Haven't seen this many Dungey haters

brimx153
4/2/2017 2:40pm
BobPA wrote:
Man you guys get so emotional over another mans accomplishments. The way Dtat is talking you would think he is beating Dungey himself. Fucking losers, live...
Man you guys get so emotional over another mans accomplishments. The way Dtat is talking you would think he is beating Dungey himself. Fucking losers, live your own life
x1000 ,
brimx153
4/2/2017 2:51pm
i feel its really gone from , "i want tomac to win " to "woo!! tomac won , F U Dunge " why cant the so called tomac fans be happy there guy is winning without adding the F U Dunge part in each thread . I like both riders ,I not pulling for one or the other . but i think Tomac deserves better fans than the good few A hole s in Vital Every thread digging at dungey .
SigPig
4/2/2017 3:21pm
brimx153 wrote:
i feel its really gone from , "i want tomac to win " to "woo!! tomac won , F U Dunge " why cant the so...
i feel its really gone from , "i want tomac to win " to "woo!! tomac won , F U Dunge " why cant the so called tomac fans be happy there guy is winning without adding the F U Dunge part in each thread . I like both riders ,I not pulling for one or the other . but i think Tomac deserves better fans than the good few A hole s in Vital Every thread digging at dungey .
They're the ones who are bitter that Ryan Dungey wore Ryan Villopoto to the point that he was forced to retire, and will jump at any chance to throw hate at the GoldenRod.
Dtat720
4/2/2017 4:20pm
brimx153 wrote:
i feel its really gone from , "i want tomac to win " to "woo!! tomac won , F U Dunge " why cant the so...
SigPig wrote:
They're the ones who are bitter that Ryan Dungey wore Ryan Villopoto to the point that he was forced to retire, and will jump at any...
They're the ones who are bitter that Ryan Dungey wore Ryan Villopoto to the point that he was forced to retire, and will jump at any chance to throw hate at the GoldenRod.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL because thats what happened......

The Shop

zehn
4/2/2017 4:33pm
SigPig wrote:
Canard called Reed a cry baby. Did he get as much hate as Dungey for it?
Dtat720 wrote:
Coming from Canard is one thing, coming from the "golden boy" is something else. Dungeys fan boi's have always bragged how he was above all of...
Coming from Canard is one thing, coming from the "golden boy" is something else. Dungeys fan boi's have always bragged how he was above all of that and would never stoop to that level. Well, hes at that level. And the fan boi's dont know how to eat their humble pie
flyinb501 wrote:
Lol what level? He called him immature. Is that really that big of a deal?
It is when you're a Reed nuthugger like so many of the old men on this site.
MattyVicious
Fantasy
398th
4/2/2017 5:55pm
I say ,"abd". Anybody but dungey. Haha. It was so much fun watching j-law screw with him back in rhe day.
kiwifan
4/2/2017 6:25pm
BobPA wrote:
Man you guys get so emotional over another mans accomplishments. The way Dtat is talking you would think he is beating Dungey himself. Fucking losers, live...
Man you guys get so emotional over another mans accomplishments. The way Dtat is talking you would think he is beating Dungey himself. Fucking losers, live your own life
brimx153 wrote:
x1000 ,
yup... agree too
VRR7
4/2/2017 6:37pm
RD was really good on the Suzuki in particular that one year outdoors was fantastic. Now he is a big deal at KTM and his ego popped and squirted all over the TV ugly to watch. CR schooled him ! Roger tried to talk him down but still he showed how much ET is getting to him winning the last race straight up. Normal human drama.
BobPA
4/2/2017 6:57pm
BobPA wrote:
FroDiddy wrote:
Bob calls others emotional.

The irony...
Dtat720 wrote:
Exactly.... orange brigade syndrome
I got More Kawi's then I do KTM's Tongue

Post a reply to: Haven't seen this many Dungey haters

The Latest