Healthy Roczen wins the title

Related:
Create New Tag

6/9/2022 9:21 AM

On a limb...if he stays healthy his top 5 and better approach will get him the title. Like Dungey rolled.

|

6/9/2022 9:26 AM

Roczen with the Stewy mindset wins the title.

|

6/9/2022 9:26 AM

Be careful, people will attack thinking you are dogging the Dunge by calling him a podium machine.

|

Florida Trail Riders Area 4 Director
Volusia/Flagler Counties

6/9/2022 9:33 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/9/2022 9:35 AM

I don't think Sexton will race without mishap. Hope he does, fastest guy lining up and in shape. 94 has the speed and his nemesis isn't racing.
Anderson won't be flawless for the rest of the year.

|

6/9/2022 9:39 AM

i think dunge has a better shot at the title than roczen does. lol

|

6/9/2022 9:41 AM

think abou it...if dungey wins a title with a semi-healthy tomac in the lineup....he will shut up a lot of haters....and cement his already full list of accomplishments.

|

6/9/2022 9:41 AM

His mentality isn't gonna let him bring it home.

|

6/9/2022 9:42 AM

and i'm a tomac guy......but have huge respect for diesel.

|

6/9/2022 9:49 AM

bichwolf wrote:

I don't think Sexton will race without mishap. Hope he does, fastest guy lining up and in shape. 94 has the speed and his ...more

But his nemesis is racing. As in, the act of racing is his actual nemesis.

He’s lost a lot of races on days when he’s been the best. It’s like he’s being polite at a vet practice anytime someone gets behind him.

|

6/9/2022 9:54 AM

The problem is i dont believe ken is healthy. We shall see.

|

sponsored by zip tie, JB weld and peanut butter and jelly

6/9/2022 9:58 AM

Photo
|

I may not be an insider but I have loved this sport since the 70's. 2-smokers forever!

6/9/2022 10:01 AM

Ken can turn ‘unhealthy’ at any time, without warning and seemingly with no reason.

Personally I don’t see him seeing it through. Let’s see.

I think Tomac and Dungey and Cairoli are going to get stronger. I think both the Hondas will taper off.

|

A grown-up who will NEVER down-vote you, no matter what you say.

Go on- show the world you're a powerful S.O.B and hit that downvote button! You're such a badass! :-)

6/9/2022 10:05 AM

dboivin wrote:

think abou it...if dungey wins a title with a semi-healthy tomac in the lineup....he will shut up a lot of haters....and ...more

Where are all the haters on Dungey? I've seen nothing but respect since he announced his comeback. And he didn't exactly have haters back in 2016, either.

|

6/9/2022 10:25 AM

Photo
|

6/9/2022 11:20 AM

I'm a fan of Ken and I hate to say it but I just don't see it happening, would like to be proved wrong.

|

6/9/2022 12:40 PM

Sexton has been phenomenal so far. Ando is unreal. Craig is surprisingly good. Tomac carries a hammer that he may drop at any time. RD is so efficient and steady. Kenny is dead center in the mix. Super nova or black hole...who knows? Will I have any finger nails left waiting to find outsilly

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

6/9/2022 12:44 PM

Uninjured Ferrandis defends the title.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

6/9/2022 12:46 PM

He’s one of probably 5-6 guys that will win motos this year. He’s really good outdoors. Last year he still got 3rd in the series and had multiple wins.

|

6/9/2022 12:57 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Uninjured Ferrandis defends the title.

Man, this series would be even more epic if Dylan were in the mix.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

6/9/2022 1:57 PM

I bet title will be sexton tomac or anderson. Dungey doesn’t have the flat out speed anymore and kroc is mentally broken I think.

|

6/9/2022 2:00 PM

Ken’s “physical” health won’t be the problem

|

6/9/2022 2:07 PM

By the 4th round I think we'll have a better picture. I only say this because thunder valley is a pretty gnasty track. He comes out of there on the box, and backs it up; ya there's a chance.

|

Livin' the dream, two wheels at a time!

6/9/2022 2:34 PM

The fact that 94 is still racing after the good times bad times..he is mentally tough as nails.
But not always.

|

6/9/2022 2:40 PM

m21racing wrote:

By the 4th round I think we'll have a better picture. I only say this because thunder valley is a pretty gnasty track. He ...more

True dat. Wait and see kinda deal.

|

6/9/2022 3:58 PM

dboivin wrote:

think abou it...if dungey wins a title with a semi-healthy tomac in the lineup....he will shut up a lot of haters....and ...more

Alex814 wrote:

Where are all the haters on Dungey? I've seen nothing but respect since he announced his comeback. And he didn't exactly have ...more

love the dunge but poto had him covered when he was healthy. smile

|

6/9/2022 4:04 PM

I'd like Kenny to win the title just to end the debates on whats "wrong" with him. But until he wins another title, that is his legacy. An unfair legacy IMO.

|

6/9/2022 4:14 PM

Magoofan wrote: Photo

I say Magoo with a straight pair of bars wins it.

Wait, if it's Carlsbad, straight bars are optional.

|

Nobody ever told me, I found out for myself. You've got to believe in foolish miracles. It's not how you play the game, it's if you win or lose. You can choose. Don't confuse. Win or lose. It's up to you!

6/9/2022 4:17 PM

How many times have we heard this

|

6/9/2022 4:52 PM

A healthy Roczen should have won the title the last 5 years in a row. Tragically, that ship has sailed.

|

6/9/2022 5:16 PM

A "healthy" Roczen will still find himself falling behind the scorching pace being set by the top 3 riders at the moment.

He'll continue to get his usual great starts.
But we saw the writing on the wall at hangtown.
We'll likely see the same this weekend.
3, 21, and the 23 are at aliens levels right now.
And for the entire 30 minutes.
Twice.

Question will be, can he settle in and be a top 5 guy on a regular basis ??
Something not to be ashamed of by any means.
Or will another mystery malady raise its head ??
Again.

|

#FMS