Help!

Regis
Fantasy
292nd
Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 10:30pm
I know one of you, with the infinite amount of wisdom in this place, can steer me in the right direction.

Where is the best place to list a motorcycle for sale on the web? I tried the Bazaar section here but it doesn't get much traffic.

I am trying to unload my 2011 250sx.

is it craigs list? ebay? or is there a KTM forum or something.

Help me out please.

|
Regis
Fantasy
292nd
11/17/2010 4:15pm
BTW- the bike is AWESOME. I Just have some things come up and need to get rid of it for the time being. I will get this bike again... BELIEVE THAT!!!
mxb2
11/17/2010 4:18pm
Shoot newmann or rupertx a message, they would never own a 4 stroke, LOL!, craigs list, ebay, cycle trader, Bazaar, or take it to your local dealer where you bought it maybe sell it on consignment?
DanDunes818
11/17/2010 4:21pm
I think you just did the best thing you could Reg.. Start a new thread spamming the sale of your bike but act like you were just looking for advice on the best place to do that. Perfect!! Should be sold now in 1-2 hrs in this thread.

If that doesn't work this is the best place I've found. It's how I sold my last bike.

Best site I know.
Regis
Fantasy
292nd
11/17/2010 4:36pm
I think you just did the best thing you could Reg.. Start a new thread spamming the sale of your bike but act like you were...
I think you just did the best thing you could Reg.. Start a new thread spamming the sale of your bike but act like you were just looking for advice on the best place to do that. Perfect!! Should be sold now in 1-2 hrs in this thread.

If that doesn't work this is the best place I've found. It's how I sold my last bike.

Best site I know.
thanks for the link!

The Shop

DanDunes818
11/17/2010 4:38pm
I think you just did the best thing you could Reg.. Start a new thread spamming the sale of your bike but act like you were...

Best site I know.
Regis wrote:
thanks for the link!

Tongue
Regis
Fantasy
292nd
11/17/2010 4:41pm

Best site I know.
Regis wrote:
thanks for the link!

Tongue
you sure you don;t want it? DEAL OF THE CENTURY.
englishman
11/17/2010 4:47pm
Regis wrote:
I know one of you, with the infinite amount of wisdom in this place, can steer me in the right direction. Where is the best place...
I know one of you, with the infinite amount of wisdom in this place, can steer me in the right direction.

Where is the best place to list a motorcycle for sale on the web? I tried the Bazaar section here but it doesn't get much traffic.

Help me out please.

Sent PM
Regis
Fantasy
292nd
11/17/2010 4:55pm
Regis wrote:
I know one of you, with the infinite amount of wisdom in this place, can steer me in the right direction. Where is the best place...

Help me out please.

englishman wrote:
Sent PM
See Dan,

Real help right there.

Than you englishman. BAM!

lol, j/k.
DanDunes818
11/17/2010 4:55pm
Regis wrote:
thanks for the link!

Tongue
Regis wrote:
you sure you don;t want it? DEAL OF THE CENTURY.
wanting it and being able to afford it are two different issues.
Hman144
Fantasy
713th
11/17/2010 5:12pm

Lotsa dedicated pumpkin riders there.

It was the primary place I looked when we were in the market for a 200.

H
T-Fish
Fantasy
335th
11/17/2010 5:19pm
I'd use ktmtalk.com in a heartbeat. You'll probably get more for it there than any other place on the interweb. I wish I had a reason to buy yours because but seeing I have an '09 with only 28.6 hours on it total, with the last 8.5 hours fitted with the 300SX kit. If I had another 25 hours or so on mine, I'd buy yours instantly.
Regis
Fantasy
292nd
11/17/2010 5:19pm
Hman144 wrote:
Sign up over at ktmtalk.com Lotsa dedicated pumpkin riders there. It was the primary place I looked when we were in the market for a 200...

Lotsa dedicated pumpkin riders there.

It was the primary place I looked when we were in the market for a 200.

H
on it.

thank you!
500guy
11/17/2010 5:28pm
Also try craigs list in your area
Towelie
11/17/2010 6:00pm
Craigslist for sure, you can sell your bike, kill a hooker, buy a boat or jetski, get scammed find a happy ending massage all within minutes!
newmann
11/17/2010 6:00pm
mxb2 wrote:
Shoot newmann or rupertx a message, they would never own a 4 stroke, LOL!, craigs list, ebay, cycle trader, Bazaar, or take it to your local...
Shoot newmann or rupertx a message, they would never own a 4 stroke, LOL!, craigs list, ebay, cycle trader, Bazaar, or take it to your local dealer where you bought it maybe sell it on consignment?
Well, since my name got brought up I have a few NOS still in the package miniature Regis's Road Champs action figures I could use as a trade in.
Regis
Fantasy
292nd
11/17/2010 6:03pm
mxb2 wrote:
Shoot newmann or rupertx a message, they would never own a 4 stroke, LOL!, craigs list, ebay, cycle trader, Bazaar, or take it to your local...
newmann wrote:
Well, since my name got brought up I have a few NOS still in the package miniature Regis's Road Champs action figures I could use as...
Well, since my name got brought up I have a few NOS still in the package miniature Regis's Road Champs action figures I could use as a trade in.
ABSOLUTELY!!!!! Woohoo I don't even have one of those ancient collectors items!
newmann
11/17/2010 6:05pm Edited Date/Time 11/17/2010 6:23pm
mxb2 wrote:
newmann wrote:
Well, since my name got brought up I have a few NOS still in the package miniature Regis's Road Champs action figures I could use as...
Regis wrote:
ABSOLUTELY!!!!! Woohoo I don't even have one of those ancient collectors items!
I'll dig through them and see what I have. PM me an address and they are yours.

EDIT, looks like I only have one. Might have another box of them in the other attic. Got your KTM teammates Shayne King and Kelly Smith too, Ping was still on Suzuki's.lol
mxb2
11/17/2010 6:22pm
Regis wrote:

Help me out please.

Man , you have nt sold that yet, the way the vital board talks, its so hard to find a good 2 stroke because they are in high demand guess all the 2stroke lovers should talk with their wallet? Since the 4 stroke are junk people say , i figured you would have already sold it LOL, Just kiddin man, sucks you have to get rid of it, hope stuff works out for you and you can get another bike soon!
mxb2
11/17/2010 6:58pm
I heard about this site from MXA and Jody, www,tradermx.com
also mxtrader.com, not sure if its the same,
mxb2
11/17/2010 6:59pm
Regis wrote:

Help me out please.

Pics?
Ride154
11/17/2010 7:05pm
WTF, nobody on here rides, they just bitch about other people riding!

Post a reply to: Help!

The Latest