Help, A bunch of my Memorabilia Was stolen Cash Reward!

Old-Man
12/5/2014 12:49pm
I just wanted to give everyone an update......the police have all my signed gear!!!
Holy Shit Thats Great!, Bet you make the local news...
Hope they show who did this so the public knows what their looking at.

Good story man!
HOF shit for sure
fanopj1
12/5/2014 12:49pm
Awesome story to hear
Old-Man
12/5/2014 12:52pm Edited Date/Time 12/5/2014 12:53pm
I'm in Alaska now bud so I'm not too sure what kind of store it was exactly but because of this forum I got all of...
I'm in Alaska now bud so I'm not too sure what kind of store it was exactly but because of this forum I got all of my priceless signed jerseys back. And for that I can never do enough to repay who made this possible!!
You did!
you posted it up on here and the Keyboard detectives went to work....good group of guys here for sure!

Never ounce have I read where the people that got their shit stolen ever got it back. Your the first as far as I know?
So Happy for ya!
mxreid429
12/5/2014 12:54pm
Pm to you on the email addy. No reward needed. Just glad to help and hope hat more do the same for one another. I would have been in the same boat as you especially with all the Villo items. Tell your wife thanks for serving and glad she got the personal items that just can't be replaced by the greatest.

The Shop

Old-Man
12/5/2014 12:55pm Edited Date/Time 12/5/2014 12:55pm
BTW it's 60 deg. here in Colorado Springs today,(Where you moved from) suppose to continue thru the weekend. How is it in Alaska?
Old-Man
12/5/2014 12:56pm
mxreid429 wrote:
Pm to you on the email addy. No reward needed. Just glad to help and hope hat more do the same for one another. I would...
Pm to you on the email addy. No reward needed. Just glad to help and hope hat more do the same for one another. I would have been in the same boat as you especially with all the Villo items. Tell your wife thanks for serving and glad she got the personal items that just can't be replaced by the greatest.
Hats off to you Buddy!
jmauldin840
12/5/2014 1:57pm
Old-Man wrote:
BTW it's 60 deg. here in Colorado Springs today,(Where you moved from) suppose to continue thru the weekend. How is it in Alaska?
Oh its a warm 23 degrees today lol but it could be negative 50 and I'd still be happy as all get out =)
jmauldin840
12/5/2014 2:00pm
mxreid429 wrote:
Pm to you on the email addy. No reward needed. Just glad to help and hope hat more do the same for one another. I would...
Your amazing thank you!! I'll email you here in A few.
12/5/2014 2:18pm
I just wanted to give everyone an update......the police have all my signed gear!!!
Good things happen to good people...applies right here. You seem like a great couple. This feels like I personally got an early Christmas present and i have nothing to do with it! All grins....

The Vital community rocked it. Great job everyone, wow!

Doug

jmauldin840
12/5/2014 2:39pm
Good things happen to good people...applies right here. You seem like a great couple. This feels like I personally got an early Christmas present and i...
Good things happen to good people...applies right here. You seem like a great couple. This feels like I personally got an early Christmas present and i have nothing to do with it! All grins....

Doug

Thank you so much for the kind words bud! I appreciate it. We try we really do. And your right the whole vitalmx community absolutely killed it!! I wish I had a way to repay everyone that helped! Like I've said I will Never Ever forget what was done to help us.
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2452nd
12/5/2014 3:22pm
Good things happen to good people...applies right here. You seem like a great couple. This feels like I personally got an early Christmas present and i...

Doug

Gotta agree!

Congrats on getting your stuff back 840. Smile
diz330
12/5/2014 3:29pm
If I'm not mistaken is this a pawn shop? If so I hope you guys realize not to take it out on the actual pawn shop...they can't help who walks in with stolen stuff if they buy it they don't know where it came from.. it's the crackhead who brought it to them u need to be directing your anger
NESC838
12/5/2014 3:29pm
Jessie! Holy shit, dude! So pumped for you and your family right now!

Well done, Vital. And kudos to you, mxreid429. Jessie and his family are good people and I'm so happy this ended well for them.
ocscottie
12/5/2014 3:42pm
I read this whole thread last night, sure was stoked to finish it today with such GREAT news.

...and as Bill mentioned, this is HOF stuff! Cool
mgifracing
Fantasy
346th
12/5/2014 3:48pm
Awesome news, Glad to hear it all worked out. Sorry about the Alaska thing though.Wink
jmauldin840
12/5/2014 3:48pm

Doug

gsxrcr28 wrote:
Gotta agree!

Congrats on getting your stuff back 840. Smile
Thank you so much bud!!
jmauldin840
12/5/2014 3:50pm
NESC838 wrote:
Jessie! Holy shit, dude! So pumped for you and your family right now! Well done, Vital. And kudos to you, mxreid429. Jessie and his family are...
Jessie! Holy shit, dude! So pumped for you and your family right now!

Well done, Vital. And kudos to you, mxreid429. Jessie and his family are good people and I'm so happy this ended well for them.
Thanks brother!! I am blown away myself for getting it back and by the overwhelming amount of help from so many good people!!
jmauldin840
12/5/2014 3:52pm
diz330 wrote:
If I'm not mistaken is this a pawn shop? If so I hope you guys realize not to take it out on the actual pawn shop...they...
If I'm not mistaken is this a pawn shop? If so I hope you guys realize not to take it out on the actual pawn shop...they can't help who walks in with stolen stuff if they buy it they don't know where it came from.. it's the crackhead who brought it to them u need to be directing your anger
It was a consignment store, no hate there way, we got the address to the thieves =)
jmauldin840
12/5/2014 3:53pm
ocscottie wrote:
I read this whole thread last night, sure was stoked to finish it today with such GREAT news. ...and as Bill mentioned, this is HOF stuff...
I read this whole thread last night, sure was stoked to finish it today with such GREAT news.

We're all basking in the good news together =)
jmauldin840
12/5/2014 3:55pm
mgifracing wrote:
Awesome news, Glad to hear it all worked out. Sorry about the Alaska thing though.Wink
Haha Alaska not too bad =) it'll be better with all my jerseys to stare at lol
12/5/2014 5:20pm
News at 10

Good guy gets irreplaceable motocross stuff stolen
Bad guys take stolen stuff to consignment shop (because criminals are stupid)
Good guy reaches out to motocross community via a motocross website called Vitalmx.com
Motocross community bounds together and finds stuff
Good guy calls cops, get stuff back
Cops take the thugs/crackheads/thieves off the streets

Everyone rejoices. The world is right again, except for Obama.

Doug
jmauldin840
12/5/2014 6:32pm
News at 10 Good guy gets irreplaceable motocross stuff stolen Bad guys take stolen stuff to consignment shop (because criminals are stupid) Good guy reaches out...
News at 10

Good guy gets irreplaceable motocross stuff stolen
Bad guys take stolen stuff to consignment shop (because criminals are stupid)
Good guy reaches out to motocross community via a motocross website called Vitalmx.com
Motocross community bounds together and finds stuff
Good guy calls cops, get stuff back
Cops take the thugs/crackheads/thieves off the streets

Everyone rejoices. The world is right again, except for Obama.

Doug
Lmao yeah Obama had absolutely no help in this situation........or any situation at all hahaha
mxreid429
12/5/2014 6:47pm
slipdog wrote:
Well done Mxreid!
Thx man. Hoping more help out others when things like this happen
olds cool
12/5/2014 7:07pm
Anybody interested in this thread should tune into 20/20 on ABC right NOW. Setting up thieves and tracking the stolen goods.
Old-Man
12/5/2014 7:32pm Edited Date/Time 12/5/2014 7:41pm
ocscottie wrote:
I read this whole thread last night, sure was stoked to finish it today with such GREAT news. ...and as Bill mentioned, this is HOF stuff...

We're all basking in the good news together =)
Try this;
Go to a restaurant for lunch or dinner with your family, Look around even talk to those around you.
Get a feeling of those that really cherish the moment together that rarely have it.
Then on your way out pay for their dinner.
This is the same feeling I get here.

Good things happen to those that least expect it, and when it does it's remembered forever.

Heck Ya Scottie & Jessie......HOF!
PJ205
12/5/2014 7:48pm
Perfect! I love seeing people get what they deserve. Keep us updated!
ruskymx
12/5/2014 8:14pm
Awesome! If this thread doesn't put a smile on your face, you're a douche....just sayin'!

Congrats to getting your stuff back and kudos to all those that did the detective work.

For some reason I can't get this out of my head right now....along with the theme song....lol

Ruskymx

Post a reply to: Help, A bunch of my Memorabilia Was stolen Cash Reward!

The Latest