Heading to Red Bud!!!!

EKR3290
Hey y'all we're heading to Red Bud this weekend for our first outdoor national! Renting a camping trailer for the weekend, is Lot B really the destruction zone I've been reading about? As in - likelihood the rental trailer would get damaged? haha. Just worried that Lot A is too chill, but don't want to be dinged by trailer damage if it's pretty much inevitable. Any other tips for the weekend!?
|
petersen112
6/28/2016 7:56am Edited Date/Time 6/28/2016 7:56am
Lot A will be just fine. Plenty of campfires and parties going on in there too, but not over done like B Lot.
stremme12
Fantasy
3700th
6/28/2016 9:06am
I don't think your trailer will get damaged in lot b. Just don't make your spot the party and join others.
TheBeard
6/28/2016 10:34am
I would suggest the additional insurance.

The Shop

crf250pilot
6/28/2016 10:41am Edited Date/Time 6/28/2016 10:42am
Watch the first 450 practice from the grandstands at the top of Larocco's leap and then check out at least one start from the grandstands near the first turn. These stands face away from the first turn so you want to get to the top of the stands and face backward to see the holeshot. Both great views, but you'll want to move around after to see other sections too.
MR. X
6/28/2016 12:08pm
DO NOT wear an American flag jester hat and chase down Ryan Dungey for an autograph.
EKR3290
6/28/2016 12:12pm
dammit... I'll unpack the hat I guess...
6/28/2016 1:36pm Edited Date/Time 6/28/2016 1:37pm
Lot B is basically 90% dudes. Dudes who are partying like young college frat kids. Doing frat kid type things. Two years ago I watched a guy get gang beat at 3am, a mortar go off in the middle of a crowd, a campsite get turned upside down, a kid slip and slide into a fire pit and cut himself wide open. Now I'm 27 and partied like an absolute animal growing up but it's to much for me anymore. It's defiantly fun to walk through just not live through. Just depends what point in your life your currently at.
6/28/2016 3:59pm
Lot B is basically 90% dudes. Dudes who are partying like young college frat kids. Doing frat kid type things. Two years ago I watched a...
Lot B is basically 90% dudes. Dudes who are partying like young college frat kids. Doing frat kid type things. Two years ago I watched a guy get gang beat at 3am, a mortar go off in the middle of a crowd, a campsite get turned upside down, a kid slip and slide into a fire pit and cut himself wide open. Now I'm 27 and partied like an absolute animal growing up but it's to much for me anymore. It's defiantly fun to walk through just not live through. Just depends what point in your life your currently at.
Describe the 10% which I assume are females. lol
motomike137
6/28/2016 4:37pm
Lot B is basically 90% dudes. Dudes who are partying like young college frat kids. Doing frat kid type things. Two years ago I watched a...
Back in the day (yes I am old...lol) when you could camp anywhere around the track we all partied hard but it was a lot more spread out and the gestapo wasn't nearly as overzealous. Lot B is bascially a fenced in bunch of friggin animals few of which are there for the races. If that is your scene then by all means go for it but you can have a great time in Lot A and not worry much about the crazies burning down your rented camper with you in it Smile

Post a reply to: Heading to Red Bud!!!!

The Latest