Helmet shell size

I heard that some companies like Bell use similar size shells but different pads, example small and medium might share the same size just different size pads. Does any one know if this is true for a Bell moto-9? I have a nice one and when the time comes I would like to see if I can just change the cheek pads a size bigger if that does anything.
|
mxb2
9/15/2017 8:52am
I heard that some companies like Bell use similar size shells but different pads, example small and medium might share the same size just different size...
I heard that some companies like Bell use similar size shells but different pads, example small and medium might share the same size just different size pads. Does any one know if this is true for a Bell moto-9? I have a nice one and when the time comes I would like to see if I can just change the cheek pads a size bigger if that does anything.
What did bell say when you called them?
kkawboy14
9/15/2017 8:55am
I heard that some companies like Bell use similar size shells but different pads, example small and medium might share the same size just different size...
mxb2 wrote:
They said "ask vital!"
mxb2
9/15/2017 8:56am
mxb2 wrote:
kkawboy14 wrote:
They said "ask vital!"
Lol, I would call the company before getting a bunch of different answers.

The Shop

mxb2
9/15/2017 12:25pm
mxb2 wrote:
Well.. I didn't even ring them.
kkawboy14 wrote:
He knows you didn't!
X2

Post a reply to: Helmet shell size

The Latest