Hello guys need You'r opinion ( KTM SXF 450 2019)

Edited Date/Time 7/6/2019 8:00am
Hey guys I'm pretty new here , so nice to meet you all Smile
i just sold my KTM sxf 250 2017 , i'm from israel and we got lot of open offroads and dunes some singles and some MX tracks
i was thinking about getting the KTM Sxf 450 2019
i'm 24 years old 64 KG
i'm riding for like 2-3 years. not in row with bit breaks
do you guys think i will have good time with the 450? is it like too much power or is it kinda nimble and i can get used to it?
i dont intend to be some professional rider but i do wanna have bit fun with strong bike |
i love the sound of the 450
so tell me what u guys think

im sorry about the way i type , English is not my main language haha

much ty guys i really need help
|
slipdog
7/6/2019 7:41am
Good to have you back Tamir!

Much ty!
7/6/2019 7:46am
Hello sock puppet! What about your other 450s you wrote about when you were Husky Tamir? Remember the whole thing about which pipe fit?
7/6/2019 7:53am
havn't bought it
i will appreciate if you guys stop with the troll on me its kinda offense

i will be glad to hear from more people
MxKing809
Fantasy
334th
7/6/2019 7:57am Edited Date/Time 7/6/2019 7:57am
havn't bought it i will appreciate if you guys stop with the troll on me its kinda offense i will be glad to hear from more...
havn't bought it

Don’t know you dude or your history here.... but if you can’t take getting ripped on an Internet forum you’re in for a long journey.

#1 rule for getting people to stop bagging on you - NEVER ask them to stop!!! 😂

The Shop

7/6/2019 8:00am
havn't bought it i will appreciate if you guys stop with the troll on me its kinda offense i will be glad to hear from more...
havn't bought it

MxKing809 wrote:
Don’t know you dude or your history here.... but if you can’t take getting ripped on an Internet forum you’re in for a long journey. #1...
Don’t know you dude or your history here.... but if you can’t take getting ripped on an Internet forum you’re in for a long journey.

#1 rule for getting people to stop bagging on you - NEVER ask them to stop!!! 😂
thats actually true hahaha !
did u rode the ktm sxf 450 2019?
7/6/2019 8:12am
havn't bought it

Really Tamir? Suddenly you don't remember your other five names and giving us the "Much ty" gift? Did you ever figure out if that pipe you wanted to fit on your Husky that came off that KTM was going to fit?
7/6/2019 8:47am
havn't bought it

Really Tamir? Suddenly you don't remember your other five names and giving us the "Much ty" gift? Did you ever figure out if that pipe you...
Really Tamir? Suddenly you don't remember your other five names and giving us the "Much ty" gift? Did you ever figure out if that pipe you wanted to fit on your Husky that came off that KTM was going to fit?
haha :D

more thoughts?

Post a reply to: Hello guys need You'r opinion ( KTM SXF 450 2019)

The Latest