Never ever... Never count Reed out.

|

1/6/2016 11:59 AM

He looks comfortable.

|

1/6/2016 12:01 PM

ATKpilot99 wrote:

He looks comfortable.

Comfortable Reed is a very dangerous Reed..

|

1/6/2016 12:03 PM

I love it how people think that just because someone doesn't like their favourite rider then they are a hater, such a derogatory term

|

Current rides: 2020 CRF450RWE and 2019 TC300
Occasional ride for VMX: 1985 CR500RF
Adventure/Road bike: CRF1000L

Man has he thinned down. Good luck this year chad!

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Hoping for more of this awesomeness.

Reversed brands for both.. how awesome. wink
|

1/6/2016 12:04 PM

Looks in shape to do battle!

|

1/6/2016 12:05 PM

kiwifan wrote:

I love it how people think that just because someone doesn't like their favourite rider then they are a hater, such a derogatory term

X2, god forbid you have a different opnion.

|

1/6/2016 12:08 PM

I can already see these boots would look sick with the navy chad is wearing. Photo

|

1/6/2016 12:11 PM

Rewindcaz wrote: [LINK TO IMAGE]

Ha

|

1/6/2016 12:17 PM

Zycki11 wrote:

I can already see these boots would look sick with the navy chad is wearing. Photo

What about those Photo

|

1/6/2016 12:17 PM

kiwifan wrote:

When it's the exact same idiots posting negative stuff in every single thread that mentions his name (not you, other people), then that is hating. I don't particularly like some riders, but I don't know them in person and I also don't post negative things about them anonymously behind a screen name because that would be unjustified hating, as many people do here with certain riders. It's just a respect/common sense thing that some people don't understand, and in this case I don't thing the term hater is overused because that it exactly what they are.

How does he look? Like he's about to win some fricken races this year!

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com

1/6/2016 12:24 PM

kiwifan wrote:

f**k you, keep hating terrorist

wink

|

1/6/2016 12:27 PM

Looks good on a blue bike.

Back where he belongs!

|

“If I remember how this worked, you’d put a side on, and then you’d go and have something to eat, and then you’d put another side on.” … Mick Jagger

1/6/2016 12:27 PM

That looks badass (minus the door knob mounted to the top of his helmet). Reed's gear and bikes always look bitchin.

|

1/6/2016 12:28 PM

Thanks for posting that, his corner speed looks unreal. 17-0

|

1/6/2016 12:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/6/2016 12:29 PM

What's funny is one of the reasons he said he left Yamaha back in the day, was that they mandated plain blue gear for all the team riders, now he's back to plain blue gear again....full circle...lol

Hope he does well...

|

1/6/2016 12:31 PM

JM485 wrote:

When it's the exact same idiots posting negative stuff in every single thread that mentions his name (not you, other people), then that is hating. I don't particularly like some riders, but I don't know them in person and I also don't post negative things about them anonymously behind a screen name because that would be unjustified hating, as many people do here with certain riders. It's just a respect/common sense thing that some people don't understand, and in this case I don't thing the term hater is overused because that it exactly what they are.

You pretty much nailed it, it's the same people who turn up in every (insert riders name) thread just to throw their negative BS in, then they complain about being branded a hater.

|

1/6/2016 12:31 PM

ELLIOTTMX7 wrote:

What about those Photo

Very comfortable...

|

It's rude to talk about religion. You never know who you're gonna offend

1/6/2016 12:38 PM

Unless Stewart took himself out that was a pretty big one sided ass kicking....

|

1/6/2016 12:40 PM

kiwifan wrote:

Quit hating.....cool

|

1/6/2016 12:41 PM

kiwifan wrote:

JM485 wrote:

Thank you.

|

1/6/2016 12:42 PM

I will say one thing, he looks in better shape than Stewart in the race sag video. wink

|

Ed Johnson

1/6/2016 12:47 PM

The bikes on point, the gear looks great, Chad looks fit...

Hes gonna do well this year I say.

If he put silver rims on Id peg him for the championship.

|

" You thank whoever is up there, every morning you open your eyes, an everyday you can put your body on a motorcycle, thats pretty good enough for me" -Lars Larson

1/6/2016 12:51 PM

He looks old, washed up, all done, might as well count him out of the top 5.

|

1/6/2016 1:00 PM

Dude in the White cap backwards face says it all!.

Awesome, can't bloody wait for some racing Sat!!!.....good luck lads.

|

2020.5 KTM Cairoli Factory Edition 5.7hrs
2019 Alta Redshift MXR - 0.9hrs!.
2020 KTM 250 SX 5hrs.

imoto34 wrote:
Look at all that torque. The kid on the lawnmower may have laughed so hard he shat his pants.

1/6/2016 1:09 PM

Obviously photoshopped

|

1/6/2016 1:22 PM

RandyS wrote:

Thanks for posting that, his corner speed looks unreal. 17-0

17 -0

laughing laughing laughing laughing shocked

@ what?

|

1/6/2016 1:42 PM

peelout wrote:

f**k you, keep hating terrorist

wink

lol !!!!!

|

1/6/2016 1:47 PM

kiwifan wrote:

JM485 wrote:

oshow wrote:

Thank you.

Do you hate non-Reed supporters?

|