Heated Parts Washer!

jeffro503
1/18/2018 7:03am
jeffro503 wrote:
Wait dude.....you just lectured ( and called names ) towards sixeightone for doing something , and then you turn around and say " You bet your...
Wait dude.....you just lectured ( and called names ) towards sixeightone for doing something , and then you turn around and say " You bet your ass I'm building one too." BlinkDizzy

@Sixeightone : Thank you for this info , and thank you for not charging us like some other douche' bag did!

Someone actually charged money on how to build a parts cleaner? How many years have these been around?
Here is the link Jeffro, I'm sorry it's actually $29

https://cameronniemela.com/p/parts-washer
Thanks for the link man. I don't know.....but my personal feelings towards something like this just says " Kinda ridiculous " for wanting to try and charge people , on how to put together a parts washer. Over all the years , I have buddies who have worked on cars , trucks , bikes , farm equipment and so forth , that made their own parts washers. I've never seen anyone want to charge someone else , on how to put something like that together. It's not like there aren't a 1000 different ways to build one and probably countless articles on the web for instructions on how to do so. But to think you could ( or even want to ) charge someone $29.00 for it? Pretty freakin' shady in my eyes.
lcgordon711
1/18/2018 7:45am
Thanks 681 for sharing the info. When I get my boat sold Ill have some room in the garage for one of these.

Cant blame the guy for charging money even though I kinda thought its a little ridiculous. I like his videos but I don't want the parts washer that bad.

Its kinda like an old lady having leaves in her yard and a landscaper wants to charge her 30 bucks to rake them and she has a good neighbor who does it for free to be nice.

681 is just the good neighbor did he do anything wrong no.
Cant blame the landscaper either he is trying to make some money as we all are. Somebody will be a sucker enough to pay I'm sure.
RCMXracing
1/18/2018 9:04am
This horse is taking a beating! I checked out Cameron’s YouTube channel and it’s legit, 45K subscribers. Clearly he’s making income and his heart in the right place. This partswasher deal prob just another shot at a revenue stream. I have no issue, and btw most of us on here are experienced so basic DIY seems, well, basic. To others how to lace a wheel or clean a frame isn’t. Check out his channel. Diming out his parts washer could be a win win!
https://www.youtube.com/user/hondaxrs85
1/18/2018 9:25am
jeffro503 wrote:
Thanks for the link man. I don't know.....but my personal feelings towards something like this just says " Kinda ridiculous " for wanting to try and...
Thanks for the link man. I don't know.....but my personal feelings towards something like this just says " Kinda ridiculous " for wanting to try and charge people , on how to put together a parts washer. Over all the years , I have buddies who have worked on cars , trucks , bikes , farm equipment and so forth , that made their own parts washers. I've never seen anyone want to charge someone else , on how to put something like that together. It's not like there aren't a 1000 different ways to build one and probably countless articles on the web for instructions on how to do so. But to think you could ( or even want to ) charge someone $29.00 for it? Pretty freakin' shady in my eyes.
Totally agree! This guy also has "giveaways" where he autographs a broken part and sends it to someone. Haha Seems kinda tight.

The Shop

Bruneval
1/18/2018 10:25am
I like the YouTube channel and watch the videos for fun, not because I need to know how to do any of those things. I can't blame him for trying to increase his revenue streams, but when I clicked on the link I laughed to myself about trying to get $29 to view a 'course'. Now if the course was how to rebuild a motor or whatever, and had step by step videos backed up by the ability to ask questions, then for a first timer that is a good idea.

p.s. I don't get the whole giveaway of broken junk either.

Post a reply to: Heated Parts Washer!

The Latest