. It's a must to close the story out.
jmauldin840
10/8/2017 4:07pm
This was years ago but I was thinking about how much help I got and wanted to say thank you again!!

Post a reply to: Help, A bunch of my Memorabilia Was stolen Cash Reward!

The Latest