Heard about a new website

adadope
3/9/2011 5:09pm Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 5:21pm
I was at the track couple of weeks ago and heard about a website that this guys was starting. Got to talking to him about it and what it was about and it sounded interesting. Checked it out today and it looks like ill be buying all my stuff thru him. To bad i have to wait three weeks before it goes active i think april 2. Check it out guys it will help save some money.

www.motocyclebids.com
|
Regis
Fantasy
359th
3/9/2011 5:12pm
Congrats on your new website! Smile
adadope
3/9/2011 5:15pm
adadope wrote:
I was at the track couple of weeks ago and heard about a website that this guys was starting. Got to talking to him about it...
I was at the track couple of weeks ago and heard about a website that this guys was starting. Got to talking to him about it and what it was about and it sounded interesting. Checked it out today and it looks like ill be buying all my stuff thru him. To bad i have to wait three weeks before it goes active i think april 2. Check it out guys it will help save some money.

www.motocyclebids.com
not mine wish i had the money to do it he said he pissed the wife off and put all the down payment on there house into it insead. Have a feeling he will be at the track moreoften!
mjskier
3/9/2011 5:33pm
Read the fine prints. You buy bids and then use them. Meaning that you can spend money even if you don't win the item.
Just google "Penny auctions". The worse ones even reset every time somebody bids.
adadope
3/9/2011 5:43pm
mjskier wrote:
Read the fine prints. You buy bids and then use them. Meaning that you can spend money even if you don't win the item. Just google...
Read the fine prints. You buy bids and then use them. Meaning that you can spend money even if you don't win the item.
Just google "Penny auctions". The worse ones even reset every time somebody bids.
Hey im willing to spend 10 buck on that sweet carbon yosh exhaust. better than spend alomst a grand. ive used quibids before and have wons a xbo360 for 8 bucks and my new talormade r11 i got for around for . i think that this guys sees that are tracks are getting less riders because it is to expensive which tracks are closing because no can aford to go.Just my 2cents!

The Shop

3/10/2011 2:57pm
Sounds like a good Idea. I ride a kawi so you know i dont have money to ride.
JustMX
3/10/2011 3:07pm
adadope wrote:
Hey im willing to spend 10 buck on that sweet carbon yosh exhaust. better than spend alomst a grand. ive used quibids before and have wons...
Hey im willing to spend 10 buck on that sweet carbon yosh exhaust. better than spend alomst a grand. ive used quibids before and have wons a xbo360 for 8 bucks and my new talormade r11 i got for around for . i think that this guys sees that are tracks are getting less riders because it is to expensive which tracks are closing because no can aford to go.Just my 2cents!
Yeah,

tracks are all closing because riders are having to pay to much for yosh carbon fiber exhausts.

Grey Poupon doesn't help your SPAM taste any better.
FastEddy
Fantasy
955th
3/10/2011 3:27pm Edited Date/Time 3/10/2011 3:32pm
adadope wrote:
not mine wish i had the money to do it he said he pissed the wife off and put all the down payment on there house...
not mine wish i had the money to do it he said he pissed the wife off and put all the down payment on there house into it insead. Have a feeling he will be at the track moreoften!
Down payment on what....a shitty domain name that is PR-0 (only 56 non optimized pages indexed in google) ,cheap hosting ,some common auction/tweaked php scripts and design? LOL
Under $500....and that is on the high side and including hosting on a dedi.
Honestly, if he paid a dime over that ,tell him he was ripped off big time.
And his wife must not be that pissed ,the domain is registered in her name (Nicole Ramirez - Created on: 03-Feb-11).
TriRacer27
Fantasy
42nd
3/10/2011 3:45pm
adadope wrote:
not mine wish i had the money to do it he said he pissed the wife off and put all the down payment on there house...
FastEddy wrote:
Down payment on what....a shitty domain name that is PR-0 (only 56 non optimized pages indexed in google) ,cheap hosting ,some common auction/tweaked php scripts and...
Down payment on what....a shitty domain name that is PR-0 (only 56 non optimized pages indexed in google) ,cheap hosting ,some common auction/tweaked php scripts and design? LOL
Under $500....and that is on the high side and including hosting on a dedi.
Honestly, if he paid a dime over that ,tell him he was ripped off big time.
And his wife must not be that pissed ,the domain is registered in her name (Nicole Ramirez - Created on: 03-Feb-11).
Hahaha you stole the words right out of my mouth.
jndmx
3/10/2011 3:53pm
adadope wrote:
Hey im willing to spend 10 buck on that sweet carbon yosh exhaust. better than spend alomst a grand. ive used quibids before and have wons...
peelout
3/10/2011 4:06pm
mjskier wrote:
Read the fine prints. You buy bids and then use them. Meaning that you can spend money even if you don't win the item. Just google...
adadope wrote:
"just my 2cents"

lmao... i see what you did there, dicky
3/10/2011 4:25pm
Dang Yall are mean, have to give the guy his do aleast he is doing somthing with his life then sits on the computer with over 4000 posts. Yea im new so what . have you guys stoped to think that maybe he has to buy into these companys. That cant be cheap . Maybe he has spent money on advertising. It says that hes going to sell bikes, if there new how much do you the had to pay into those manufacturers. Maybe he has bought must of this stuff. All i see is bashin someone trying to help are sport.
3/10/2011 4:28pm
HE probably like the rest of use working are butts off and then putin in overtime to help us.
jndmx
3/10/2011 4:30pm
Dang Yall are mean, have to give the guy his do aleast he is doing somthing with his life then sits on the computer with over...
Dang Yall are mean, have to give the guy his do aleast he is doing somthing with his life then sits on the computer with over 4000 posts. Yea im new so what . have you guys stoped to think that maybe he has to buy into these companys. That cant be cheap . Maybe he has spent money on advertising. It says that hes going to sell bikes, if there new how much do you the had to pay into those manufacturers. Maybe he has bought must of this stuff. All i see is bashin someone trying to help are sport.
Oh bullshit.......and by the way if you are going to post under a different username defending your own bullshit post try joining on a different day and putting in a different location.
Maybe try not making it so obvious next time.........

Your site is a scam just like all the other "bid to win" auction sites.
Charge you for every bid and somehow you never seem to win the item.......scam.

Take a fucking hike.
peelout
3/10/2011 4:30pm Edited Date/Time 3/10/2011 4:31pm
Dang Yall are mean, have to give the guy his do aleast he is doing somthing with his life then sits on the computer with over...
pretty good four you're secon dpost, naught even won misspelt words
DanDunes818
3/10/2011 4:33pm
I guarantee there are at least two, if not three posters in this thread with the same IP address. lol Trying to help the sport ? I don't get how this helps the sport..

Yes I have over 5,000 posts and am a complete loser as well.. Woohoo
FastEddy
Fantasy
955th
3/10/2011 4:38pm Edited Date/Time 3/10/2011 4:55pm
This is his only back link.....other then some 0 pr bot sites.
He has 0 link juice to that domain.
He hasn't spent anything on advertising,if he had it would show,the SE's don't lie.
And buy into what companies,Fox Scot,WC ect....are you really that gullible?
Also buying into manufactures,are you nuts?
Try starting a website to sell new bikes off of,I bet every OEM will turn you down.
I heard even Costco had a hard time getting in with Kawi to be able to sell their bikes.

And if he is running a successful site full time,he would be sitting behind the computer an awful lot.

The guy is full of it.
And I would be iffy about spending a dime/buying anything off that site.
If he is not honest in the first place,what makes you think his business practices are honest?

I have ran my own internet marketing company since 1995,I know the biz all to well . Wink
Bullshit the baker you get a donut ,bullshit me and you don't get nothing.
FastEddy
Fantasy
955th
3/10/2011 4:54pm
jndmx wrote:
Oh bullshit.......and by the way if you are going to post under a different username defending your own bullshit post try joining on a different day...
Oh bullshit.......and by the way if you are going to post under a different username defending your own bullshit post try joining on a different day and putting in a different location.
Maybe try not making it so obvious next time.........

Your site is a scam just like all the other "bid to win" auction sites.
Charge you for every bid and somehow you never seem to win the item.......scam.

Take a fucking hike.
The FTC loves busting those type of rackets. Wink
ftccomplaintassistant.gov
Killer Customz
3/10/2011 5:10pm
This is horrible for our industry. Yes people are trying to save money in this crap economy, but It's not why attendance is down at your local track. Look at high gas cost, high entry fees, too many classes, and short motos for that excuse. Thats another topic though. But the internet is really hurting local shops. I'm not saying the Mx.com's, but places like ebay! How are your local shops supposed to surrvive if your buying all your gear and parts on ebay to save a couple bucks? Yet you expect the shop to mount your tires or sell you a bottle of oil? Better yet, go in to your dealer and try on some boots, to make sure the ones on ebay are going to fit! We really needto start being loyal to the motocross industry and support the local shops, that are dumping money in to advertising, supporting the local tracks and series, and love the sport. I understand a good deal, but come on, look at all the shops closing up. The shops dont make the prices either. Mark up really isnt much in this industry. everyone really needs to band together and keep it in the sport. I understand getting an amazing deal, butwhy would you ever say, "found out where i'm getting al my stuff" You most likely are the guy at your local shop buying a $10 part asking for your RACER DISCOUNT! This crap really bothers me, especially in this economy. You ebayers obviously have no idea how much goes into a local shop supporting the sport and being there for the customer. Now more than ever, they need you.
JustMX
3/11/2011 5:17am
peelout wrote:
itz werds dum ass,

jeese, by a dicktuinary
jndmx
3/11/2011 6:33am
Void Main wrote:
[img]http://www.fsinet.or.jp/~sokaisha/rabbit/000925/soba3.JPG[/img]
I will see your Bunny with cookies and raise you one Bunny with a crepe.

Hman144
Fantasy
798th
3/11/2011 6:48am
10 cookies beats the flapjack!

And the crepe is a fake, so no points there.

So just wondering, are bunnies with food on their heads the new bears? Just trying to keep up.

H
bents
Fantasy
694th
3/11/2011 6:55am
This is horrible for our industry. Yes people are trying to save money in this crap economy, but It's not why attendance is down at your...
This is horrible for our industry. Yes people are trying to save money in this crap economy, but It's not why attendance is down at your local track. Look at high gas cost, high entry fees, too many classes, and short motos for that excuse. Thats another topic though. But the internet is really hurting local shops. I'm not saying the Mx.com's, but places like ebay! How are your local shops supposed to surrvive if your buying all your gear and parts on ebay to save a couple bucks? Yet you expect the shop to mount your tires or sell you a bottle of oil? Better yet, go in to your dealer and try on some boots, to make sure the ones on ebay are going to fit! We really needto start being loyal to the motocross industry and support the local shops, that are dumping money in to advertising, supporting the local tracks and series, and love the sport. I understand a good deal, but come on, look at all the shops closing up. The shops dont make the prices either. Mark up really isnt much in this industry. everyone really needs to band together and keep it in the sport. I understand getting an amazing deal, butwhy would you ever say, "found out where i'm getting al my stuff" You most likely are the guy at your local shop buying a $10 part asking for your RACER DISCOUNT! This crap really bothers me, especially in this economy. You ebayers obviously have no idea how much goes into a local shop supporting the sport and being there for the customer. Now more than ever, they need you.
I'm not sure if this hijacks the thread, but I totally agree with you on this. I don't mind paying for my equipment, parts, oils, etc..but the cost of getting to and from the races, the entry fees, the long days, short motos-I want to get my monies worth when I am at the track, and 4 lap motos don't do it for me. I don't want to have to enter 3 classes just so I'm not sitting on my ass all day. If I'm going to put out considerable cash for the hobby I love, I want to get my money out of the day, and with mx in its present state, I don't. It just gets harder and harder to justify.
JOHN CHOATE
3/11/2011 7:13am
peelout wrote:
Laughing Tanks for duh laf
jndmx
3/11/2011 7:38am
Hman144 wrote:
10 cookies beats the flapjack! And the crepe is a fake, so no points there. So just wondering, are bunnies with food on their heads the...
10 cookies beats the flapjack!

And the crepe is a fake, so no points there.

So just wondering, are bunnies with food on their heads the new bears? Just trying to keep up.

H
Sorry about the fake crepe I don't have a rabbit handy but photoshop is right here......lol.

Just so we stay on course here.

TannerMxer
3/11/2011 9:12am
HE probably like the rest of use working are butts off and then putin in overtime to help us.
Oh god, he created a second account to defend this lame thread.

Oh, and thanks FastEddy for serving this guy up. hahahahahahah
Torco1
3/11/2011 9:34am
ATKpilot99
3/11/2011 10:45am
GrapeApe wrote:
[img]https://bp2.blogger.com/_1QTOfq40XDI/SFwDCnIiUII/AAAAAAAABtU/aMb-cgYR9PY/s400/motivation-day1.jpg[/img]
Laughing

Post a reply to: Heard about a new website

The Latest