Helmet wrap that covers whole helmet?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/3/2017 6:41 AM

Bought an Orange Thor helmet on the cheap, brand new. Thing is, I ride a Honda lol. I want to use the Thor as a backup but cant find a wrap that would cover it all. Anyone?

Thanks!

|

10/3/2017 6:50 AM

I don't understand. You're not able to use the helmet because it's orange?
If so, that might be the dumbest thing I've heard in quite a while

|

10/3/2017 6:54 AM

Ray_MXS wrote:

|

10/3/2017 6:57 AM

Ray_MXS wrote:

lol, lots of peeps with short mans syndrome today.

|

10/3/2017 7:11 AM

Boots better be red

|

10/3/2017 7:14 AM

DTR830 wrote:

Boots better be red

white lol

|

10/3/2017 7:15 AM

To be honest if it's just a back up helmet I would leave it as it is. The extra money you spend on a neat wrap that doesnt reveal the base design would've got you a helmet in the actual color you wanted lol.

But if you really can't stand the orange I think you'll have to bring it to a graphics company that can do a full wrap rather than a graphics kit you apply at home. That or have it spraypainted.

|

10/3/2017 12:14 PM

Rattle can it

|

10/3/2017 12:20 PM

Plasti-Dip, tons of colors and you can peel it off if you don't like it. Or send it to the guy around here that just started doing badass paint jobs on helmets for a hobby.

|

10/3/2017 12:47 PM

I don't think anyone makes a wrap for those helmets to be honest. Most any graphics CO will usually make them for the upper end type helmets. I got both my Shoei VFX'x done a few months ago , and got the wrap done by lg1 graphics. I couldn't be happier , and they look better in person then what they do in the pic. Had a black one and a white one done up.

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

10/3/2017 12:49 PM

3rdgearpinned wrote:

Bought an Orange Thor helmet on the cheap, brand new. Thing is, I ride a Honda lol. I want to use the Thor as a backup but cant find a wrap that would cover it all. Anyone?

Thanks!

Check out Magik Graphics- they do awesome helmet wraps. Lots of photos on their Instagram @magiksc https://www.instagram.com/magiksc/

|

Instagram: @motoxeno

Premium Off-Road Products: www.jcrspeedshop.com

10/3/2017 12:57 PM

Yeah Magik Graphics is the only company that i know of that does a full wrap, a bit like a car wrap. I have no idea of the pricing though.

|

10/3/2017 1:01 PM

But i bought a orange Bell Moto 9 flex helmet that i got wrapped, you can see orange at some spots but i'm not that picky. I ride a KTM so it's not a big deal and i happen to have the light blue/orange Oakley goggles on this pic.
Photo

|