Healthy Roczen wins the title

Press516
Fantasy
90th
6/9/2022 7:48pm
I so want to see Ken stay in it this year... But I don't think it will happen. Something along the way will derail him. I still think it's mental. I love his attitude coming in this year... I hope I'm wrong.
6/9/2022 8:38pm
bichwolf wrote:
I don't think Sexton will race without mishap. Hope he does, fastest guy lining up and in shape. 94 has the speed and his nemesis isn't...
I don't think Sexton will race without mishap. Hope he does, fastest guy lining up and in shape. 94 has the speed and his nemesis isn't racing.
Anderson won't be flawless for the rest of the year.
How do you figure that? He got rundown by both Anderson and Tomac, let's not get ahead of ourselves just yet.

The Shop

Motofinne
6/10/2022 3:10am
He is healthy now and 12 points down. He always starts a series on a very high level, he wont get better from the first two rounds.

I can't see him winning the title unless Anderson, Sexton and Tomac all deal with mechanical DNFs and/or injuries.
6/10/2022 4:43am
dboivin wrote:
think abou it...if dungey wins a title with a semi-healthy tomac in the lineup....he will shut up a lot of haters....and cement his already full list...
think abou it...if dungey wins a title with a semi-healthy tomac in the lineup....he will shut up a lot of haters....and cement his already full list of accomplishments.
Alex814 wrote:
Where are all the haters on Dungey? I've seen nothing but respect since he announced his comeback. And he didn't exactly have haters back in 2016...
Where are all the haters on Dungey? I've seen nothing but respect since he announced his comeback. And he didn't exactly have haters back in 2016, either.
dboivin wrote:
love the dunge but poto had him covered when he was healthy. Smile
Where is RV? I don't see him out there.
mxb2
6/10/2022 6:29am
Alex814 wrote:
Where are all the haters on Dungey? I've seen nothing but respect since he announced his comeback. And he didn't exactly have haters back in 2016...
Where are all the haters on Dungey? I've seen nothing but respect since he announced his comeback. And he didn't exactly have haters back in 2016, either.
dboivin wrote:
love the dunge but poto had him covered when he was healthy. Smile
Where is RV? I don't see him out there.
Enjoying retirement , kudos to dungey though.
Mick 22
6/10/2022 7:03am
He's figuring out accident-related mental and aerobic issues, and will be back near the top. This becomes more difficult with increasing age.
kiwifan
6/12/2022 1:10am
Some people in this thread are eating humble pie about now
cwel11
6/12/2022 4:11am
kiwifan wrote:
Ken won the title yesterday? It’s round 3
Coggl
6/12/2022 4:35am
kiwifan wrote:
cwel11 wrote:
exactly. Although he showed he can battle it out with Tomac at his home race and isn't afraid of fighting back now which will be important if he will be a title threat
Front242
6/12/2022 6:15am
he was always strong at this track in the past they said couple times....he won 7 of 14 motos there now

and just by a hick up of Sexton at the last one Whistling
8tensolutions
6/12/2022 6:48am
kiwifan wrote:
I don't think so. Even winning he blamed the bike and he has had a great start to the season. The battle with Eli yesterday was awesome and I hope that level continues, but the last few years tell a very different story.
H4L
6/12/2022 2:10pm
I don't think so. Even winning he blamed the bike and he has had a great start to the season. The battle with Eli yesterday was...
I don't think so. Even winning he blamed the bike and he has had a great start to the season. The battle with Eli yesterday was awesome and I hope that level continues, but the last few years tell a very different story.
I disagree. I think so..
It was good to see KR94 battle it out with ET3 after he’s gone beastmode the previous 2 motos. I hope he carries that grit & determination into the rest of the season. I like his chances to win the outdoor title in 22.,
kiwifan
6/12/2022 6:45pm
kiwifan wrote:
cwel11 wrote:
I was referring to comments about Ken not whether he wins the title...my bad for not being more specific and you reading into what I posted
nousername
6/12/2022 7:04pm
As long as he keeps getting podiums it could happen. Sexton still can't keep it 2 wheels down and no sign of that changing yet so any round now he should be pretty far back in points. I believe roczen has like 20x more wins then sexton indoors and out.
6/12/2022 11:38pm
H4L wrote:
I disagree. I think so.. It was good to see KR94 battle it out with ET3 after he’s gone beastmode the previous 2 motos. I hope...
I disagree. I think so..
It was good to see KR94 battle it out with ET3 after he’s gone beastmode the previous 2 motos. I hope he carries that grit & determination into the rest of the season. I like his chances to win the outdoor title in 22.,
We haven’t seen Beast Mode from Eli yet.. it looks like he is still figuring it out.
6/13/2022 12:34am
kiwifan wrote:
cwel11 wrote:
kiwifan wrote:
I was referring to comments about Ken not whether he wins the title...my bad for not being more specific and you reading into what I posted
Referring to which comments exactly?
kiwifan
6/13/2022 2:40am
cwel11 wrote:
kiwifan wrote:

kiwifan
6/13/2022 2:42am
H4L wrote:
I disagree. I think so.. It was good to see KR94 battle it out with ET3 after he’s gone beastmode the previous 2 motos. I hope...
I disagree. I think so..
We haven’t seen Beast Mode from Eli yet.. it looks like he is still figuring it out.
Huh? figuring what out?
6/13/2022 4:19am
kiwifan wrote:
kiwifan wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/06/13/554920/s1200_facepalm.jpg[/img]

Nope!
Ive read through he entire thread again and still cannot fathom what you mean by it. So yes, I really do think you need to be more specific.

WHO exactly should be eating humble pie?

Because Ken hasn't yet sealed the championship. In fact, he's 5 points back from the lead- and he wouldn't be that close if his team mate hadn't gifted him Sunday's 2nd Moto.

I dont see anyone who needs to eat humble pie, YET. It may come though. Update here in September.
6/13/2022 6:12am
kiwifan wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/06/13/554920/s1200_facepalm.jpg[/img]

Nope! Ive read through he entire thread again and still cannot fathom what you mean by it. So yes, I really do think you need to...
Nope!
Ive read through he entire thread again and still cannot fathom what you mean by it. So yes, I really do think you need to be more specific.

WHO exactly should be eating humble pie?

Because Ken hasn't yet sealed the championship. In fact, he's 5 points back from the lead- and he wouldn't be that close if his team mate hadn't gifted him Sunday's 2nd Moto.

I dont see anyone who needs to eat humble pie, YET. It may come though. Update here in September.
Yeah come back to me when Roczen is winning races at the end of the season and is still in the title hunt. Awesome ride on Sat but still got a gift from Sexton and Roczen always looks sharp to start off every series. Do your chest thumping if he's still in after 5-6 races

Post a reply to: Healthy Roczen wins the title

The Latest