Help, A bunch of my Memorabilia Was stolen Cash Reward!

jmauldin840
Edited Date/Time 2/13/2015 8:40pm
I just wanted to let everyone know that October 17th during my families move from Colorado to Alaska (my wife is in the Air Force) Someone broke into our trailer in Salem Oregon and stole our collection of moto memorabilia! There were 3 Villopoto jerseys, 1 Reed jersey and a Fiolek jersey as well as our Villopoto Helmet he sent my wife that was stolen. Two of the RV jerseys were with his 1 on the back and one of them was from when he was still rocking the 2. The 2 jersey was the black and whit Thor Dagger jersey and one of the #1 jerseys was the black red and white Volcom jerseys. The Helmet was signed too my wife Kendra as well as the other #1 jersey. The Reed jersey that was stolen was from 2012 it was the black and red shift jersey and the Fiolek jersey was a black whit and gold #1 Alpinestars jersey. They were all framed but I'm assuming they probably took them all out of the frames. They stole a ton of stuff but these are the most important things. Villopoto sent some of that stuff to my wife while she was deployed so they are irreplaceable to us. If anyone comes across any of this at any point and can help us find the thieves I will pay a very considerable CASH reward! Thanks all for reading 

Jessie
|
Riesenberg448
Fantasy
1959th
12/3/2014 5:31pm
Dang man, sorry about the loss. I know first hand the experience of being stolen from, it's horrible. I'll keep my eyes peeled on the online sites I frequent for anyone trying to sell the stuff. Do you believe the moto items were the target of the theft or just happened to be there when the other stuff was stolen? Hopefully the thief knows what he has is valuable and is stupid enough to try to cash in on it online, much easier to catch him that way.

Thank your wife for her service as well, and you for supporting her.

Team Ideal
12/3/2014 5:35pm Edited Date/Time 12/3/2014 5:36pm
sorry man, thieves suck but it happened on Oct 17 and you're just now throwing it up, not sure it will do much good but I wish you luck. thanks to your wife for serving our country.
jmauldin840
12/3/2014 5:35pm
I will definitely tell her thank you for you bud. I believe they just found it and took it all. They took some of my personal gear too so I don't think they actually know what they have. I have pictures of the main 4 items I want back too if you or anyone you know runs into it. I'm giving a very considerable CASH reward too. The stuff RV sent my wife meant the world to her so even my Reed jerseys not super important mainly the RV jerseys and helmet he sent is what I really want back for her.
jmauldin840
12/3/2014 5:37pm
Team Ideal wrote:
sorry man, thieves suck but it happened on Oct 17 and you're just now throwing it up, not sure it will do much good but I...
sorry man, thieves suck but it happened on Oct 17 and you're just now throwing it up, not sure it will do much good but I wish you luck. thanks to your wife for serving our country.
I've got it posted other places too I just forgot until the other night about Vital. We just got to Alaska and have been crazy busy trying to find a house so my minds been a mess lol

The Shop

Excaliburbmx
12/3/2014 6:01pm
I seen some villo jerseys and a helmet about a month or so ago.
Not sayin they were it but I know they were race used.
jmauldin840
12/3/2014 6:04pm
I seen some villo jerseys and a helmet about a month or so ago.
Not sayin they were it but I know they were race used.
Where did you see them??
Excaliburbmx
12/3/2014 6:12pm

I know these are not it but I seen them the same time. I was going to bid but they were up there.
It was the same week as these.
RonSkj
Fantasy
131st
12/3/2014 6:14pm
I think I saw Chino wearing one.
jmauldin840
12/3/2014 7:37pm
hartebreak wrote:
I live in Portland, will keep my eyes open
Thanks man I sure do appreciate it! If you come across anything let me know and if I get some of it back you'll get paid =)
yz414
12/3/2014 7:50pm
RonSkj wrote:
I think I saw Chino wearing one.
hey thats racist, maybe he bought them legitimately
jmpatt79
12/3/2014 8:24pm
if you can get a hold of O.J. Simpson hes quite good at getting stolen memorabilia back !!!!!
RonSkj
Fantasy
131st
12/3/2014 8:30pm
jmpatt79 wrote:
if you can get a hold of O.J. Simpson hes quite good at getting stolen memorabilia back !!!!!
He's a little detained right now.. maybe look him up in about 10 - 20 years.
Bluelion
12/4/2014 3:49am Edited Date/Time 12/4/2014 3:49am
Post some pictures of the stolen items so we can see what we are looking for. I will do what I can to help find these items. And to help find the thieves. I know how you feel. I have had 5 motocross bikes stolen on 2 different occasions.
jmauldin840
12/4/2014 10:59am
I'll get some pictures up asap for you all. My phones not letting me upload and I don't have a computer at the moment, still living in a hotel
jmauldin840
12/4/2014 8:56pm
Here's pictures of the main stuff I'm looking for. Any help would be very very appreciated and I am offering a cash reward. Thanks again everyone
jmauldin840
12/4/2014 9:17pm
Dude that's mine!! Your amazing !!! If I get my stuff back your getting paid like crazy!!!
12/4/2014 9:24pm
mxreid429 wrote:
Pretty sure this is one of your jerseys. It's in Salem also. Everything matches even the frame and damage. Looks like the frame was flipped

http://m.ebay.com/itm/201234042052?nav=SEARCH

Great find. Wow. Here's a screen shot of the listing just in case the eBay person takes it down.

Judging from the eBay name and past items sold on the account it's looking like it's at a pawn shop.

Good luck getting it back and thanks to your wife for serving!

mxreid429
12/4/2014 9:26pm
I just hope you get your stuff back and this is a start. I'm sure the guy took them to this store to try and sell them for him. Definitely get police involved for sure. What a dumb ass putting them up for sale with the exact frame and what not. Good luck bro
12/4/2014 9:37pm Edited Date/Time 12/4/2014 9:42pm
Auction says "from a private collection".

I would go in posing as a huge RV/Reed fan and ask the shop/seller if they have anything else, like a helmet, more jerseys, or if he can contact the person who sold him this jersey for more stuff .....before getting cops involved. Just a $0.02 opinion. Might be the best way to get all your stuff back.

Ps., I was going to say put a high bid on it to discourage an early close or taking down the ad. Looks like you did, or someone did for $250.
jeffro503
12/4/2014 9:37pm Edited Date/Time 12/4/2014 9:38pm
I just wanted to let everyone know that October 17th during my families move from Colorado to Alaska (my wife is in the Air Force) Someone...
I just wanted to let everyone know that October 17th during my families move from Colorado to Alaska (my wife is in the Air Force) Someone broke into our trailer in Salem Oregon and stole our collection of moto memorabilia! There were 3 Villopoto jerseys, 1 Reed jersey and a Fiolek jersey as well as our Villopoto Helmet he sent my wife that was stolen. Two of the RV jerseys were with his 1 on the back and one of them was from when he was still rocking the 2. The 2 jersey was the black and whit Thor Dagger jersey and one of the #1 jerseys was the black red and white Volcom jerseys. The Helmet was signed too my wife Kendra as well as the other #1 jersey. The Reed jersey that was stolen was from 2012 it was the black and red shift jersey and the Fiolek jersey was a black whit and gold #1 Alpinestars jersey. They were all framed but I'm assuming they probably took them all out of the frames. They stole a ton of stuff but these are the most important things. Villopoto sent some of that stuff to my wife while she was deployed so they are irreplaceable to us. If anyone comes across any of this at any point and can help us find the thieves I will pay a very considerable CASH reward! Thanks all for reading 

Jessie
I just saw this on the news earlier today and had no idea that you had posted anything in here. I will do my best to keep an eye out on the Helmet and jersey's for sure! I'd keep an eye out on Ebay and Craigs list both. Good luck to you guys Jessie !

Post a reply to: Help, A bunch of my Memorabilia Was stolen Cash Reward!

The Latest