Helmet painting

Related:
Create New Tag

11/19/2018 7:46 PM

Hey guys I’ve been riding mx for 22 years now and one thing I’ve always wanted was a custom painted helmet. Something about them is just so truck so I decided to pull the trigger and make it happen. I just got the helmet back and I could not be happier. Thought I would share some pics and let everyone know that if they’re looking for someone to paint their lids hot up kole at kc designs! Did awesome work and was really helpful in helping me figure out what would look good and also made it happen pretty quick! Also you can’t tell from these pics but the entire helmet has a multi colored metallic flake on the clear coat that pops in the sun light and just looks so damn trick!!Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

|

11/19/2018 8:10 PM

Looks awesome!!
Here are a few of mine... Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

|

11/19/2018 8:28 PM

KC Has done two of mine. Hoping to send him another one shortly.

|

11/19/2018 8:45 PM

moore433 wrote:

Looks awesome!!
Here are a few of mine... Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

Those things are awesome man who did the paint?

|

11/19/2018 8:50 PM

DTR830 wrote:

KC Has done two of mine. Hoping to send him another one shortly.

Yea I was extremely happy with the job he did. He made the whole process very easy and I was extremely impressed with how everything came out. The only problem is he did such a good job I don't think I'll ever run another helmet without a custom paint job, kc will definitely be getting more business from me in the future!

|

11/20/2018 1:52 AM

Photo
Photo

Nice job, I like the Teal/Blue colour. I paint helmets over in the UK and have done a few retro designs for VMXDN organiser Dave King, for his guest riders.
|

UK based Helmet Painter, www.jlfdesigns.com

11/20/2018 2:07 AM

Photo
Photo

Painted this helmet for Ron for the 2012 VMXDN. Really cool guy and an honour to paint a lid for him.
|

11/20/2018 3:00 AM

JasonJLF wrote: Photo
Photo

Nice job, I like the Teal/Blue colour. I paint helmets over in the UK and have done a few retro designs for VMXDN organiser Dave King, for his guest riders.

Dude that Bob Hannah replica is insane I love vintage helmets like that! You do some really good work man!

|

11/20/2018 3:37 AM

Matt_Lemoine369 wrote:

Dude that Bob Hannah replica is insane I love vintage helmets like that! You do some really good work man!

Thanks! Most of my work comes from car racing these days but I love doing the old retro MX designs.

|

11/20/2018 3:39 AM

Photo
Photo

Helmet for Jean-Michel Bayle, for the VMXDN.
|

11/20/2018 6:51 AM

Top notch work Jason. Be proud!

|

11/20/2018 8:45 AM

Thanks Flopper12!

|

11/20/2018 11:49 AM

The worst thing about painting helmets is that pictures and even videos don't really do the metal flake justice. The helmet looks awesome! I love the girls on the back.

|

Instagram: vanillaice782
Amateur helmet painter

11/20/2018 8:48 PM

Recently had this one painted up by Glenn Cowan of Cowan Concepts Lake Havasu.
A tribute to an old cartoon of my youth Go Go Gophers and name of my private track.

Photo

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

|

11/20/2018 9:12 PM

Still one of the most ridiculous things that I've ever seen.

?start=754
|

11/20/2018 10:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/20/2018 10:20 PM

PJ205 wrote:

?start=754

I was just telling someone about that ML, OJ just the other day, but couldn't find the vid.....

Ridiculous indeed!

|

11/22/2018 12:03 AM

PJ205 wrote:

?start=754

Lol yea that's not me but I've been dealing with the confusion my whole life as we are very close to each other in age and to make matters even more confusing we're from the same city and state and both grew up racing motocross (granted he was a little bit better than me) so I've been having to say yes I'm Matt Lemoine ,no not that Matt Lemoine for pretty much my whole damn life.

|

11/22/2018 12:37 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/22/2018 12:39 AM

PJ205 wrote:

?start=754

Matt_Lemoine369 wrote:

Lol yea that's not me but I've been dealing with the confusion my whole life as we are very close to each other in age and to make matters even more confusing we're from the same city and state and both grew up racing motocross (granted he was a little bit better than me) so I've been having to say yes I'm Matt Lemoine ,no not that Matt Lemoine for pretty much my whole damn life.

LOL. That reminds me of that Thor TV commercial where some guy tries to impress some chicks by saying "Yeah, I'm Nathan Ramsey", "Yeah, I'm Greg Albertyn" with his pick up kit.

If I remember correctly I think Ramsey shows up at the end and the dude just runs away.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."