Helmet Recommendations

KTMsc
8/8/2018 8:06pm
I think it is truly hard to beat the safety and technology of the new 6D ATR-2. I am a level 4 dealer and can hook...
I think it is truly hard to beat the safety and technology of the new 6D ATR-2. I am a level 4 dealer and can hook you up pretty fat.
How much shipped to 95661?
dh200xc@gmail.com
Kelz87
Fantasy
1372nd
8/8/2018 8:47pm
Kelz87 wrote:
I currently have a Bell Moto 9 and I like it a lot; however, it does not vent very well. I’ve been playing with the idea...
I currently have a Bell Moto 9 and I like it a lot; however, it does not vent very well.

I’ve been playing with the idea of getting an LS2 Subverter-I just haven’t been riding enough to justify it. That helmet has vents all over it, and in AZ heat I think I would be able to feel a difference
JBecker 72 wrote:
Is yours a Flex? Or regular Moto 9?
Nah, it’s just a regular Moto 9 with the polycarbonate shell
JBecker 72
8/9/2018 5:09am
Kelz87 wrote:
I currently have a Bell Moto 9 and I like it a lot; however, it does not vent very well. I’ve been playing with the idea...
I currently have a Bell Moto 9 and I like it a lot; however, it does not vent very well.

I’ve been playing with the idea of getting an LS2 Subverter-I just haven’t been riding enough to justify it. That helmet has vents all over it, and in AZ heat I think I would be able to feel a difference
JBecker 72 wrote:
Is yours a Flex? Or regular Moto 9?
Kelz87 wrote:
Nah, it’s just a regular Moto 9 with the polycarbonate shell
Ah ok. The Flex vents really well in my opinion.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Helmet Recommendations

The Latest