Health ins to cover a Canadian in the U.S

tim 127
Edited Date/Time 6/30/2019 10:39pm
Hi I Am a Canadian who is going to watch Millville and I was considering taking my bike and racing the vet class on amateur day and I’m wondering what kind of health insurance there is for this that would cover me racing motocross and where to get it? Any help or tips would be appreciated
|
6/30/2019 4:33pm
A travel agent should be able to help you find what you are looking for, last time I did that it was actually through RBC, but I could not race. It was fairly cheap too ($60 for the year). Make sure the policy states that you are able to race...…….. You know for sure that they will not pay for anything unless the NEED to.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
6/30/2019 6:51pm
tim 127 wrote:
Hi I Am a Canadian who is going to watch Millville and I was considering taking my bike and racing the vet class on amateur day...
Hi I Am a Canadian who is going to watch Millville and I was considering taking my bike and racing the vet class on amateur day and I’m wondering what kind of health insurance there is for this that would cover me racing motocross and where to get it? Any help or tips would be appreciated
Hudson Henderson Insurance Brokers

Also, contact Mimi R. Matin of MRM Special Risks. I think he might be able to help you out as well. Contact him at: 1-877-385-2177 (Toll Free) or mmartin@rsmrm.ca (not sure if it still works).
6/30/2019 8:09pm
dereck519 wrote:
A travel agent should be able to help you find what you are looking for, last time I did that it was actually through RBC, but...
A travel agent should be able to help you find what you are looking for, last time I did that it was actually through RBC, but I could not race. It was fairly cheap too ($60 for the year). Make sure the policy states that you are able to race...…….. You know for sure that they will not pay for anything unless the NEED to.
You have to be careful with no racing policies. For most insurance companies, practicing on a race track is considered racing.

I’ve been insured with The Edge in the past. Haven’t had to use them but was pretty cheap, around $250 a year for the whole family. I am covered by my collective insurance now though.
tim 127
6/30/2019 8:37pm
Thanks guys I really appreciate the suggestions I will try contacting Hudson’s this week and see what they say

The Shop

motomatt16
6/30/2019 10:38pm
I have just gone into CAA every time I have ridden down there costs around 20-30$

Post a reply to: Health ins to cover a Canadian in the U.S

The Latest